NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of war towards Kiu Ghesik

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Declaration of war towards Kiu Ghesik

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:34 am

After Kiu Ghesik saying rude and despicable things like "'Convince to leave through violence'? Call it what it is. Or are you too afraid of your own wars to name them as such? I do not need to give you my time, puppet-man. If the Soviets bought you with a few kindly-placed words after you'd spent so long fighting for independence, you do not deserve to rule. A leader should at least be committed to the cause they sent their own to bleed for. You have no honor if this is how you remember your dead. I have no more to say." and also "Oh, so now you show your colors for all to see. A list, hm? Intolerant, quick to anger, unwilling to accept their own faults, unwilling to ascribe to themselves any negative connotation whatsoever, places an overemphasis on their own accomplishments, ideologically unsteady- It's like you're trying to be the most pathetic leader imaginable. Go ahead, threaten me. You have nothing."

We offered this nation a chance to redeem themselves by releasing an official apology and signing a peace treaty so they don't randomly attack us. However they refused to and said for us to forget. The words of Kiu Ghesik can't be trusted on. Vu den Voc and The Grand Catholic Republic of
Langenia paln to attack very soon. While we have not sent an official letter of war we will very soon.
Last edited by Vu Den Voc on Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:43 am

Does anyone want to join the communist good side?
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:15 am

Does anybody know what GRAIL is?

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:16 am

Also is there any communist groups i could join that would protect me from invasion?

Return to International Incidents