NATION

PASSWORD

No active Star Wars region?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Jabba the Hutts Palace
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

No active Star Wars region?

Postby Jabba the Hutts Palace » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:31 am

What gives?

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:47 pm

Make one?

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:03 pm

I have a bad feeling about this thread.

Daves Computer
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:18 pm

I strongly recommend going to the Find-A-Region megathread (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=365030). You can ask around to see if there are Star Wars regions or more generally the sci-fi rping environment you're looking for. While not recommended for a beginner, you can also attempt to make a Star Wars region yourself. It would be very challenging to pull off, but I can see there being a lot of demand for something like that. You could probably get other players to help you set it up.

Jabba the Hutts Palace
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jabba the Hutts Palace » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:59 am

Daves Computer wrote:I strongly recommend going to the Find-A-Region megathread (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=365030). You can ask around to see if there are Star Wars regions or more generally the sci-fi rping environment you're looking for. While not recommended for a beginner, you can also attempt to make a Star Wars region yourself. It would be very challenging to pull off, but I can see there being a lot of demand for something like that. You could probably get other players to help you set it up.

Thanks for the suggestion

Return to Gameplay