NATION

PASSWORD

[R] COVID Misinformation

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

[R] COVID Misinformation

Postby Vassenor » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:40 am

Atheara wrote:Because the virus is from China. Also the fact that they already have the cure makes it even more suspicious and more like "Planned". Maybe because that they feel opressed and the fact that China just wants to gain the upper hand in current politics. Also about being racist maybe because that the Chinese people feel mad because "China Virus" means it comes from China and their people feel offended because they have no right to be called such thing from a "Planned" event by their government. That may be just me though. :eyebrow:

Given that there's no evidence that the pandemic was planned or engineered in any way.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:45 am

Vassenor wrote:
Atheara wrote:Because the virus is from China. Also the fact that they already have the cure makes it even more suspicious and more like "Planned". Maybe because that they feel opressed and the fact that China just wants to gain the upper hand in current politics. Also about being racist maybe because that the Chinese people feel mad because "China Virus" means it comes from China and their people feel offended because they have no right to be called such thing from a "Planned" event by their government. That may be just me though. :eyebrow:

Given that there's no evidence that the pandemic was planned or engineered in any way.

However think about it... they were making a virus , then it gets out and infects the world. Also then they seem to be gaining rewards in the time of infection and until now. Also that they have a cure first than any other technologically advanced nations. Isn't that a bit sus?
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:05 am

Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Return to Moderation