NATION

PASSWORD

Looking for a lost region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Aetolen
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Looking for a lost region

Postby Aetolen » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 pm

Not sure if anyone else knows this exists, but i've been searching for it for almost a year and a half now and i still cant find it.

This region was one of those RP world map community type ones, but this one had some cool ideas. Its map was generally topographic, with red lines outlining the borders. There were quite a few nations but I cant remember any of their names even if i tried. They had their own website and they also had this important detail; they had a 3d globe that you could move and scroll around on. But again; i cant seem to find it.

If anyone remembers this or if a past member of it still exists, please reply.

Spode Humbled Minions
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Spode Humbled Minions » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:34 am

Can you remember any names of nations that would be in this RP? Or the name of the world in general?
"Sadly we do not have seven plagues to soften your hardened heart"
“Your existing state of mind is at caress to apocalypse.”

Aetolen
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aetolen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 pm

Spode Humbled Minions wrote:Can you remember any names of nations that would be in this RP? Or the name of the world in general?

No

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:04 pm

What nation did you use to use before Aetolen? Was it ever in the region you're struggling to think of right now? ;P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:11 pm

Hello!

It almost sounds like you might be describing my home region - our nations on our map outlined in red and you can view our map as a globe.

We used to be Europa before there was some... unpleasantness and now we're Eurth.

I'll admit your nation's name doesn't ring any bells.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

Orioni 2
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Orioni 2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Aetolen wrote:They had their own website and they also had this important detail; they had a 3d globe that you could move and scroll around on. But again; i cant seem to find it.

If anyone remembers this or if a past member of it still exists, please reply.

Hi there Aetolen. Is this perhaps what you're looking for? http://www.europans.com/map/
Last edited by Orioni 2 on Tue Jan 19, 2038 03:14 am, edited 1.618 times in total.

The Beautiful Empire of OrioniEurth RP
Seek nothing and you will find everything

Aetolen
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aetolen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:08 pm

Tagmatium wrote:Hello!

It almost sounds like you might be describing my home region - our nations on our map outlined in red and you can view our map as a globe.

We used to be Europa before there was some... unpleasantness and now we're Eurth.

I'll admit your nation's name doesn't ring any bells.

Thank you! This is exactly what i was looking for.
I was never in it but I really wanted to join before i forgot its name.

Aetolen
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aetolen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:10 pm

Tinhampton wrote:What nation did you use to use before Aetolen? Was it ever in the region you're struggling to think of right now? ;P

It was never in the region, but I really wanted to join it before i forgot its name.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay