NATION

PASSWORD

[IC/OOC] Q&A with the Tanokian Tsar! || Tea And Colonies

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

[IC/OOC] Q&A with the Tanokian Tsar! || Tea And Colonies

Postby Old Tanokiana » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 am

"By the order of the state Duma, I am accepting questions pointed at either me, any politician or state-figure, Tanokian culture, some random military man, or something wacky or off topic. Everything and anything can be asked. So ask away journalists and news writers."

- Tsar Krisstian I
Last edited by Old Tanokiana on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
PT-MT Nation used to be a representation of my views, NS stats are used rarely
Former Member of: CUSP, UIC
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:25 pm

/bump
TG me if something's off. I'll probably rewrite my lore when I get to it, if I get to it lol

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RUSSIAN CZAR | Old Tanokiana is an Orthodox Greco-Frankish nation located in modern day Lower Saxony, Germany.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Do you like tea?

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Romextly wrote:Do you like tea?

"Why yes"

OMG IS THAT A WAIFU
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby OMG IS THAT A WAIFU » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:28 pm

what do you think of anime

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:34 pm

OMG IS THAT A WAIFU wrote:what do you think of anime

"Well, my brother enjoys it. I certainly enjoy the shows, I've yet to finish up on Princess Principles though. If it wasn't for the ruined image of Japanese high pitched panting, my brother wouldn't get weird looks."
Last edited by Old Tanokiana on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lacienia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lacienia » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 pm

What exactly is your opinion on the neutrality deal between CUSP and SETA, but the war between Lacienia and Langenia.
OOC: Try not to use yellow font. It is hard to see. :)
My nation does, with the exception of random policies, represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.

A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are an MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 am

Lacienia wrote:What exactly is your opinion on the neutrality deal between CUSP and SETA, but the war between Lacienia and Langenia.
OOC: Try not to use yellow font. It is hard to see. :)

"Well, it's a damn good thing that SETA and CUSP remain neutral in this conflict. The founders can brawl it out so long as we (both SETA and CUSP) don't get involved."

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:21 am

/uwu

Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:31 pm

"Hello Old Tanokiana. To my common knowledge, the last fellow Tsardom to exist on planet Earth was Bulgaria, which was quickly replaced a year or two after the second world war by those wretched communists.
That is why it surprises me to now see another Tsardom other than Tsarstvo Alyaski exist in the modern days of the world. Firstly, may I say, from fellow Tsar to Tsarina, that I am humbled by your presence, and the simple existence of you, and your country. Now, to my question.

Firstly, I am surprised to see a Tsardom exist in historical German territory, Lower Saxony to be more precise. This is dumbfounding, a Slavic based monarchic title being used for a German nation? You must simply educate me as to why your line of monarchs are referred to as Tsars or Tsarinas, you made me very interested.
This leads to my second question. Are the people that you rule happy with the Tanokiannan royalty? I'd assume that the Germanic population wouldn't be prepared to be lead by a foreign people, especially Slavs like you or I.

I am intrigued to hear from you. Now, I bid you farewell, Tsar. May the future hold bright for you, your family and your nation.

Above communication has been personally crafted, and sent by her majesty Tsarina Ilyina Romanova, the 19th Romanov of the Russian Empire and Tsarstvo Alyaski collectively."
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:12 am, edited 6 times in total.
_____________________________________The Tsardomof Alaska_______________________________________
Царство Аляски, or the Russian Empire lives on in it's old colony, Alaska after the conclusion of the Russian Revolution of 1917. Standing with it's allies against the Moscow Accord of Russia and it's alliance members, nevertheless world tensions dwindle and the people of Alaska grow ever more desensitised with the conservative status quo, and their insistence on clinging to a now redundant past.
Current date : 7th of April, 2019.

____________QnA___________
____..About me (OOC)____..

Old Tanokiana
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Old Tanokiana » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:00 am

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote: -a kind letter-

"Well, I'm just as surprised to see a fellow Tsardom! I'm honoured you took the time to write to me. I'd like to answer your first question, and that Tanokiana is not Slavic at all, Tanokiana is made up of the descendants of Greeks who've moved away from the mainland and have merged with Franks to create the Grecozh identity Tanokiana knows today. Concerning my Title as Tsar, it just means what it always meant, Ceasar. Except in our case it was Tsèzár, which eventually evolved into Tsar somewhere in the 16th century. And to answer your final question, the Germans are a minority in our country, but they feel very satisfied with my rule, the population in general are just as satisfied. Except the Dutch, they're never satisfied. Once again, it's an honour to finally meet a fellow Tsardom in this world."
- His highest Regards, Tsar Krisstian

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information