NATION

PASSWORD

Being abusive to new nations for bad proposals

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jagaira
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Being abusive to new nations for bad proposals

Postby Jagaira » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:08 am

I came across this fourm proposal, and we'll the proposal was bad, the response he got from Bhang Bhang Duc was truly shocking, instead of telling the Nation his proposal brakes rules nicely, Bhang Bhang Bhang Duc said this :
A mass of illegal, grammatically horrible, rubbish. I said to read the rules. Did you? No, by the looks of it. I told you to see how Condemnations are formatted. Did you? No!

And for the sake of sanity use a frigging spell checker.

Do everyone a favour; set fire to this draft and bury the ashes in a deep, deep pit.

Now alot of you would understand why he said this, but when the nation involved asked him to not be rude, Bhang Bhang duc just said:

Well if it makes the point that all you’ve managed to serve up is garbage, then yes. Maybe now you’ll listen to the advice you’ve been given regarding writing a proposal.

All this did was make the other nation leave the WA, although the proposal was bad, the abuse he got from Bhang Bhang was unacceptable and feel this nation should be taken down a peg or two.

Proof that this happened here's the link to the post : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=491313
Last edited by Jagaira on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:15 am

Should I condemn Bhang Bhang Duc?
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Jagaira
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagaira » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:56 am

Crabaiaia wrote:Should I condemn Bhang Bhang Duc?

It's up to you if you want too

Gladys and the drowning fish
Civilian

Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Gladys and the drowning fish » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:00 am

Jagaira wrote:I came across this fourm proposal, and we'll the proposal was bad, the response he got from Bhang Bhang Duc was truly shocking, instead of telling the Nation his proposal brakes rules nicely, Bhang Bhang Bhang Duc said this :
A mass of illegal, grammatically horrible, rubbish. I said to read the rules. Did you? No, by the looks of it. I told you to see how Condemnations are formatted. Did you? No!

And for the sake of sanity use a frigging spell checker.

Do everyone a favour; set fire to this draft and bury the ashes in a deep, deep pit.

Now alot of you would understand why he said this, but when the nation involved asked him to not be rude, Bhang Bhang duc just said:

Well if it makes the point that all you’ve managed to serve up is garbage, then yes. Maybe now you’ll listen to the advice you’ve been given regarding writing a proposal.

All this did was make the other nation leave the WA, although the proposal was bad, the abuse he got from Bhang Bhang was unacceptable and feel this nation should be taken down a peg or two.

Proof that this happened here's the link to the post : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=491313

i would support that

The Worst Region
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Worst Region » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:52 am

I think most of the veteran NS users, particularly in GCRs, just have that "hate at first sight" feeling towards new players to be honest. Though the new player was at fault in this one if they really didn't read the rules, still BBD should have been a bit nicer. But I guess this is just another day in NS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:28 am

At OP: BBD did try to help them nicely here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=491305 but his advice was seemingly ignored. Could he have been nicer about it? Absolutely. Do I believe he broke any rules there? No. He is purely commenting on the draft, not the poster themselves.
Also makes me wonder how you came across a 2 month old post to report.

The rest of you: READ HERE

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:18 pm

Jagaira wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Should I condemn Bhang Bhang Duc?

It's up to you if you want too

Screw it, I am taking his actions and discussing it to my alliance

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Folks, it's NOT a discussion thread. A report was made and a moderator replied. Is there any other business connected to making a report, or is this thread finished?

Crabaiaia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:45 pm

Katganistan wrote:Folks, it's NOT a discussion thread. A report was made and a moderator replied. Is there any other business connected to making a report, or is this thread finished?

Lemme guess the mods are siding with him? Eh?

NS Stats FTW

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Katganistan wrote:Folks, it's NOT a discussion thread. A report was made and a moderator replied. Is there any other business connected to making a report, or is this thread finished?

Lemme guess the mods are siding with him? Eh?

*** Warned for spamming in moderation ***.

When you are given a link to the rule that explains how to use moderation and continue to use it as a chat, you get warned.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation