NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a Wife! (Again)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Looking for a Wife! (Again)

Postby Romextly » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Well. Here I am again,after only like what? Two months? Well, this time instead of the Heir to the Imperial Throne, it's the Count of Venece, the 5th most powerful Count in Romextly. The Person who marries him will become a noble, even common women! The Man is Count Luigi Ferrari. And yes he owns multiple Ferraris. He is 25 years old so the age range is 19-30 years old. Try to get him!
Code: Select all
Name:
Nation Name:
Age:
Religion:
Is she a noble:
If yes, then what is her title:
Appearance: Picture or Description
Job:
History:



In Consideration:
Milliadia the III- Zarnicovia nova
Riley Jones- American Pere Housh
Alexandra Lionel- Hopal
Andrea Franca Emanuel Milar- Saralonia
Felicia Anderson- Imperial Rifta
Last edited by Romextly on Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:37 pm

Name: Skits Gerald (twin sister of the Interim Commander Fritz Gerald)
Nation Name: Crabaiaia
Age: 26
Religion: Hellenism (Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Ares, etc.)
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/A
Appearance: White skin, Round Face, Short Black hair, 5 ft 5 in (OOC: I am 5 8-5 9 I haven't gotten my height in a while, this is based on my friend's crush's height), Asian Eyes (OOC: I AM Asian)
Job: Self-Employed Artist
History: Twin Sister is incumbent leader of Crabaiaia, Has been restrained by her crush, Is currently in legal trouble for blaming her twin sister (the literal FUCKING PRESIDENT of Crabaiaia) for her terrible life.

Edit: The Interim Commander just married Almond Milk right now
Last edited by Crabaiaia on Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6640
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Name: milliadia the III
Nation Name: zarnicovia nova
Age: 26
Religion: zarnicoviansm
Is she a noble: yes
If yes, then what is her title: princess of Hallingrad
Appearance: blondish brown-haired, blue-eyed, 6.7 feet tall, and very white skin nearly pale.
Job: working for the zarnicovian novan election office
History: part of the Hallin side of the ZN royal family. She has major studies in politics but has no want to become a major political leader just helps a husband with his needs hopefully political. she wants a foreign husband and is widely admired by her colleges in the election.
Last edited by Zarnicovia nova on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
American Pere Housh
Minister
 
Posts: 3277
Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:45 pm

Name:Riley Jones
Nation Name:American Pere Housh
Age:21
Religion:Agnostic
Is she a noble:no
If yes, then what is her title:N/A
Appearance: Black hair,blue eyes,5'8",Athletic build;basically she has a supermodel's body
Job:A Lieutenant in the UCSC Marine Corp
History:Riley is the little sister to the Chancellor Alexander Jones and former Chancellor Isabella Jones. She has a 2 year old niece named Abigail that she loves dearly.
ISDF Ambassador:Alexis Reagan
Government Type:Militaristic Absolute Monarchy
Leader:King Alexander
WA Ambassador: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Secretary of Defense:Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State:Alicia Cortez
Current Year:2750

User avatar
Hopal
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 pm

Name: Alexandra Lionel
Nation Name: The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal
Age: 26
Religion: Atheist
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/A
Appearance: Picture or Description Olive skin with dark black hair, 5'9, oval face, black eyes, slim build
Job: Elementary School Teacher
History: Sister of the recently promoted Vice Marshall James Lionel, Commander of the Forces in Sharifistan, Member of the Joint Military Command, expected to become next Marshall of the Air Force.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists. (To be Reviewed)
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
Representative Richard Douglas (DFL-MN-04) [Home of the Brave]
Secretary of State William Claiborne [Home of the Brave]
The United Kingdom of Scandinavia [The Napoleonic Wars]


Michael Collins 1930-2021
"To go places and do things that have never been done before – that’s what living is all about."

User avatar
Saralonia
Minister
 
Posts: 3240
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saralonia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:31 pm

Name: Andrea Franca Emanuel Milar
Nation Name: The Socialist Federation of Saralonia
Age: 20
Religion: Christian
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/a
Appearance: She is a thin 20 year old, she's 69 centimeters tall and of slightly dark skin but not brown, she has copper color curly hair, she was a beautiful face with brown eyes and skinny eyebrows, her nose is relatively small and her ears are neither small nor big, her legs are a bit thicker and she has hips but they aren't big, she has her whole body but has a scar in her back which no one knows how she got.
Job: Head of the Saralonian Christian Community
History:
She was born on the 14th of February in 1999, she has lived through the time of the Christian Revolution when she was a little girl, her parents died at the hands of them being betrayed by the Fascist, she survived as her parents sacrificed themselves for her, she escaped to the government-controlled area with one of her uncles who was still loyal to the government, she grew up in the outskirts of Saralonia City which was one of the safest areas, after that dark period once the Communist Confederation of Saralonia won a compromise with the Christians was made allowing them to practice their religion in designated areas and in their homes, but she started becoming vocal and became a bearer of the following slogan: "Por la tolerancia y Dios!" and she decided to become an activist for the right of freedom of religion and prayer, her activity at first wasn't heard of but with time she finally was being heard by the government, then the Stalinists subverted the government and established a dictatorship in which she miraculously survived the attempted purges igniting the third civil war were a United Front against the Stalinist formed creating the Socialist Federation of Saralonia where she was elected as head of the saralonian Christian community.

Notes: She may or may not be related to the dictators that ruled Saralonia for a little while.
Last edited by Saralonia on Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☭ WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED ☭
Hello there, currently in the process of translating and renovating all my factbooks.
Goodbye and good luck (This nation only represents some of my political ideologies)
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Current Leader: Chairwoman José Amanda

User avatar
Imperial Rifta
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Name: Felicia Anderson
Nation Name: Imperial Rifta
Age: 21
Religion: Christian
Is she a noble: She’s Emperor Payne’s cousin
If yes, then what is her title: No official title
Appearance: Straight blonde hair, gray eyes, 5’7, slender
Job: Accountant
History: She was born in 1999 in Paynesville. In Paynesville, she attended school there until college, where she received a degree in accounting. Her favorite pastimes are reading, swimming, and surfing.
Low quality posts from 2020-2021
Random Joke
A skeleton walks into a bar, and orders a beer and a mop


BREAKING NEWS: Rebellions are brewing in Imperial Rifta’s territories. Conquered China is rebelling. The Emperor announces we will put down any insurrections.| The Women’s Soccer/Football Finals are beginning. The University of Paynesville Eagles lost to the Castlelot Warriors 5-4. 4 games are left in the bracket.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 am

Crabaiaia wrote:Name: Skits Gerald (twin sister of the Interim Commander Fritz Gerald)
Nation Name: Crabaiaia
Age: 26
Religion: Hellenism (Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Ares, etc.)
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/A
Appearance: White skin, Round Face, Short Black hair, 5 ft 5 in (OOC: I am 5 8-5 9 I haven't gotten my height in a while, this is based on my friend's crush's height), Asian Eyes (OOC: I AM Asian)
Job: Self-Employed Artist
History: Twin Sister is incumbent leader of Crabaiaia, Has been restrained by her crush, Is currently in legal trouble for blaming her twin sister (the literal FUCKING PRESIDENT of Crabaiaia) for her terrible life.

Edit: The Interim Commander just married Almond Milk right now

rejected

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:24 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:Name: milliadia the III
Nation Name: zarnicovia nova
Age: 26
Religion: zarnicoviansm
Is she a noble: yes
If yes, then what is her title: princess of Hallingrad
Appearance: blondish brown-haired, blue-eyed, 6.7 feet tall, and very white skin nearly pale.
Job: working for the zarnicovian novan election office
History: part of the Hallin side of the ZN royal family. She has major studies in politics but has no want to become a major political leader just helps a husband with his needs hopefully political. she wants a foreign husband and is widely admired by her colleges in the election.

In consideration

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:25 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Name:Riley Jones
Nation Name:American Pere Housh
Age:21
Religion:Agnostic
Is she a noble:no
If yes, then what is her title:N/A
Appearance: Black hair,blue eyes,5'8",Athletic build;basically she has a supermodel's body
Job:A Lieutenant in the UCSC Marine Corp
History:Riley is the little sister to the Chancellor Alexander Jones and former Chancellor Isabella Jones. She has a 2 year old niece named Abigail that she loves dearly.

in consideration

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:26 am

Saralonia wrote:Name: Andrea Franca Emanuel Milar
Nation Name: The Socialist Federation of Saralonia
Age: 20
Religion: Christian
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/a
Appearance: She is a thin 20 year old, she's 69 centimeters tall and of slightly dark skin but not brown, she has copper color curly hair, she was a beautiful face with brown eyes and skinny eyebrows, her nose is relatively small and her ears are neither small nor big, her legs are a bit thicker and she has hips but they aren't big, she has her whole body but has a scar in her back which no one knows how she got.
Job: Head of the Saralonian Christian Community
History:
She was born on the 14th of February in 1999, she has lived through the time of the Christian Revolution when she was a little girl, her parents died at the hands of them being betrayed by the Fascist, she survived as her parents sacrificed themselves for her, she escaped to the government-controlled area with one of her uncles who was still loyal to the government, she grew up in the outskirts of Saralonia City which was one of the safest areas, after that dark period once the Communist Confederation of Saralonia won a compromise with the Christians was made allowing them to practice their religion in designated areas and in their homes, but she started becoming vocal and became a bearer of the following slogan: "Por la tolerancia y Dios!" and she decided to become an activist for the right of freedom of religion and prayer, her activity at first wasn't heard of but with time she finally was being heard by the government, then the Stalinists subverted the government and established a dictatorship in which she miraculously survived the attempted purges igniting the third civil war were a United Front against the Stalinist formed creating the Socialist Federation of Saralonia where she was elected as head of the saralonian Christian community.

Notes: She may or may not be related to the dictators that ruled Saralonia for a little while.

In consideration

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:27 am

Imperial Rifta wrote:Name: Felicia Anderson
Nation Name: Imperial Rifta
Age: 21
Religion: Christian
Is she a noble: She’s Emperor Payne’s cousin
If yes, then what is her title: No official title
Appearance: Straight blonde hair, gray eyes, 5’7, slender
Job: Accountant
History: She was born in 1999 in Paynesville. In Paynesville, she attended school there until college, where she received a degree in accounting. Her favorite pastimes are reading, swimming, and surfing.

In consideration

User avatar
Imperial Rifta
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:43 am

Was there ever an answer of who he decided on?
Low quality posts from 2020-2021
Random Joke
A skeleton walks into a bar, and orders a beer and a mop


BREAKING NEWS: Rebellions are brewing in Imperial Rifta’s territories. Conquered China is rebelling. The Emperor announces we will put down any insurrections.| The Women’s Soccer/Football Finals are beginning. The University of Paynesville Eagles lost to the Castlelot Warriors 5-4. 4 games are left in the bracket.

User avatar
Southern Xenick
Envoy
 
Posts: 210
Founded: Aug 20, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 am

ooc
so many simps
/s
"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.
[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q)

User avatar
Airceltria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Feb 16, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Airceltria » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:43 pm

Imperial Rifta wrote:Was there ever an answer of who he decided on?


Doesn't look like it. I was gonna post an app when I realize how old the others were.

User avatar
Bunkaiia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 176
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bunkaiia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:41 pm

Name: Kuroumbila Màdaru
Nation Name: Maleibidulu-Sàmberiti Autonomous Region, Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia
Age: 20
Religion: Eïapàneïan Jainism
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: No official title
Appearance: 1.8 meters in height, fairly slim and athletic build.
Image

Job: Women's Tennis Pro
History: She was born just outside of the city of Matuvaïa in Maleibidulu and raised in a communal collectivity. At age 4, she began playing tennis and by age 8 she was traveling internationally for competitions. Now at her peak, she is a major national celebrity on Bunkaiia and a spokesperson for oceanic wildlife protection. She's an avid Scuba Diver and partakes in several other extreme hobbies and activities such as spelunking and skydiving.
Last edited by Bunkaiia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia/Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa

--------------------------------------------------------------

Šumanišen, Šugoïušen, Šukunišen

Swahili-Malagasy-Middle Persian-South Indian cultured Puerto Rico-sized Indian Ocean island with its own creole (conlang). Religion & Political structure are based on the proto-socialist, vegetarian, pacifists, altruistic-hedonist real-life Mazdakite movement from 6th century Persia. Over 30 endemic species of animals and plants, incl. the Black Pomegranate, the Gondwanathere Kouai and the arboreal crocodilian Korbuna
He/Him, ento-ostrovegan

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3148
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Name: Lauren Pryor
Nation Name: Silvedania
Age: 29
Religion: Atheist
Is she a noble: Nobles don't exist
If yes, then what is her title:
Appearance:
Image

Job: First daughter and socialite
History: She was born into a famous family as the descendant of the speaker of the house of people and attended the Epaecia Institute at Crow's Peak where she worked as a professor until she was 28. She then became one of the lead scientists at the Bureau of Science and Mathematics. When her dad was elected into the prime minister position, she was thrust into the spotlight, and now only part-time works at the Bureau. She has also appeared on her brother's talk show many times.
Last edited by Silvedania on Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Airceltria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 168
Founded: Feb 16, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Airceltria » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:24 pm

Name: Alexandria Ashwood
Nation Name: Airceltria
Age: 48
Religion: Maleficism
Is she a noble: Yes
If yes, then what is her title: Electa Auraroe
Appearance: Pale skin, long wavy black hair with a few gray strands, gray eyes with some age lines around them and a mole under her right eye, is short standing at five foot, she has a soft, slightly plump, voluptuous figure. Robes
Job: Civic and religious administration and mistress of the mystic arts
History:

Born from the illustrious line of House Ashwood, a family line believed by many in Airceltria to descend from a semi-divine and mythical founder and first ruler. However her future rule almost never came to pass as her grandmother sought to usurp the position from her own son as she was forced to relinquish her title due to concern for her mental stability, concerns that were proven right. While she stayed with her mother in hiding her father and his allies fought against the forces of his deranged mother to prevent her coup.

This years of hiding would have spend learning both secular and mystical subjects to prepare her for her future role as a mage and a ruler. The civil war would end with the rogue former Electa Auraroe being captured and imprison for life upon a mountain fortress but tragically the then Electus Auraroe was killed during the final battle. Forcing Alexandria to become the new ruler at still a young age.

While she inherited the spiritual half of her title she was not yet allowed to become the ruler until she has reached both of legal age and finished her education, thus her mother had to act as regent until she was ready. But even then the young ruler to be didn't find peace as the war before had cause spirits to roam the fields that were stained with blood and death. Her tests often had her trying to put these restless spirits to peace and healing these cursed lands and banishing malevolent beings drawn to the scent of death that lingered in the air.

By the time she was ready to rule she was prepared to enact reforms to improve her nation and to ensure that her country will not be plunged into another civil war. Now she wish to modernize her country in a slow manner so not to heavily disrupt the traditional life the people have known for years.

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:30 pm

Bunkaiia wrote:Name: Kuroumbila Màdaru
Nation Name: Maleibidulu-Sàmberiti Autonomous Region, Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia
Age: 20
Religion: Eïapàneïan Jainism
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: No official title
Appearance: 1.8 meters in height, fairly slim and athletic build.
Job: Women's Tennis Pro
History: She was born just outside of the city of Matuvaïa in Maleibidulu and raised in a communal collectivity. At age 4, she began playing tennis and by age 8 she was traveling internationally for competitions. Now at her peak, she is a major national celebrity on Bunkaiia and a spokesperson for oceanic wildlife protection. She's an avid Scuba Diver and partakes in several other extreme hobbies and activities such as spelunking and skydiving.

rejected

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:30 pm

Silvedania wrote:Name: Lauren Pryor
Nation Name: Silvedania
Age: 29
Religion: Atheist
Is she a noble: Nobles don't exist
If yes, then what is her title:
Appearance:
Job: First daughter and socialite
History: She was born into a famous family as the descendant of the speaker of the house of people and attended the Epaecia Institute at Crow's Peak where she worked as a professor until she was 28. She then became one of the lead scientists at the Bureau of Science and Mathematics. When her dad was elected into the prime minister position, she was thrust into the spotlight, and now only part-time works at the Bureau. She has also appeared on her brother's talk show many times.

in consideration

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:30 pm

Airceltria wrote:Name: Alexandria Ashwood
Nation Name: Airceltria
Age: 48
Religion: Maleficism
Is she a noble: Yes
If yes, then what is her title: Electa Auraroe
Appearance: Pale skin, long wavy black hair with a few gray strands, gray eyes with some age lines around them and a mole under her right eye, is short standing at five foot, she has a soft, slightly plump, voluptuous figure. Robes
Job: Civic and religious administration and mistress of the mystic arts
History:

Born from the illustrious line of House Ashwood, a family line believed by many in Airceltria to descend from a semi-divine and mythical founder and first ruler. However her future rule almost never came to pass as her grandmother sought to usurp the position from her own son as she was forced to relinquish her title due to concern for her mental stability, concerns that were proven right. While she stayed with her mother in hiding her father and his allies fought against the forces of his deranged mother to prevent her coup.

This years of hiding would have spend learning both secular and mystical subjects to prepare her for her future role as a mage and a ruler. The civil war would end with the rogue former Electa Auraroe being captured and imprison for life upon a mountain fortress but tragically the then Electus Auraroe was killed during the final battle. Forcing Alexandria to become the new ruler at still a young age.

While she inherited the spiritual half of her title she was not yet allowed to become the ruler until she has reached both of legal age and finished her education, thus her mother had to act as regent until she was ready. But even then the young ruler to be didn't find peace as the war before had cause spirits to roam the fields that were stained with blood and death. Her tests often had her trying to put these restless spirits to peace and healing these cursed lands and banishing malevolent beings drawn to the scent of death that lingered in the air.

By the time she was ready to rule she was prepared to enact reforms to improve her nation and to ensure that her country will not be plunged into another civil war. Now she wish to modernize her country in a slow manner so not to heavily disrupt the traditional life the people have known for years.

rejected

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:31 pm

Romextly wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:Name: milliadia the III
Nation Name: zarnicovia nova
Age: 26
Religion: zarnicoviansm
Is she a noble: yes
If yes, then what is her title: princess of Hallingrad
Appearance: blondish brown-haired, blue-eyed, 6.7 feet tall, and very white skin nearly pale.
Job: working for the zarnicovian novan election office
History: part of the Hallin side of the ZN royal family. She has major studies in politics but has no want to become a major political leader just helps a husband with his needs hopefully political. she wants a foreign husband and is widely admired by her colleges in the election.

In consideration

now rejected

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:31 pm

Romextly wrote:
Saralonia wrote:Name: Andrea Franca Emanuel Milar
Nation Name: The Socialist Federation of Saralonia
Age: 20
Religion: Christian
Is she a noble: No
If yes, then what is her title: N/a
Appearance: She is a thin 20 year old, she's 69 centimeters tall and of slightly dark skin but not brown, she has copper color curly hair, she was a beautiful face with brown eyes and skinny eyebrows, her nose is relatively small and her ears are neither small nor big, her legs are a bit thicker and she has hips but they aren't big, she has her whole body but has a scar in her back which no one knows how she got.
Job: Head of the Saralonian Christian Community
History:
She was born on the 14th of February in 1999, she has lived through the time of the Christian Revolution when she was a little girl, her parents died at the hands of them being betrayed by the Fascist, she survived as her parents sacrificed themselves for her, she escaped to the government-controlled area with one of her uncles who was still loyal to the government, she grew up in the outskirts of Saralonia City which was one of the safest areas, after that dark period once the Communist Confederation of Saralonia won a compromise with the Christians was made allowing them to practice their religion in designated areas and in their homes, but she started becoming vocal and became a bearer of the following slogan: "Por la tolerancia y Dios!" and she decided to become an activist for the right of freedom of religion and prayer, her activity at first wasn't heard of but with time she finally was being heard by the government, then the Stalinists subverted the government and established a dictatorship in which she miraculously survived the attempted purges igniting the third civil war were a United Front against the Stalinist formed creating the Socialist Federation of Saralonia where she was elected as head of the saralonian Christian community.

Notes: She may or may not be related to the dictators that ruled Saralonia for a little while.

In consideration

now rejected

User avatar
Hopal
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1069
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:32 pm

Alexandra Lionel will have to be taken out of consideration as she is marrying Marshall Jack Wayne of Corrington.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists. (To be Reviewed)
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
Representative Richard Douglas (DFL-MN-04) [Home of the Brave]
Secretary of State William Claiborne [Home of the Brave]
The United Kingdom of Scandinavia [The Napoleonic Wars]


Michael Collins 1930-2021
"To go places and do things that have never been done before – that’s what living is all about."

User avatar
Romextly
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9706
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:37 pm

Hopal wrote:Alexandra Lionel will have to be taken out of consideration as she is marrying Marshall Jack Wayne of Corrington.

1 know

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Foundhome Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads