NATION

PASSWORD

Wolf News top headlines

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Wolf News top headlines

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:51 am

Image

Hi, my name is Fedrick Don Grische, and I'm founder and CEO of Wolf News. Now if you don't know what we are, we are a news broadcast that was made by and for the true democratic nations of NS. We talk sports, stocks, trends, and top headlines from around the world. Here all the reporters and news anchors of wolf news will report the real truth. We will be starting very shortly

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:58 am

And we are LIVE now:

"Hello, my name is Juan Mylski. I am here at Turrichon, at the raging, destructive riots here. There is immensive looting and vandalizing here after the killing of a unarmed black man by the name of James Mcguire. This happened after a domestic abuse was reported at his ex-girlfriend and a police car was dispatched. As the officers arrived, they saw James running from the house and gave chase. At one point during the soon-to-be fatal chase, James began taking out a dark large object from his pocket. One of the officers, Officer Jenko, saw the action and assuming it was a gun, knowing it could take a life in a couple of seconds, fired. It was a fatal shot to the lungs. After James was shot, it was discovered that the object had been his phone and he had been calling his mother. The officer in question is now under scrutiny of the officials, while protests erupted over the perceived racial injustice in Turrichon. The protesters have taken to looting and vandalizing small businesses. Police have been sent out including Riot police. There are currently 100 protesters in custody and 28 officers injured. There is report of one police casualty, a 50 year old woman who has been in the department for over 30 years. I personally that this is wrong. How is rioting and looting suppose to help stop racial Injustice? All it does is pull back minority advancement as their shops are robbed and will take money to rebuild."

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 855
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Untecna » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:34 am

Bonamulle wrote:And we are LIVE now:

"Hello, my name is Juan Mylski. I am here at Turrichon, at the raging, destructive riots here. There is immensive looting and vandalizing here after the killing of a unarmed black man by the name of James Mcguire. This happened after a domestic abuse was reported at his ex-girlfriend and a police car was dispatched. As the officers arrived, they saw James running from the house and gave chase. At one point during the soon-to-be fatal chase, James began taking out a dark large object from his pocket. One of the officers, Officer Jenko, saw the action and assuming it was a gun, knowing it could take a life in a couple of seconds, fired. It was a fatal shot to the lungs. After James was shot, it was discovered that the object had been his phone and he had been calling his mother. The officer in question is now under scrutiny of the officials, while protests erupted over the perceived racial injustice in Turrichon. The protesters have taken to looting and vandalizing small businesses. Police have been sent out including Riot police. There are currently 100 protesters in custody and 28 officers injured. There is report of one police casualty, a 50 year old woman who has been in the department for over 30 years. I personally that this is wrong. How is rioting and looting suppose to help stop racial Injustice? All it does is pull back minority advancement as their shops are robbed and will take money to rebuild."

"And these protesters haven't been stopped as of now?"
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:44 am

Untecna wrote:
Bonamulle wrote:And we are LIVE now:

"Hello, my name is Juan Mylski. I am here at Turrichon, at the raging, destructive riots here. There is immensive looting and vandalizing here after the killing of a unarmed black man by the name of James Mcguire. This happened after a domestic abuse was reported at his ex-girlfriend and a police car was dispatched. As the officers arrived, they saw James running from the house and gave chase. At one point during the soon-to-be fatal chase, James began taking out a dark large object from his pocket. One of the officers, Officer Jenko, saw the action and assuming it was a gun, knowing it could take a life in a couple of seconds, fired. It was a fatal shot to the lungs. After James was shot, it was discovered that the object had been his phone and he had been calling his mother. The officer in question is now under scrutiny of the officials, while protests erupted over the perceived racial injustice in Turrichon. The protesters have taken to looting and vandalizing small businesses. Police have been sent out including Riot police. There are currently 100 protesters in custody and 28 officers injured. There is report of one police casualty, a 50 year old woman who has been in the department for over 30 years. I personally that this is wrong. How is rioting and looting suppose to help stop racial Injustice? All it does is pull back minority advancement as their shops are robbed and will take money to rebuild."

"And these protesters haven't been stopped as of now?"



Apparently. Outrageous right? You want rights for minorities yet you destroy Black owned businesses. Did you know according a government rewport in Bonamulle that more black people die from murder by other black people, than police? What about the fact that thousands of black babies get killed every year by abortion huh? I mean yes there is injustice, of course, however this does not excuse the looters, and lunatics out on the streets. They are destroying our communities, our homes and our livelihood.

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:49 am

Martin Ramos (from Langenia) what do you think?

User avatar
Langenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4740
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:17 am

Bonamulle wrote:Martin Ramos (from Langenia) what do you think?


"It's outrageous and sad to watch."
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Officials say Langenia did not shoot down Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, as he delivered presents on Christmas. Wreckage is that of a helicopter attempting to fly over restricted Aragon airspace.| US Republicans refuse to boot Langenia from F-35 program and impose CAATSA sanctions on Langenia for S-400 purchase, tout selling Patriot SAMs.| Langenia buys American Pfizer COVID vaccine and issues it with own, speeding up vaccination efforts.

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:22 am

Langenia wrote:
Bonamulle wrote:Martin Ramos (from Langenia) what do you think?


"It's outrageous and sad to watch."



Agreed, now after this commercial break, we will be discussing the detailed papers of fraud and tax evasion by Tree party candidate and we will be talking about other hot topics...

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 855
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Untecna » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:30 am

"In other news, several World Assembly proposals have made it into law these past few weeks. We go now to Lara Yadson, outside the WA Headquarters in Testlandia.
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:41 am

Untecna wrote:"In other news, several World Assembly proposals have made it into law these past few weeks. We go now to Lara Yadson, outside the WA Headquarters in Testlandia.



"Ah, what type of proposals?"

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 855
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Untecna » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:43 am

"The proposals have covered repeals and other such things."
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Langenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4740
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:45 am

Untecna wrote:"The proposals have covered repeals and other such things."


"Ah, that's interesting. Do you have any proposals you wish to inform us?"
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Officials say Langenia did not shoot down Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, as he delivered presents on Christmas. Wreckage is that of a helicopter attempting to fly over restricted Aragon airspace.| US Republicans refuse to boot Langenia from F-35 program and impose CAATSA sanctions on Langenia for S-400 purchase, tout selling Patriot SAMs.| Langenia buys American Pfizer COVID vaccine and issues it with own, speeding up vaccination efforts.

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 855
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Untecna » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:46 am

Langenia wrote:
Untecna wrote:"The proposals have covered repeals and other such things."


"Ah, that's interesting. Do you have any proposals you wish to inform us?"

"Well, there is one that is soon to come in, a repeal on the GMO law passed a few months ago."
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:48 am

Untecna wrote:
Langenia wrote:
"Ah, that's interesting. Do you have any proposals you wish to inform us?"

"Well, there is one that is soon to come in, a repeal on the GMO law passed a few months ago."


Restrictions on GMO's were made to hurt the growth of companies around the world. Its really sad to see governments try to control every aspect of our lives.

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:51 am

What do of all of you think about GMO restrictions and laws?

User avatar
Langenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4740
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:56 am

Bonamulle wrote:What do of all of you think about GMO restrictions and laws?


"It seems socialist, honestly."
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Officials say Langenia did not shoot down Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, as he delivered presents on Christmas. Wreckage is that of a helicopter attempting to fly over restricted Aragon airspace.| US Republicans refuse to boot Langenia from F-35 program and impose CAATSA sanctions on Langenia for S-400 purchase, tout selling Patriot SAMs.| Langenia buys American Pfizer COVID vaccine and issues it with own, speeding up vaccination efforts.

User avatar
South Cayriya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 687
Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby South Cayriya » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:57 am

so where do i join this
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM STAND WITH HONG KONG


also plz stand in silence for Chow Tsz-Lok thank you
Member of SETA, Member of the ISC
Hong Kong Protesters, Thai Protesters, Milk Tea Alliance, and Milk Tea
Hong Kong Mob Beatings, Hong Kong Police Force, Beijing China, Fake Milk Tea
click here plz
ABOUT MOI
"History will tell you even if [Hong Kongers] did fail, they did put up a good fight, they didn't just take it lying down" -Author Unknown "It's their future, it's their Hong Kong, they have every right to fight for it" -Author Unknown

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:00 am

Langenia wrote:
Bonamulle wrote:What do of all of you think about GMO restrictions and laws?


"It seems socialist, honestly."



Exactly that's the problem with these liberals, they want everything given to them for free, now here is something that ticks me off,
, Graccia has been bombarded by Dangerous rioters in the capital of Asra. Large amounts of people came out to riot after Graccia joined SETA, a alliance based on helping other nations and offering them protection. These rioters baselessly believed that having allies was a bad thing and is pro war. Thankfully Pro SETA protestors and SWAT teams cleared up the mess setting the looters straight. SETA is a good thing that these communists want to get rid of. I really do wonder though what Graccia's government has to say about this, lets see if we could contact them

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:00 am

South Cayriya wrote:so where do i join this


(join in now give your opinion and such, and then after other reports you may have)

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:23 am

It seems we have just got into contact with Graccia's government and here is what they had to say

Greetings, the Prime Minister of Graccia and the leader of Conservative Party would like to adress the issue about the Protests.

After our beloved King signed the pact about Graccia joining the SETA at approximately 12:33 UTC +14 Graccian time, several minutes later the TV channels started to spread the message. The so called Anti-war and Pacifism activists came out to the streets to protests against the government desicion. The next day Pro-SETA activists came out to the streets of the capital with the population of 14 million people. These protests have turned into a giant brawl. More than 55 citizens of Graccia were hospitalised. The SWAT and the Police had to involve. 90+ people were arrested. Government decided to stay in the Alliance. It seems that everything is getting back normal. In the parliament a conflict have also Occured. The Liberal Party and the Conservatives had a argument and it also resulted into a fight. We will try to keep you updated.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister of The Constitutional Monarchy of Graccia, Elçin Jalal.

User avatar
Langenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4740
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

Bonamulle wrote:It seems we have just got into contact with Graccia's government and here is what they had to say

Greetings, the Prime Minister of Graccia and the leader of Conservative Party would like to adress the issue about the Protests.

After our beloved King signed the pact about Graccia joining the SETA at approximately 12:33 UTC +14 Graccian time, several minutes later the TV channels started to spread the message. The so called Anti-war and Pacifism activists came out to the streets to protests against the government desicion. The next day Pro-SETA activists came out to the streets of the capital with the population of 14 million people. These protests have turned into a giant brawl. More than 55 citizens of Graccia were hospitalised. The SWAT and the Police had to involve. 90+ people were arrested. Government decided to stay in the Alliance. It seems that everything is getting back normal. In the parliament a conflict have also Occured. The Liberal Party and the Conservatives had a argument and it also resulted into a fight. We will try to keep you updated.

Sincerely,

Prime Minister of The Constitutional Monarchy of Graccia, Elçin Jalal.


"I am furious. I mean honestly, those 'activists' have every right to keep silent! What is the problem with joining SETA?! It was created by Langenia for a good reason. Those hippies don't deserve their right of freedom of speech if they use it to sow discord."
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Officials say Langenia did not shoot down Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, as he delivered presents on Christmas. Wreckage is that of a helicopter attempting to fly over restricted Aragon airspace.| US Republicans refuse to boot Langenia from F-35 program and impose CAATSA sanctions on Langenia for S-400 purchase, tout selling Patriot SAMs.| Langenia buys American Pfizer COVID vaccine and issues it with own, speeding up vaccination efforts.

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:41 am

Langenia wrote:
Bonamulle wrote:It seems we have just got into contact with Graccia's government and here is what they had to say





"I am furious. I mean honestly, those 'activists' have every right to keep silent! What is the problem with joining SETA?! It was created by Langenia for a good reason. Those hippies don't deserve their right of freedom of speech if they use it to sow discord."

Very true, i believe that the protesting MUST stop and i am glad it did.

User avatar
Langenia
Senator
 
Posts: 4740
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Disclaimer: I don't hate Mexico. Just made this for the sole purpose of news and showing my military's experience.

"I have breaking news, everyone. Recently Langenia signed a peace treaty with Mexico, officially bringing an end to the 2019 Latin War and reestablishing embassies. What is the Latin War, you might ask? Well, the Latin War was a conflict between Mexico and Langenia that took place from mid-to-late 2019 last year. It involved tensions over the sphere of influence of the two Latin American giants, petroleum drilling rights in the Gulf of Mexico, and differing ideologies. Tensions between the two countries had deteriorated prior to the war concerning the election of a new Mexican president, Manuel Lopez Obrador. The Langenian leadership of President Furia was more rightist in its leaning, while the new Mexican administration of President Obrador was more leftist in its ideology, and Mexico had become more friendly with China, a country that had an unstable relationship with Langenia. It started with the Mexicans declaring war on Langenia, capturing the Latin American Spaceport off the Pacific coast of Central America, and striking their bases in the Caribbean and the Pacific. Langenia quickly mobilized its forces in response, and drew support from like-minded governments in Central America, including El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, while the Mexicans drew support from Nicaragua. Langenian warplanes carried out airstrikes against Mexican territory. Following an intense bombardment, Langenian-led forces defeated Nicaragua, evicted Mexican troops from Guatemala, moved north through the Yucatan and southern Mexico, and captured Mexico City. At the same time, Langenian-led forces recaptured the Latin American Spaceport. Following the arrival of hurricane season and power outages, a civil war broke out in Mexico between some of the military and Obrador loyalists. Following a stalemate between both sides of the civil war, a ceasefire was signed, and that is how things have remained ever since, until now that the peace treaty was signed. As part of the deal, Langenian-led forces will stay in Mexico as part of occupation until the next Mexican presidential election. Obrador also narrowly held onto his power. This war was known as the Latin War because of it was fought, obviously, in Latin America. What do you think?"
Langenia is an MT-early PMT nation located in northern South America, the result of Spain not successfully colonizing the region but leaving its mark. Some NS stats are used. We outpollo PolloHut.
NEWS: Officials say Langenia did not shoot down Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, as he delivered presents on Christmas. Wreckage is that of a helicopter attempting to fly over restricted Aragon airspace.| US Republicans refuse to boot Langenia from F-35 program and impose CAATSA sanctions on Langenia for S-400 purchase, tout selling Patriot SAMs.| Langenia buys American Pfizer COVID vaccine and issues it with own, speeding up vaccination efforts.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5797
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:16 pm

New GRAIL is now meeting in zaricoa!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BREACKING NEWS: go to viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492337 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Langenia wrote:Disclaimer: I don't hate Mexico. Just made this for the sole purpose of news and showing my military's experience.

"I have breaking news, everyone. Recently Langenia signed a peace treaty with Mexico, officially bringing an end to the 2019 Latin War and reestablishing embassies. What is the Latin War, you might ask? Well, the Latin War was a conflict between Mexico and Langenia that took place from mid-to-late 2019 last year. It involved tensions over the sphere of influence of the two Latin American giants, petroleum drilling rights in the Gulf of Mexico, and differing ideologies. Tensions between the two countries had deteriorated prior to the war concerning the election of a new Mexican president, Manuel Lopez Obrador. The Langenian leadership of President Furia was more rightist in its leaning, while the new Mexican administration of President Obrador was more leftist in its ideology, and Mexico had become more friendly with China, a country that had an unstable relationship with Langenia. It started with the Mexicans declaring war on Langenia, capturing the Latin American Spaceport off the Pacific coast of Central America, and striking their bases in the Caribbean and the Pacific. Langenia quickly mobilized its forces in response, and drew support from like-minded governments in Central America, including El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, while the Mexicans drew support from Nicaragua. Langenian warplanes carried out airstrikes against Mexican territory. Following an intense bombardment, Langenian-led forces defeated Nicaragua, evicted Mexican troops from Guatemala, moved north through the Yucatan and southern Mexico, and captured Mexico City. At the same time, Langenian-led forces recaptured the Latin American Spaceport. Following the arrival of hurricane season and power outages, a civil war broke out in Mexico between some of the military and Obrador loyalists. Following a stalemate between both sides of the civil war, a ceasefire was signed, and that is how things have remained ever since, until now that the peace treaty was signed. As part of the deal, Langenian-led forces will stay in Mexico as part of occupation until the next Mexican presidential election. Obrador also narrowly held onto his power. This war was known as the Latin War because of it was fought, obviously, in Latin America. What do you think?"


I think its insane that such a communist nation as Mexcio would try to destroy your nation. I am gald your nation was able to find peace however, more must be done to make sure anonther socialist presdient never gets elected. Of course Wolf News is holding a fundraiser ( OOC: guys the fundraiser is not real only for RP) to combat the forces of communism and evil across the globe. We need more members, more viewer, and most importanly opnions. We will be holding survey's and trying to free the world from communism once and for all! For all those wiushing to join here's how to (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=494046)
Last edited by Bonamulle on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bonamulle
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonamulle » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:09 am

Good morning everyone, I'm Fedrick Don Grische here to kick off today's Wolf news, the right news for the right.

"Now there has been lots of controversy stirring in the new reformed GRAIL, after Surrealist Patagonia tried to join. Kyundao's leader pointed out that Patagonia ordered salves from Tupeia, a nation known for slavery. Now we think that havi....Wait BREAKING NEWS! President BDW is speaking right now about Surrealist Patagonia- Fedrick Don Grische


Dear people of Bonamulle, i know all of you have busy lives, put please make time for this short speech. It has come to my attention that Surrealist Patagonia, a nation known for trading with slave nations, has tried to join GRAIL. GRAIL was a collation and alliance of nations, including your country Bonamulle, that is about spreading human rights, democracy, and peace around the world. GRAIL has a active position against slavery, slavery is a immoral, disgusting, terrible ,evil that has happened in one too many nations. Therefore we plead to GRAIL to stay to those values created by great nation Empirical Switzerland and the founders of GRAIL. Do not let Surrealist Patagonia join GRAIL. Thank you Bonamulle and all who listened, and remember BONAMULLE FIRST!!!!

-Presdient Winne


" Wow, just wow, that was so true. Now next up after this ad break is more of your Morning news with the WOlf."-Fedrick Don Grische

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antahbrantahstan, North Alezia

Advertisement

Remove ads