NATION

PASSWORD

Crabaiaian Crisis Application Thread [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Do you find this crisis ridiculous?

1.Yes
11
55%
2.No
0
No votes
3.Yes, but I'll help anyways
5
25%
4.No, but take care of this crap yourself
0
No votes
5.Maybe, I am joining the crisis
1
5%
6. Maybe, Nope, want nothing to do with this crisis
3
15%
 
Total votes : 20

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Crabaiaian Crisis Application Thread [OPEN]

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:15 am

You can roleplay the crisis here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=495067

Context
Last Friday, Crabaiaia legalised same-sex marriage, by the popular vote of 67% of the population, of course, some religious zealots were upset but respected the decision of the populace and therefore they didn't start riots, but rather peaceful protests.

THE PEOPLE WHO DID ESCALATE THE SITUATION INTO A BLOWN OUT NATIONWIDE SERIES OF RIOTS THOUGH, ARE NARCISISTIC r/niceguys AND r/nicegirls WITH NO POLITICAL OPINIONS OR NON-POLITICAL INTERESTS OTHER THAN SEX.

Now, if you've been socially withdrawn since 2007 and don't know what an r/niceguy or an r/nicegirl is, here is El Me to explain:

You know those people who... go to Africa, start a charity, then flex their kindness on social media, all the while the charity is spending less and less on helping the children that they were supposed to help, and more and more money is going to the pockets of the flexer.

Now imagine that but you don't move to Africa, you're being nice to a random person you find attractive, you flex your niceness to them on Snapchat or TikTok, but as he/she rejects your sexual advances you become less nice, and you want your niceness to be returned to you through sex.
END OF EXPLANATION

Anyways, why are these non-opinionated people who obviously don't have any clear political stances oppose same-sex marriage and starting a nationwide series of riots, it's simple: Their "debt" won't be paid back.

Let's say you're Mr. Nice Guy or Ms. Nice Girl, you insert your little nice coins into your vending lady/man but she/he gives you nothing or a thank you or the "friendzone" treatment, do you:
A. Move on and improve yourself
B. Move on to another lady/man
C. Default her/him debt until she/he "learns to not abuse your kindness" or have sex with you.

Your Mr. Nice Guy or Ms. Nice Girl, you pick letter C

The problem is, your government has made it easier for your target to completely block you from his/her life through same-sex marriage (which there is no evidence that "Nice Guy Gay Fraud" actually happens but rather it's a scare created a few decades ago to encourage nice people to be homophobes, which failed)

So the first riots took place after the announcements of legalisation were delivered, in an intersection near Edena Drive that injured 8 civilians. The Nice Guys and Nice Girls claims this is a "legal apprehension", the Civilians claims this was an "assault", and the Government recognised it as a "riot"

The day after the riots, 12 women and 6 men were injured (2 on both genders were severely injured) in an incident in Laker City's Saturday Market (because of how many tourists visit on Saturday, which turns out the Incident was also on a Saturday).

Riots continue to this day, and this is the best transition for, what I need


Crabaiaia needs your help
Though we have a strong police force of 50,000,000 servicemen and 25,000,000 non-police volunteers, we still feel like that we are OBVIOUSLY outnumbered and that most conventional psychological riot control tricks aren't helping as 25,000 r/nicegirls have already created the satirically named "Fabulous Mafia" which has been attacking villagers in the Autonomous Chonkic Councils of Imgur and Amino (yup, I named my states after websites, why'd you ask) and some r/niceguys have already ceased small banks to buy illegal cluster projectiles that could be deadly if it catches on fire, so here is what we are planning...

We are recruiting civilians from SETA and non-SETA countries alike to assist in riot control (obvious), first-aid (say, civilians or cops get injured), and fire fighting (say, riots get deadly and fiery), but before we recruit your civilian/s they need to fill out a form, and we will be required to wear a shirt or jacket based on their experience and field of volunteer work.

[b]Riot Control, Inexperienced = White Shirt or Jacket and a shield that provides minimal protection for firecrackers and projectiles and a baton.(Hehe I am using light mode, and I don't care what you think) And you will be given an armband with a text (DV-Modos Joinos, Non Police Volunteer in Crabaiaian) that you are required to wear, so that we can distinguish between you and civilians. You'll also be given 7 cans of pepper spray, You'll be briefed for 2 weeks on how riot control works

Riot Control, Experienced = Black Shirt or Jacket, Shield that gives some to good protection, and a Baton you will be required to wear an armband same to the whiteshirts and be given 7 pepper spray cans.

First Aid, Inexperienced = Green Shirt or Jacket you'll be given an armband (DV-Avardas Joinos, Non-EMT Volunteer), a 2 week training on Level F (basic) First Aid and a First Aid Kit with the following tools: Rope, Bandaid, Cotton Bud, Tape, 7 packs of saline solution, and a breathing bag.

First Aid, Experienced = Blue Shirt or Jacket you'll be given the same shit as the greenshirts but you won't be required to undergo the Level F Training.

Fire Control, Inexperienced = Red Shirt or Jacket you'll be given an armband (DV-Ovrenoes Joinos, Non-Firefighting Volunteer), a 2 week training on Fire Control.

Fire Control, Experienced = Orange Shirt or Jacket given same shit as Redshirts yada yada, you get the point.

All volunteers must be able-bodied, mentally healthy, and not younger than 18 years old but not older than 62 years old, and must agree to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians and only the r/niceguys or r/nicegirls.

(Although this isn't Global Economics and Trade) You can expect a pay of NS$162 A DAY


Here is the application form for civilians who want to volunteer in aiding the aversion of the current crisis
Code: Select all
Name of Volunteer:
Nation of Origin:
Age:
History of Crime? (Yes or No):
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control):
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No):
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?:
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?:
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?:
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?:
Signature here (Optional):


The Crabaiaian Federal Police Force will decide which city needs your help.

See you, in Crabaiaia.
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Silvedania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1992
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:32 am

Name of Volunteer: Maha Orozoca
Nation of Origin: Silvedania
Age: 32
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First AId
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: No
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Tinhampton
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7571
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:33 am

Crabaiaia wrote:Last Friday, Crabaiaia legalised same-sex marriage, by the popular vote of 67% of the population... Though we have a strong police force of 50,000,000 servicemen and 25,000,000 non-police volunteers, we still feel like that we are OBVIOUSLY outnumbered and that most conventional psychological riot control tricks aren't helping as 25,000 r/nicegirls have already created the satirically named "Fabulous Mafia" [...]

What is the population of Crabaiaia and why is it so concerned that its police and volunteer force only outnumbers the Fabulous Mafia 3,000-to-one?

Crabaiaia wrote:...You'll be briefed for 2 weeks on how riot control works

Why is the Crabaiaian government sufficiently confident that this crisis will not escalate in the next "2 weeks?"

The Tinhamptonian Government is also concerned that - quoth Foreign Minister Terrence - "a small bunch of salty incels somehow... did such a big thing..." if that counts. Not applying OOCly, tho :p
Last edited by Tinhampton on Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; -45 Darkspawn Kill Points; current WA Delegate of Auctor; "Tinhampton? the man's literally god"
Who am I, really? 45yo Tory woman; Cambridge graduate; possibly very controversial; currently reading Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson

User avatar
Old Tanokiana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 146
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:37 am

Name of Volunteer: Jean-Marie Marc Piccard
Nation of Origin: France Old Tanokiana
Age: 49 years old
History of Crime? (Yes or No): Yes
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring over a personal concealed firearm (usual pistol)
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):
PT-MT, Nation represents most of my views, partially uses NS stats
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CUSP
TG me if something's off.
TNBN News: Wheat and Grain production have since skyrocketed by 27% compared to last October// Picture of the Tsarina eating snow becomes a meme// Underground music is officially recognised by the College of Fine Arts and Philosophies.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

User avatar
Saralonia
Minister
 
Posts: 3256
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saralonia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:46 am

Name of Volunteer: "Andreya Franka [Redacted] [Redacted]"
Nation of Origin: "The Socialist Federation of Saralonia"
Age: "30"
History of Crime? (Yes or No): "No"
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): "Riot control and a bit of basic First Aid"
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): "Yes, only little basic things for First Aid though"
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
If Yes, what requests do you have?: "An ak-47 with ammunition, 10 smoke grenades, and a riot police shield"
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: "No, I'm from the People's Militias"
Signature here (Optional):
☭ WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED ☭
Hello there, currently in the process of translating and renovating all my factbooks.
Goodbye and good luck (This nation only represents some of my political ideologies)
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Current Leader: Chairwoman José Amanda

User avatar
Countesia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 360
Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:26 pm

To: The Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia
From: Urbem City Police Department
Topic: Volunteer Application:


Name of Volunteer: Dwight Jimson
Nation of Origin: Countesia
Age: 42
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring his tactical sledgehammer. Free Access to any gym in Crabaiaia. At least 10,000 calories worth of MRES a day.
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: That won't be necessary. Dwight Possesses 25 years of experience as a trained riot officer.
Signature here (Optional): Official Note: applicant refused to sign anything, repeatedly told application officer to "Post Physique"
The Federal Republic of Countesia is a left leaning centrist democracy that champions personal, economic and political liberty.

MT bordering on PMT

Embassy Program

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Last Friday, Crabaiaia legalised same-sex marriage, by the popular vote of 67% of the population... Though we have a strong police force of 50,000,000 servicemen and 25,000,000 non-police volunteers, we still feel like that we are OBVIOUSLY outnumbered and that most conventional psychological riot control tricks aren't helping as 25,000 r/nicegirls have already created the satirically named "Fabulous Mafia" [...]

What is the population of Crabaiaia and why is it so concerned that its police and volunteer force only outnumbers the Fabulous Mafia 3,000-to-one?

Crabaiaia wrote:...You'll be briefed for 2 weeks on how riot control works

Why is the Crabaiaian government sufficiently confident that this crisis will not escalate in the next "2 weeks?"

The Tinhamptonian Government is also concerned that - quoth Foreign Minister Terrence - "a small bunch of salty incels somehow... did such a big thing..." if that counts. Not applying OOCly, tho :p

1. The Fabulous Mafia only accounts for 0.01% of rioters
2. We are not sure, we chose 2 weeks because it is to
a. Make sure the information is locked in the participant's minds
b. We cannot be sure about escalation, this is the most sufficient amount of time for Quick Response training, we cannot rush this.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:Name of Volunteer: Jean-Marie Marc Piccard
Nation of Origin: France Old Tanokiana
Age: 49 years old
History of Crime? (Yes or No): Yes
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring over a personal concealed firearm (usual pistol)
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):

Sorry, we cannot accept volunteers with criminal records, try again, with a crimeless volunteer
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Saralonia wrote:Name of Volunteer: "Andreya Franka [Redacted] [Redacted]"
Nation of Origin: "The Socialist Federation of Saralonia"
Age: "30"
History of Crime? (Yes or No): "No"
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): "Riot control and a bit of basic First Aid"
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): "Yes, only little basic things for First Aid though"
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: "Yes"
If Yes, what requests do you have?: "An ak-47 with ammunition, 10 smoke grenades, and a riot police shield"
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: "No, I'm from the People's Militias"
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, send your volunteer to Civet City, we are underpoliced there

Edit: And btw, you're a Blackshirt, wear a black shirt and jacket

For your special requests, we cannot guarantee the AK-47, but we can guarantee the smoke grenades and riot shield.
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Countesia wrote:
To: The Chanic Councils of Crabaiaia
From: Urbem City Police Department
Topic: Volunteer Application:


Name of Volunteer: Dwight Jimson
Nation of Origin: Countesia
Age: 42
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring his tactical sledgehammer. Free Access to any gym in Crabaiaia. At least 10,000 calories worth of MRES a day.
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: That won't be necessary. Dwight Possesses 25 years of experience as a trained riot officer.
Signature here (Optional): Official Note: applicant refused to sign anything, repeatedly told application officer to "Post Physique"

Accepted, send him to Kjanurivpolis, for the special requests, we can guarantee, the food and gym access, but not the sledgehammer

Edit: You're a blackshirt, so wear a black shirt or jacket.
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Silvedania wrote:Name of Volunteer: Maha Orozoca
Nation of Origin: Silvedania
Age: 32
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First AId
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: No
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, send to Civet City, you're a blueshirt
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Imperial Rifta
Diplomat
 
Posts: 662
Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:34 pm

Name of Volunteer: Daisy Goldenson
Nation of Origin: Imperial Rifta
Age: 23
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: That I will be able to stay in contact with my family
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: I’m open to any
Signature here (Optional):
Proud member of SETA
Imperial Rifta forever!!!

The entire nation mourns the loss of the old GRAIL. The Riftan Space Force is churning out ships in massive numbers by request of Emperor Payne. The program is looking for workers to help build. Economy and military enlistment is growing massively thanks to the new Propaganda Department.  Agriculture industry is growing as food exports increase. 
Government is lucky to not have any coronavirus cases but keeps a sharp lookout.

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:36 pm

Imperial Rifta wrote:Name of Volunteer: Daisy Goldenson
Nation of Origin: Imperial Rifta
Age: 23
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: That I will be able to stay in contact with my family
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: I’m open to any
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, send to Laker City, the crisis intervention starts today, wait for my post saying that your volunteer may intervene, also you're a blueshirt
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Imperial Rifta
Diplomat
 
Posts: 662
Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:
Imperial Rifta wrote:Name of Volunteer: Daisy Goldenson
Nation of Origin: Imperial Rifta
Age: 23
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: That I will be able to stay in contact with my family
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: I’m open to any
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, send to Laker City, the crisis intervention starts today, wait for my post saying that your volunteer may intervene

Sounds good.
Proud member of SETA
Imperial Rifta forever!!!

The entire nation mourns the loss of the old GRAIL. The Riftan Space Force is churning out ships in massive numbers by request of Emperor Payne. The program is looking for workers to help build. Economy and military enlistment is growing massively thanks to the new Propaganda Department.  Agriculture industry is growing as food exports increase. 
Government is lucky to not have any coronavirus cases but keeps a sharp lookout.

User avatar
Old Tanokiana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 146
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:49 pm

RE-APPLICATION
Name of Volunteer: Danlend Wirtom
Nation of Origin: Old Tanokiana
Age: 26
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?:
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring over Gas Masks and Graded filters
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia please
Signature here (Optional):
PT-MT, Nation represents most of my views, partially uses NS stats
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CUSP
TG me if something's off.
TNBN News: Wheat and Grain production have since skyrocketed by 27% compared to last October// Picture of the Tsarina eating snow becomes a meme// Underground music is officially recognised by the College of Fine Arts and Philosophies.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:29 pm

Old Tanokiana wrote:RE-APPLICATION
Name of Volunteer: Danlend Wirtom
Nation of Origin: Old Tanokiana
Age: 26
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First Aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?:
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Permission to bring over Gas Masks and Graded filters
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia please
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, send to Civet City, regarding the requests, you may get free gas masks from the police in Civet City.
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:26 pm

HEY, HEY, GUYS.

The roleplay has already started days ago, I already provided the link in OP
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Kavanos
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Apr 27, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kavanos » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:48 am

Name of Volunteer: Trương Ngọc Tuấn
Nation of Origin: Kavanos
Age: 28
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): No
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: No
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 pm

Kavanos wrote:Name of Volunteer: Trương Ngọc Tuấn
Nation of Origin: Kavanos
Age: 28
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): No
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: No
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Crabaiaia
Signature here (Optional):

Come to Civet City, you're a whiteshirt, you will have to take a 2 week training
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Romextly
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7395
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Name of Volunteer: Joel Guyt
Nation of Origin: Romextly
Age: 34
History of Crime? (Yes or No): Yes
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Can I bring my own baton?
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Already trained
Signature here (Optional):
My Dragon Firepower https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=487563&hilit=DragonPro: life, military, religion
Anti:Abortion
I will never tell who my leader's wife's name is, or where she is!
DIA | Dragon Air | Royal Romextly
All lives matter!
Proud Catholic
Founder of CATO

News:Vlad is sent to jail for 20 years; Romextly rejoices | Witiland is seen as the eyes of the people as evil | The RRP and RDP join up to try and gain more power

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Romextly wrote:Name of Volunteer: Joel Guyt
Nation of Origin: Romextly
Age: 34
History of Crime? (Yes or No): Yes
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): Riot Control
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: Yes
If Yes, what requests do you have?: Can I bring my own baton?
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Already trained
Signature here (Optional):

Sorry we don't accept people with criminal records, try again with a crimeless volunteer
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C

User avatar
Nacrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1078
Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nacrad » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:23 am

Name of Volunteer: William W. Ho
Nation of Origin: Nacrad
Age: 21
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: N/A
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Directly taken to Carbiaia
Signature here (Optional):
A map of where I'm at and more!
For every bad reply, the Attorney General will execute 1 person. People executed: 1

International News: US Senate majority Mitch McConnell refuses to end Senate recess early, will begin impeachment process after Trump's term ends | N. Korea holds military parade, exhibits torpedo missile | SinoVAC Wuhan Pneumonia vaccine only 50% effective, says study
Domestic News:16/01/2021 (SAT) | 0 cases of Wuhan Pneumonia reported today, first time in 2 months | 50 million citizens vaccinated against Wuhan Pneumonia | Minimum Wage Committee raises min. wage to N$8.75 (USD$7) per hour | Riverfort 21/14°C | Amoy 17/12°C | Taipei 24/16°C |
Pandemic:Total: 9,135; Active: 2,669; Dead: 164; New: 0

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 689
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Capitalizt

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:29 am

Nacrad wrote:Name of Volunteer: William W. Ho
Nation of Origin: Nacrad
Age: 21
History of Crime? (Yes or No): No
Field of Aid (Riot Control, First Aid, Fire Control): First aid
Do you have experience in the field you are about to partake in? (Yes or No): Yes
Do you promise to not harass or intimidate innocent civilians (Yes or No)?: Yes
Do you understand the risks of participation (Yes or No)?: Yes
Any special requests upon arrival in Crabaiaia (Yes or No)?: N/A
If Yes, what requests do you have?:
Do you want to be taken to Crabaiaia directly and be trained there? or do you want a layover in Aragon, Langenia (I chose you because you are the founder of SETA, Langenia) where you'll take the training?: Directly taken to Carbiaia
Signature here (Optional):

Accepted, you're a blueshirt, send to Kjanurivpolis
50/50 Religiously Catholic, Queer, Male, My nation to a certain extent represent my political views.
LGBT, Capitalism, Checked Immigration, Gender Equality, Voluntary Military Service
Socialism/Communism, Unchecked Immigration, Abortion without good reason(sure, your body, your choice, but if you weren't raped, it was your choice to have sex and not go on birth control), Feminism, Conscription
Universal Healthcare, Family Values, America, EU, Brexit, World Peace, Multiculturalism, Religion

Founder of LARA, Founder of the Civeng Group


NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Crabaiaia declares Cold War on ZN over tensions in New Hallin, Government approves Construction of New WMDs, Current weather: Windy 5°C


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chrinthanium, Cossack Peoples, Hopal, Oneid, Polish Prussian Commonwealth

Advertisement

Remove ads