NATION

PASSWORD

I won the war GG guys.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fruit Smiles
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

I won the war GG guys.

Postby Fruit Smiles » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:29 pm

The Republic of Fruit Smiles (hereby known as "Fruit Smiles") acknowledges that it won its war against the World Assembly (hereby known as "WA") by making them waste precious time. It would like to thank the WA for a war well fought. Fruit Smiles will also be returning all gained territory to its nations (on the condition that said nations stop being communist) as a good will gesture. Fruit Smiles also politely asks that any mods reading this post will not take it down, as this is a post ending the war.

Neo-Scotia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Scotia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:06 pm

In recognition of this great achievement, Neo-Scotia will prepare a youtube video, Seven Nation Army can't stop Fruit Smiles.

Samicana
Attaché

Founded: May 02, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Samicana » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Wait there was a war?

Fruit Smiles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fruit Smiles » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:21 pm

Yes, a state of war did exist between The Republic of Fruit Smiles and the World Assembly but it is over now. For more information, please look for the I AM DECLARING WAR thread on the International Incidents page.

Neo-Scotia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Scotia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:27 pm

A question for the history books, how many nations did you annihilate before the WA surrendered?

Fruit Smiles
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fruit Smiles » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:58 pm

The Republic of Fruit Smiles lists the total nations it defeated before the WA surrender as 9,703.

Return to International Incidents