NATION

PASSWORD

British MP marries Hopal Admiral's daughter (IC/Post-MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

British MP marries Hopal Admiral's daughter (IC/Post-MT)

Postby Ideal Britain » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:56 am

Sign-ups and OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494813&sid=802138abefc8673214f383da4aeecc8e

Lieutenant Muhammad Khan, Conspicuous Gallantry Medal, Member of Parliament, Bachelor of Arts (the son of the Prime Minister Sir Alexander Khan) is marrying Margaret Pollin,Interim Ambassador of Hopal(daughter of Admiral John Pollin) at Leytonstone Mosque, Leytonstone, London.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Margaret Pollin looks into a large mirror, she is wearing her wedding dress, made out of mostly Hopalian material, but designed in the British style. Her dress tells the story of the fight of good against evil, and the triumph that hope always has against fear, encrusted with the sun a symbol of Hopal, and the union jack, the flag of Britain. Her veil was given directly from her mother, made of delicate Hopalian silk. "You look stunning" her mother said, Margaret nodded. "Wedding day jitters?" her mother asked "more then that I fear" Margaret replied. "You do love him, don't you?" her mother asked "I do but I don't know if I provide, what if I mess this all up?" Margaret asked. "Don't worry" her mother replied "You'll do fine your an excellent woman, and you love each other" her mother said to try to reassure Margaret. Margaret nodded and walked out of the room.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Vice Marshall James Lionel announces Hopal will continue fighting in Sharifistan. Country put on alert. Parliament confirms Hopal as member of ICDN.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ideal Britain » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:46 am

Hopal wrote:Margaret Pollin looks into a large mirror, she is wearing her wedding dress, made out of mostly Hopalian material, but designed in the British style. Her dress tells the story of the fight of good against evil, and the triumph that hope always has against fear, encrusted with the sun a symbol of Hopal, and the union jack, the flag of Britain. Her veil was given directly from her mother, made of delicate Hopalian silk. "You look stunning" her mother said, Margaret nodded. "Wedding day jitters?" her mother asked "more then that I fear" Margaret replied. "You do love him, don't you?" her mother asked "I do but I don't know if I provide, what if I mess this all up?" Margaret asked. "Don't worry" her mother replied "You'll do fine your an excellent woman, and you love each other" her mother said to try to reassure Margaret. Margaret nodded and walked out of the room.

The vows
"I pledge, in honesty and sincerity, to be for you a faithful, protective and helpful husband." says Lieutenant Muhammad Khan.
OOC: please see the OOC thread.
Last edited by Ideal Britain on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Margaret walks down to the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where the Pollin family had been staying. There was her father in a military uniform waiting for her. "You looking beautiful" her father said "Are you ready?" her father asked. "Ready as one can be" Margaret replied. They rode a horse-drawn carriage paid for by the Hopalian Government to the mosque. John helped her daughter from the carriage and walked her into the mosque. There she met her groom Lieutenant Muhammad Khan. After Muhammad said his vows, it turned to Margaret to say her's "I pledge, with honestly and sincerity, to be a faithful, loving and supportive wife."
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Vice Marshall James Lionel announces Hopal will continue fighting in Sharifistan. Country put on alert. Parliament confirms Hopal as member of ICDN.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ideal Britain » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:49 am

Hopal wrote:Margaret walks down to the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where the Pollin family had been staying. There was her father in a military uniform waiting for her. "You looking beautiful" her father said "Are you ready?" her father asked. "Ready as one can be" Margaret replied. They rode a horse-drawn carriage paid for by the Hopalian Government to the mosque. John helped her daughter from the carriage and walked her into the mosque. There she met her groom Lieutenant Muhammad Khan. After Muhammad said his vows, it turned to Margaret to say her's "I pledge, with honestly and sincerity, to be a faithful, loving and supportive wife."

The Imam passes a document to Muhammad Khan who then signs it and hands it to Margaret Pollin, it is their marriage certificate.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Ideal Britain wrote:
Hopal wrote:Margaret walks down to the lobby of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where the Pollin family had been staying. There was her father in a military uniform waiting for her. "You looking beautiful" her father said "Are you ready?" her father asked. "Ready as one can be" Margaret replied. They rode a horse-drawn carriage paid for by the Hopalian Government to the mosque. John helped her daughter from the carriage and walked her into the mosque. There she met her groom Lieutenant Muhammad Khan. After Muhammad said his vows, it turned to Margaret to say her's "I pledge, with honestly and sincerity, to be a faithful, loving and supportive wife."

The Imam passes a document to Muhammad Khan who then signs it and hands it to Margaret Pollin, it is their marriage certificate.

Margaret is passed the marriage certificate and signs it Margaret Pollin, before handing it back to the Imam.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Vice Marshall James Lionel announces Hopal will continue fighting in Sharifistan. Country put on alert. Parliament confirms Hopal as member of ICDN.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ideal Britain » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:15 am

Hopal wrote:
Ideal Britain wrote:The Imam passes a document to Muhammad Khan who then signs it and hands it to Margaret Pollin, it is their marriage certificate.

Margaret is passed the marriage certificate and signs it Margaret Pollin, before handing it back to the Imam.

“You are now husband and wife under Allah.” Says the Imam.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ideal Britain » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:12 am

Ideal Britain wrote:
Hopal wrote:Margaret is passed the marriage certificate and signs it Margaret Pollin, before handing it back to the Imam.

“You are now husband and wife under Allah.” Says the Imam.

"Want to come with me, darling?" Muhammad Khan, Conspicuous Gallantry Medal, asks his wife. He loves his new wife and wants to have fun with her.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.

User avatar
Hopal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:11 am

Ideal Britain wrote:
Ideal Britain wrote:“You are now husband and wife under Allah.” Says the Imam.

"Want to come with me, darling?" Muhammad Khan, Conspicuous Gallantry Medal, asks his wife. He loves his new wife and wants to have fun with her.

"Sure" she says giving him a cheeky smile.
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Member of the IFTC and ICDN
News: Vice Marshall James Lionel announces Hopal will continue fighting in Sharifistan. Country put on alert. Parliament confirms Hopal as member of ICDN.

User avatar
Ideal Britain
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1592
Founded: Mar 31, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ideal Britain » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:09 am

Hopal wrote:
Ideal Britain wrote:"Want to come with me, darling?" Muhammad Khan, Conspicuous Gallantry Medal, asks his wife. He loves his new wife and wants to have fun with her.

"Sure" she says giving him a cheeky smile.

He holds her hand and walks outside with her, there is a chauffer and limousine waiting outside as well as a police motorcade to follow the car and protect them.
A nation that does represent my views set in Britain in the late 2040s.
Current year: 2048
Leader:
Air-Commodore Sir Alexander Khan, Knight of the Garter, Commander of the British Empire, Bachelor of Science, MP.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bogi Smerti, Lillorainen, North Alezia

Advertisement

Remove ads