NATION

PASSWORD

Hiring People for Jobs! (Payment in Cards!)

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Hiring People for Jobs! (Payment in Cards!)

Postby DavanteAdams » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:58 pm

I am hiring about 2-3 people to help me make some money in the card market. This might include dropping people, Messing with high bids, and much more. I will be paying by the job in cards! Telegram DavanteAdams for details.

(I am looking for individuals who are familiar with cards)
Last edited by DavanteAdams on Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Wouldn't someone make more by doing this themselves what benift do the workers get?
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Cirrus Azale
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Cirrus Azale » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:50 pm

In all honesty, hiring people to farm for you seems counterproductive. You pay people to farm cards, but that person gets the cards they farm for you. What are you even paying? Legs? If you’re looking for a mentor, I guess I could provide my services. I know the basics, and I need more legs because RNG has been unkind to me lately.
Last edited by Cirrus Azale on Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oxygen, Pizza, Libertarian, Chocolate Milk, AFFORDABLE, not free, healthcare, equality, and on a way off note, Life.
People being mean to anyone based on who they are or what they believe, defenders getting commendations for the sole region they do a ton of defending, those idiots at the drive-thru who take way too long to place their order.
First place winner of the first Tea House of cards
Cards Communitea contest.
MP of Thaecia
Ambassador to Force
Possible Narcissist.
Thinking of writing SC resolutions
Always open to TGs!
Massive amount of contempt for the SC resolution Commend Common Territories.
Why hello there! Thanks for reading my signature!
Adventure Time is the best show ever, don’t @ me.
[he/him]
“It’s all OOC?”
“Always Hazbin. Hotel.”

DavanteAdams
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby DavanteAdams » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Cirrus Azale wrote:In all honesty, hiring people to farm for you seems counterproductive. You pay people to farm cards, but that person gets the cards they farm for you. What are you even paying? Legs? If you’re looking for a mentor, I guess I could provide my services. I know the basics, and I need more legs because RNG has been unkind to me lately.

No, Instead of paying people to farm cards for me, I will have them buy certain cards I need, Help me with my bank transfers, help sabatoge other peoples bank transfers, and such. I will in fact take the offer of a mentor, TG me.

Return to Trading Cards