NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flamebait in 2020 Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Post War America
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

[R] Flamebait in 2020 Thread

Postby Post War America » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Tarsonis wrote:
Post War America wrote:
You might want to phrase your statements better then, because I was acting under the impression that the US election thread was concerned about the US, and indeed not the entire world.

Lol. Wambulance inbound.

Iunno, maybe I'm particularly sensitive right now, but this seems like a pretty clear attempt to get a rise out of me, and provoke an ad homenim war. I'm adding the poster to the foes list, hopefully some distance and a chance to cool off will prevent it from escalating further.
Last edited by Farnhamia on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken quote tags
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:33 am

It does indeed look like an attempt to get a rise out of you. Hopefully, putting Tarsonis on your foe list will solve the problem. If not, please let us know.
Last edited by Lamoni on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation