NATION

PASSWORD

"Speed Junk" Feature

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

"Speed Junk" Feature

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Speed Junking could be useful for card farms with lots of cards that they don't need. Basically, you turn on the feature by clicking a button, then click all the cards that you want to junk, then there could be options to either confirm or cancel. If you confirm, there could still be a popup that says something like "Are you sure you want to junk (Number) cards?" Afterwards, if you click yes, then all the cards you selected would be junked and you would receive however much bank.

Old Zealand Founder
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Zealand Founder » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:21 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:Speed Junking could be useful for card farms with lots of cards that they don't need. Basically, you turn on the feature by clicking a button, then click all the cards that you want to junk, then there could be options to either confirm or cancel. If you confirm, there could still be a popup that says something like "Are you sure you want to junk (Number) cards?" Afterwards, if you click yes, then all the cards you selected would be junked and you would receive however much bank.

If only NS++ were updated still, I think they would've added this feature long ago. Support, even though I don't use cards that much anymore.
JUCHE GANG

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socio Polor » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Old Zealand Founder wrote:
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:Speed Junking could be useful for card farms with lots of cards that they don't need. Basically, you turn on the feature by clicking a button, then click all the cards that you want to junk, then there could be options to either confirm or cancel. If you confirm, there could still be a popup that says something like "Are you sure you want to junk (Number) cards?" Afterwards, if you click yes, then all the cards you selected would be junked and you would receive however much bank.

If only NS++ were updated still, I think they would've added this feature long ago. Support, even though I don't use cards that much anymore.

Just curious, is there a reason it's no longer being updated?

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Socio Polor wrote:
Old Zealand Founder wrote:If only NS++ were updated still, I think they would've added this feature long ago. Support, even though I don't use cards that much anymore.

Just curious, is there a reason it's no longer being updated?

I don't think many people have it anymore. It's been replaced by LibreNS++ I think.

Levy
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Levy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Intriguing, this would make NSG and NSCards a lot more bearable. I feel like there should be an option to dump all of "X" Cards, Common, Rare, Etc. Since common cards have no junk value, and most of us would be happy to get rid of them.
The Protectorate Of Levy
“God, Motherland, Security”
A radical British Protectorate located in the Central Pacific
Capital: Adamstown
Armed Forces: 40 Million Men
Population: 485 Million
Official Religion: Protestant Christianity
Gov’t Type: Absolute Monarchy

Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:24 pm

1. Full support! I'd love this!
2. Ideally it wouldn't Junk any cards that you have Asks on — that way you could place 10000.00-bank-Asks on important cards and then click to Junk "all" cards without losing cards you want to keep. It'd allow for a system of "mark cards to keep" as well as one of "mark cards to delete".
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Return to Technical