NATION

PASSWORD

Searching for Diplomatic Ties

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aterman
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Searching for Diplomatic Ties

Postby Aterman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:24 pm

"Hello! I am the representative of the country Aterman. As part of an effort to branch out diplomatic affairs, the nation of Aterman (and all states provided within) are currently searching for diplomatic partners and potential allies."

- Diplomatic Office of Aterman
Aterman is awesome.

So is my region.

Respect the game and the player.

Zaviana
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaviana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 pm

"Hello, we would like to be your diplomatic ally, as we are also searching or diplomatic allies. It'll benefit both of us."

-Diplomatic Officer For Zaviana
Consider this my friends. Is Muffin = Cupcake - Icing?

Gonlin
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gonlin » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:35 pm

"Hello there, we are different politically but Aterman seems very cultured and we are looking for more allies "
- Freelich Drakeson

Aterman
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:37 pm

"I have been quite astounded by your nation's quick reception of our call to diplomatic efforts. It seems you don't miss a beat! Miss Comradina is open tomorrow near 12pm. If you'd like to send an envoy or perhaps even your leader to hash out a potential deal, this may be the beginning of a great bond."

With Much Regards...
Atermanian Diplomatic Office

"Additionally, all future candidates may also schedule for the meeting tomorrow at 12. [EST]"
Aterman is awesome.

So is my region.

Aterman
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterman » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:30 am

"It is with much sorrow that the meeting was aborted all those days ago. Let us meet at 5:00 PM [EST] here. We can negotiate a deal then."

Atermanian Diplomacy Office
Aterman is awesome.

So is my region.

Aterman
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterman » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:01 pm

"If any members are here for the diplomatic meetings, please respond. We are now awaiting responses." - Awaiting your response
Aterman is awesome.

So is my region.

The Disorder
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Disorder » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 am

Although our nations have somewhat different values, we are not opposed to opening diplomatic relations with Aterman. The cures to corruption come in many unexpected forms, and we may very well become vectors unto one another for an awe-inspiring future.

For the good of all chaos.
A secular destruction-cult, a rogue nation of space nomads, militarized mad scientists & anarchists.

NS Stats for The Disorder are not IC. These are.
A 4.333 civilization, according to this index.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 am

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Subject: Diplomacy

To whom it may concern,
I, the minister of Foreign Affairs, am speaking for the current National Assembly Chairman, Ivan Markov. The reason for this letter is diplomatic ties with the nation of Aterman. Although we have two different political views, the National Assembly Chairman belives that having good ties with Aterman will be beneficial for both nations. Hereby, we declare friendship with the nation of Aterman. May both our nations grow in times of peace and times of war.

Signed by, the Minister of Foreign Affairs

Republic of Pine
Attaché

Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Republic of Pine » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:24 pm

"Greetings, the United Pineslavic Peoples Republic Of Pine would like to enter into and formalize a diplomatic relationship with Aterman. Despite some political and cultural differences between our two nations, we feel there is much common ground on which to form an alliance."

On behalf of the Peoples of the Republic of Pine,

Viktor Darija KošarŻaklina .V KaziaMarijeta .I Pavletić
Minister of Foreign AffairsMinister of CultureMinister of Ecumenical Trade
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika, proud member of the GFTC

The Williams Empire
Attaché

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Williams Empire » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Good day and good fortune, my name is Dominic Francis and I've been appointed as the Chief of Foreign Affairs by the Imperial Senate to reach out to you about a formal alliance. Aterman and ourselves though different in some ways, we also find that we have much in common policy-wise. We patiently await your response and hope that we both may reach an agreement that benefits us both militarily, economically, and technologically.

- Dominic Francis, Imperial Senate Chief of Foreign Affairs

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates