NATION

PASSWORD

Insaani Civil War: Insaani-Rayane War [Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Insaani Civil War: Insaani-Rayane War [Open]

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:34 pm

IC:
My nation has been plunged into a civil war involving multiple ethnic, political and religious groups. One such front is my war against Rayane rebels, who are supported by my brother, President of Rayanland, Ramadhaan Abu Jamal. After our crippling loss at Mogadishu, where nearly all outbreaks men were killed, I have decided I can no longer simply watch as men and women die. I have decided I will join those men and women in battle. I shall eat what they eat, train how they train, be protected only by how they are protected. If I die, I shall die a shaheed.
I implore the leaders of the world to aid me. I ask you send troops, at least one military commander and supplies, and maybe even you yourself come on this campaign.

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
How many troops will you send?:
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?:
Will you be bringing vehicles?:
If so, what types?:
What supplies will you send?:
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?:
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?:
If not, how long do you plan to stay?:
Will your leader be joining us?:
For how long?:
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?:
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?:
What language(s) do your troops speak?:
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?:


I pray the campaign is over quickly, so no more blood is spilled.

- President Dr. Muhammad Mustafa ibn Nuh ibn Sina Abu Jamal, MD
Last edited by Insaanistan on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Name of Nation: The republic of New Antarctica
How many troops will you send?: 5000
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: rookie paratroopers
Will you be bringing vehicles?: yes
If so, what types?: planes, obviously
What supplies will you send?: MREs, ammunition, fuel, relief tents.
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: colonel Josef vassilli and commissar Joan rapatav(political officer)
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: no, the forces are merely for temporary relief for the pro-goverment forces
If not, how long do you plan to stay?: 8 weeks
Will your leader be joining us?: no
For how long?:no
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: yes
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: no
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Russian
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: no
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:47 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Name of Nation: The republic of New Antarctica
How many troops will you send?: 5000
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: rookie paratroopers
Will you be bringing vehicles?: yes
If so, what types?: planes, obviously
What supplies will you send?: MREs, ammunition, fuel, relief tents.
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: colonel Josef vassilli and commissar Joan rapatav(political officer)
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: no, the forces are merely for temporary relief for the pro-goverment forces
If not, how long do you plan to stay?: 8 weeks
Will your leader be joining us?: no
For how long?:no
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: yes
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: no
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Russian
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: no

Accepted! The campaign will begin this week.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:50 pm

Will there be a ic thread?
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:51 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Will there be a ic thread?

Yes. I’ll make it today or tomorrow.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Can I get a list of cities or something along the likes of that for insaani?
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:06 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Can I get a list of cities or something along the likes of that for insaani?

For the area we’ll be focusing on, the cities are mainly:
Mogadishu (Taken by Rayane militants)
Merca (Taken by Rayane militants)
Giohar (Taken by Rayane militants)
Gelib (Taken by Rayane militants)
Bulo Burti (Taken by Rayane militants)
Brava (Taken by Rayane militants)
Lugh Ganana
Eil
Gardo
Hordio
Eil
Galcaio
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Trenaka
Diplomat
 
Posts: 778
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Trenaka » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Name of Nation: Trenaka
How many troops will you send?: 20,000
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: 1,000 paratroopers, 500 Special Forces soldiers, 500 pilots, 18,000 regular soldiers.
Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes
If so, what types?: 150 tanks, 500 planes
What supplies will you send?: Food, guns, and ammunition.
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: Höhergeneral Martin Fischer, who commanded the offensive that liberated Western and Northern Trenaka during the Trenakan Civil War.
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Yes.
If not, how long do you plan to stay?: N/A
Will your leader be joining us?: No
For how long?: N/A
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: No.
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: No.
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Mainly German, but most of them can speak either English or French as a second language.
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Yes.
Trenakan National News, Tuesday, November 24th After 2 days of counting, the votes from the latest election are in:  Superior Court: Trenakan People’s Party, 6 justices. Democratic Party, 1 justice. Conservative Party, 1 justice. Monarchist Party, 1 justice. The new Chief Justice is Anna Yachmann. President: With 68% of the vote, Kurt Hahn of the Trenakan People’s Party has won the election.
Airport
Embassy Program
SETA and IFTC member, Amistad Declaration signatory.
NS stats blown up with a cruise missile.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Got it, hope for some other nations to join to make it interesting, may the best army win!
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:17 pm

Trenaka wrote:Name of Nation: Trenaka
How many troops will you send?: 20,000
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: 1,000 paratroopers, 500 Special Forces soldiers, 500 pilots, 18,000 regular soldiers.
Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes
If so, what types?: 150 tanks, 500 planes
What supplies will you send?: Food, guns, and ammunition.
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: Höhergeneral Martin Fischer, who commanded the offensive that liberated Western and Northern Trenaka during the Trenakan Civil War.
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Yes.
If not, how long do you plan to stay?: N/A
Will your leader be joining us?: No
For how long?: N/A
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: No.
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: No.
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Mainly German, but most of them can speak either English or French as a second language.
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Yes.

Accepted! The campaign will start this week.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:18 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Got it, hope for some other nations to join to make it interesting, may the best army win!

Indeed. Trenaka just joined, and Arshanid Deccan said he would.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Masters of all Trades
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Masters of all Trades » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Name of Nation: Rogue Nation of Masters of all Trades

How many troops will you send?: A period of military service is compulsory among our citizens. We will send 7,000 Soldiers to your cause in a rotation of 2 weeks of sustained combat for each deployment.

What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: Our Rogue Nation prides itself on swarming the enemy with our Tactical Caveman Regiment, renowned for tapping into murderous flow states in order to terrify and overwhelm all opposition. They also have advanced education in understanding situations where the best possible outcome is necessary.

Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes, I will deploy 1,425 aerial units to your aid.

If so, what types?: We have retrofitted a whole fleet of biplanes armed with advanced missile systems to prevent and neutralize a threat.

What supplies will you send?: Our basket-weaving industry has boomed since our nation derived from our ancient ancestors. We have overcome the problem of moving heavy supplies by weaving storage containers making for lightweight transport of materials in a high-pressure battle environment. We will provide high quality non-perishable food for those in battle for maximum efficiency.

Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: My 2-IC Specialist Sound-Wave, Brigadier General of my Industrialized Army of Rogue Sub-Contractors.

Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Maybe

If not, how long do you plan to stay?: We plan to stay for as long as we see the battle being fought for the right reasons.

Will your leader be joining us?: I am the leader, I will deploy into the situation to rally my troops and direct them where they are needed.

For how long?: Until your influence is reintegrated into your nation

Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: We will build our own facilities with the industrial capabilities of my troops.

Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: Only in understanding what exactly they're supporting. My people will not fight if they do not know why they are fighting.

What language(s) do your troops speak?: English and North American Spanish

Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Masters of all Trades recognizes it's differences between our cultures but supports our similarities. If this battle brings out where we feel our influence can be of most support, we will remain engaged in the affairs of your country.

User avatar
Arshanid Deccan
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Arshanid Deccan
How many troops will you send?: 50,000 men (40,000 Armymen, 10,000 Razakars)
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: Deccani Army and Razakar Corps
Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes
If so, what types?: APR-1, MMWT, Altay, and Trademark Deccani Military Motorcycles
What supplies will you send?: Weapons, Ammo, Food and Water for Civilians
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: Khankhanan Muzaffar Jalaluddin Mirza, Faujdar Khudabaksh Ruhdar Azad
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Yes
If not, how long do you plan to stay?:
Will your leader be joining us?: Possibly
For how long?: Not sure
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: No
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: No
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Urdu, Deccani
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Yes
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:53 pm

"Tactical caveman division" that was a word that I thought I would never hear
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Arshanid Deccan wrote:Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Arshanid Deccan
How many troops will you send?: 50,000 men (40,000 Armymen, 10,000 Razakars)
What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: Deccani Army and Razakar Corps
Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes
If so, what types?: APR-1, MMWT, Altay, and Trademark Deccani Military Motorcycles
What supplies will you send?: Weapons, Ammo, Food and Water for Civilians
Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: Khankhanan Muzaffar Jalaluddin Mirza, Faujdar Khudabaksh Ruhdar Azad
Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Yes
If not, how long do you plan to stay?:
Will your leader be joining us?: Possibly
For how long?: Not sure
Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: No
Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: No
What language(s) do your troops speak?: Urdu, Deccani
Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Yes


Accepted! Also, what is “Deccani”?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:11 pm

Masters of all Trades wrote:Name of Nation: Rogue Nation of Masters of all Trades

How many troops will you send?: A period of military service is compulsory among our citizens. We will send 7,000 Soldiers to your cause in a rotation of 2 weeks of sustained combat for each deployment.

What types of troops will you send (Branch and Level of Skill/How well known they are in your nation)?: Our Rogue Nation prides itself on swarming the enemy with our Tactical Caveman Regiment, renowned for tapping into murderous flow states in order to terrify and overwhelm all opposition. They also have advanced education in understanding situations where the best possible outcome is necessary.

Will you be bringing vehicles?: Yes, I will deploy 1,425 aerial units to your aid.

If so, what types?: We have retrofitted a whole fleet of biplanes armed with advanced missile systems to prevent and neutralize a threat.

What supplies will you send?: Our basket-weaving industry has boomed since our nation derived from our ancient ancestors. We have overcome the problem of moving heavy supplies by weaving storage containers making for lightweight transport of materials in a high-pressure battle environment. We will provide high quality non-perishable food for those in battle for maximum efficiency.

Which military commanders will be joining us (Name and Rank)?: My 2-IC Specialist Sound-Wave, Brigadier General of my Industrialized Army of Rogue Sub-Contractors.

Do you plan to stay until the campaign is over (This might take months)?: Maybe

If not, how long do you plan to stay?: We plan to stay for as long as we see the battle being fought for the right reasons.

Will your leader be joining us?: I am the leader, I will deploy into the situation to rally my troops and direct them where they are needed.

For how long?: Until your influence is reintegrated into your nation

Do you wish for your troops to be housed separate from other troops?: We will build our own facilities with the industrial capabilities of my troops.

Will your troops need to be trained upon arrival?: Only in understanding what exactly they're supporting. My people will not fight if they do not know why they are fighting.

What language(s) do your troops speak?: English and North American Spanish

Would you agree to help us against other warring factions in Insaanistan later on?: Masters of all Trades recognizes it's differences between our cultures but supports our similarities. If this battle brings out where we feel our influence can be of most support, we will remain engaged in the affairs of your country.


Accepted!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1446
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:16 pm

If we could get the IC thread started that would be great.
WARNING, WARFARE READINESS LEVEL(WARED) IS NOW AT STAGE 1// HEADQUARTERS OF PEOPLE'S ARMY SIGNALS ALL CLEAR, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR BRODCAST SHORTLY//WARED stage [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Join my faction RP pls: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494899
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Arshanid Deccan
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Insaanistan wrote:Accepted! Also, what is “Deccani”?


Deccani is the ethnic language of the Deccani people. Its a mix of Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Dravidian and Sanskrit similar to Urdu. Interestingly even though the origins of both Deccani and Urdu are slightly different as Urdu was developed in Northern India during the time of the Mughal Empire under Emperor Jalaluddin while Deccani was developed earlier in Southern India during the Delhi Sultanate period Khilji and Tughlaq Dynasties, today Deccani is considered a Southern Dialect of Urdu spoken by Muslims living in Southern India.
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:18 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:"Tactical caveman division" that was a word that I thought I would never hear


Neither did I.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:19 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:If we could get the IC thread started that would be great.

It’s late for me right now. I’ll get it up tomorrow, inshallah.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Arshanid Deccan wrote:
Insaanistan wrote:Accepted! Also, what is “Deccani”?


Deccani is the ethnic language of the Deccani people. Its a mix of Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Dravidian and Sanskrit similar to Urdu. Interestingly even though the origins of both Deccani and Urdu are slightly different as Urdu was developed in Northern India during the time of the Mughal Empire under Emperor Jalaluddin while Deccani was developed earlier in Southern India during the Delhi Sultanate period Khilji and Tughlaq Dynasties, today Deccani is considered a Southern Dialect of Urdu spoken by Muslims living in Southern India.


Are you Paki or South Indian Muslim?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Arshanid Deccan
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Insaanistan wrote:
Arshanid Deccan wrote:
Deccani is the ethnic language of the Deccani people. Its a mix of Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Dravidian and Sanskrit similar to Urdu. Interestingly even though the origins of both Deccani and Urdu are slightly different as Urdu was developed in Northern India during the time of the Mughal Empire under Emperor Jalaluddin while Deccani was developed earlier in Southern India during the Delhi Sultanate period Khilji and Tughlaq Dynasties, today Deccani is considered a Southern Dialect of Urdu spoken by Muslims living in Southern India.


Are you Paki or South Indian Muslim?


Im South Indian Muslim. Deccani.
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Arshanid Deccan wrote:
Insaanistan wrote:
Are you Paki or South Indian Muslim?


Im South Indian Muslim. Deccani.


Ah, cool. Hyderabad?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

User avatar
Arshanid Deccan
Envoy
 
Posts: 256
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Insaanistan wrote:
Arshanid Deccan wrote:
Im South Indian Muslim. Deccani.


Ah, cool. Hyderabad?


Yeah that's my home town. I was born there
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

User avatar
Insaanistan
Senator
 
Posts: 4091
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Arshanid Deccan wrote:
Insaanistan wrote:
Ah, cool. Hyderabad?


Yeah that's my home town. I was born there


Cool. You run into any Hausa people over there? Most will say they’re Northern Nigerian or Nigerian Muslims.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته
May the peace and blessings of God be with you!
Hello brother (or sister),
I’m an unapologetic Muslim and overall peaceful person.
My parents think I am an Indophile and Arabophile.
I’m heterosexual, but some of my friends might claim I’m asexual because I’m a 14-year old who’s never had a girlfriend (not that I really know any Muslimahs)
If you have any questions about Islam, or want to debate in a civil manner, I’m open to it.
Peace and Love.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hurtful Thoughts, Neo Prutenia

Advertisement

Remove ads