NATION

PASSWORD

Is this a banner?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Primitivus
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Is this a banner?

Postby Primitivus » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:14 am

I found this image in an issue. I'm wondering if it is an unlockable banner, and if so, what it's called.

https://www.nationstates.net/images/newspaper/o11-1.jpg

Santa Martha
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Martha » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:17 am

i don't know but i think you need to have an achievement unlocked.
(sorry for the broken English)
Conninné! I'm Santa Martha (Duboisian: Sainte-Marthé)

a nation founded through ash and dirt over the abandoned Canary Islands.

AN Time: somewhere over 1985-ish

"You can't rush art!" - Geri, Toy Story 2

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:33 am

Hello, Banner O11 is not one of the unlockable banners, but you can download and reupload as a custom banner (although it may appear slightly lossy due to how custom banners are processed): https://www.nationstates.net/images/banners/o11.jpg

Looking at your gameplay population, the second custom banner slot is available when it reaches 200 million citizens.

There is a similar banner, Beached (banner code O10), that requires high compassion and good environmental beauty. Another beach-related banner, Waking in Paradise (O6), requires extremely high environment beauty. Finally, there is Shacked Up (O8), which requires good environmental beauty, but a below-average economy.
Last edited by Minoa on Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:36 am

Minoa wrote:Hello, Banner O11 is not one of the unlockable banners, but you can download and reupload as a custom banner (although it may appear slightly lossy due to how custom banners are processed): https://www.nationstates.net/images/banners/o11.jpg

Looking at your gameplay population, the second custom banner slot is available when it reaches 200 million citizens.

There is a similar banner, Beached (banner code O10), that requires high compassion and good environmental beauty. Another beach-related banner, Waking in Paradise (O6), requires extremely high environment beauty. Finally, there is Shacked Up (O8), which requires good environmental beauty, but a below-average economy.

I was wondering why I couldn't find it in the banner lists.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Primitivus
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Primitivus » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:02 am

Minoa wrote:Hello, Banner O11 is not one of the unlockable banners, but you can download and reupload as a custom banner (although it may appear slightly lossy due to how custom banners are processed): https://www.nationstates.net/images/banners/o11.jpg

Thank you. As you can probably tell by the name, this is a primitivist nation, and so when I unlocked my first custom banner I wanted something to reflect that. Most of the paleolithic or neolithic themed banners I could find were either ugly or they were paintings. Paintings are fine but I wanted something that looked more realistic so it could fit in with the other NS banners. When I saw this one I thought it fit the bill pretty well.

Return to Technical