NATION

PASSWORD

Peaceful ZomZom Civilizations, Unite! (RP)

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Peaceful ZomZom Civilizations, Unite! (RP)

Postby Kaiserholt » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:22 pm

Kaiserholt has chosen to acknowledge our new Undead nature by electing the Ghoul citizen John Hancock as our Dictator. A new Ghoul Congress has been seated, and we would like the world of pink skins to know that you have nothing to fear from your evolved neighbors. Embrace evolution, and do not succumb to your violent sapien natures. Who in the multiverse of NationStates chooses to accept the presence of your more evolved ZomZom republics..."Empire" is so offensive.
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

Side 3
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Side 3 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:25 pm

This is a step in the right direction brother, but it does not go far enough! We must make these meat-sacks unenlightened ones accept our peaceful ways by force!
Sieg Zeon!

REDCON-1

ZeoNet Channel 2:

January 22nd, 0097: Stocks in the Zimmad Corporation have gone down by 5% today, following the military's decision to halt its purchase of the company's latest mobile armor. The unnamed mobile armor has been rumored to have been in development for the past 6 years, and would've been worth roughly $150 million.

Blargoblarg
Minister

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:44 pm

We should all be embracing this newly evolved form of humanity, sadly called by the offensive term "zombies" by the unenlightened and prejudiced.
Claudia De la Cruz 2024 Article about her here
Democrats and Republicans are both right-wing capitalists owned by the rich and the big corporations. Major media in the US is also owned by the rich and big corporations.
Major study finds that America is an oligarchy, not a democracy
"Workers of the world, unite!" -Marx and Engels
You can read The State and Revolution by Lenin for free here
My 8values results My leftvalues results
I am autistic.

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center