NATION

PASSWORD

St Abbaddon Gameplay Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allangoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Elder of Foreign Affairs Departs

Postby Allangoria » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Change is always happening in Nationstates! Whether it’s a new Delegate, Government Leader, or even an era. Here in St Abbaddon, we are seeing a little bit of both. Today, Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire will be departing the administration. While their loss leaves a gaping hole, Oceanic will still be here in our community! This opens up a new chapter in our Foreign Affairs department, and any individual who wishes to apply for this prestigious role. It will take some time to fill this important role with someone who embodies the St Abby tradition, and spirit of our community as Oceanic has. Therefore, he will be awarded the Hawkswind Second Class Medal for his accomplishments! He played a major role in myself joining this community, and government. He made me feel welcome when The Free Nations Region didn’t, and I couldn’t be anymore grateful for that. He was a great member who always offered the best advice! St Abbaddon will continue our revitalization project in this post Topid era! Our time is now, and we will continue writing this important chapter in our history!!

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_ ... id=1451041

St Abby Dispatch Office
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 28, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

St Abbaddon Government Updates

Postby St Abby Dispatch Office » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:32 pm

THE DEMOCRATIC MERITOCRACY OF ST
ABBADDON

Supreme Council
1. Lord Reaper of Abbaddon: Draganisia
2. Chief Elder: Allangoria
3. Elder of Foreign Affairs: Unanda
4. Elder of Cultural Affairs: Niktobr
5. Elder of Roleplay: Naturnia
6. Elder of Defense: Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire
[hr]
Outer Council
1. Prolocutor: United Nations of The Islands
2. Head of Media Relations/Gameplay Ambassador: The Fallen Word
3. Player Engagement Officer: Greater Kopmakia
4. Cultural Affairs Officer: Vacant
5. Record Keeping Officer: Vacant

Our updated government can now be found here!!

St Abby Dispatch Office
Lobbyist

Left-wing Utopia

2022 St Abbaddon Supreme Elder Council

Postby St Abby Dispatch Office » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:10 pm

We are late for posting this update. As of Monday, March 21, 2022, The Chief Elder has decided to return to Nationstates in a more active status, along with the rest of the Elder Council. From this report, St Abbaddon has resumed normal government operations and looks forward to hosting it’s 19th anniversary celebration here on Nationstates. All together St Abbaddon community has existed on other platforms dating back to 1998! It’s full of unique tradition, history (good and bad times), and has the honor of several leaders throughout the years! For 2022, our leaders are;

Supreme Council
3. Elder of Foreign Affairs: Unanda
4. Elder of Cultural Affairs: Niktobr

St Abby wishes everyone a belated best wishes to 2022 and look forward to seeing many new friends and old friends!

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:18 pm

It really is great to see St. Abby flourishing still. For all the shit that region has been through, it's still around.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

St Abby Dispatch Office
Lobbyist

Left-wing Utopia

Long Awaited Update

Postby St Abby Dispatch Office » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:47 pm

St Abbaddon has been busy throughout the summer months. The activity in the region has been picking up and has a lot of plans for it’s hope of revival. The first release we have is St Abby Times publication XVI. Below is the link! Enjoy the read!

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1569789

In other news we have a special message from the Chief Elder’s office on a few different topic areas below;

“Nationstates;

I write this to say I am happy to say I have done a lot of thinking while being away mostly over the summer months. I’ve had time to reflect, look out at the horizon, piece together where I stand in the community. First and foremost, I apologize for the agony I caused over the years. There were some good moments and bad moments. To ever be able to lead a community successfully, I realize that I was just to close minded and was wrong dearly. I think sometimes the path I chose was always the hard way to benefit myself short term but destroyed the community I was at long term wise. I gave up quite a few times or just stepped aside because it made sense at the time. So to those I’ve came across wrong I am sorry for everything. It will take years to get where I want to be, but I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given. I don’t want to take up the entire update, I do hope to find my way positively in the community through hard work and decency! Thank you for reading this and enjoy your day!”
Sincerely
Allangoria

St Abbaddon Sends It Well Wishes to the Queen’s Family and 21st Anniversary of 9/11

The government of St Abbaddon mourns for the loss of Queen Elizabeth. We wish everyone nothing but peace for the loss of such an iconic figure. May she rest in peace. We here at At Abby want to send a message of piece, prosperity, happiness and love to the victims, their families and friends of those involved in the 9/11 attacks 21 years ago! May you find comfort and happiness on this tragic day in history!

This is our update! Enjoy and see you next time!
Last edited by St Abby Dispatch Office on Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

St Abby Dispatch Office
Lobbyist

Left-wing Utopia

St Abby Government Update

Postby St Abby Dispatch Office » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:48 pm

THE DEMOCRATIC MERITOCRACY OF ST
ABBADDON

Supreme Council
3. Elder of Foreign Affairs: Vacant
4. Elder of Internal Affairs: Unanda
Outer Council
1. Prolocutor: Vacant
2. Head of Media Relations/Gameplay Ambassador: Vacant
3. Player Engagement Officer: Vacant
4. Cultural Affairs Officer: Ngozichukwu
5. Record Keeping Officer: Vacant

Today the Chief Elder announced changes to the St Abbaddon government. Unanda moves from the Elder of Foreign Affairs to Elder of Internal/Cultural Affairs to help the region focus on increasing activities. We welcomed our newest government officer, Ngozichukwu, who will be working under Unanda! This is the official lineup for the St Abbaddon government going forward!

Previous

Return to Gameplay