NATION

PASSWORD

Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership [MT to PMT/OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership [MT to PMT/OPEN]

Postby Langenia » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 pm

Image


Greetings from Langenia,

the Langenian Ministry of National Defense has authorized the Defense Research and Development Bureau (DRDB) to launch the Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership (SFAP) to assist all those nations of the world in replacing any aging strike and attack aircraft in their air forces. The centerpiece of the SFAP program is the Langenian Aerospace Industries (LAI) fifth-generation C-58 stealth multirole fighter. The C-58 was originally conceived to replace those aging third-generation strike aircraft in the inventory of the Langenian Revolutionary Air Force (LRAF): the Mig-21, Su-22, Mig-23, F-4 Phantom II, the A-4 Skyhawk, and other aging third-generation domestic fighters. It was also intended to complement and eventually replace our Su-25, A-10 Thunderbolt II, and A-31 attack aircraft. The C-58 comes in three variants: the first was developed for the LRAF to replace the aforementioned aircraft, the second was developed as V/STOL-capable for the Langenian Revolutionary Marine Corps to replace the service's aging VTOL jets, and third was developed to operate from the CATOBAR aircraft carriers of the Langenian Revolutionary Navy. If your nation is interested in joining the program, the requirements are:
-To contribute financially to the development of the fighter if able.
-Assist in developing munitions for the aircraft. Existing munitions developed by your country are acceptable.
-Not share any sensitive technology from the fighter with third-party actors.
-Understand that Langenia has the right to remove participants if they violate the above rule.
-Sign a memorandum of understanding agreeing to abide by these rules.
In addition, if your nation is willing it can produce spare parts for the aircraft with permission from the Langenian government.
Attached are the specifications of the C-58 stealth multirole fighter.
Image
Name: C-58
Type: Stealth multirole fighter
Manufacturer: Langenian Aerospace Industries
First flight: 25 October 2009
Introduction: 2018
Status: In service
Primary users: Langenian Revolutionary Air Force, Langenian Revolutionary Navy, Langenian Revolutionary Marine Corps
Produced: 2009-present
Number built: 400
Unit cost: $44 million NSD

General Characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 57.4 feet
Wingspan: 41 feet
Height: 15 feet
Propulsion: 2x MJ-35 afterburner turbofans
Empty weight: 34,766 lbs
Normal weight: 35,977 lbs
Maximum take-off weight: 75,362 lbs

Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 2 (2,120 km/h; 1,320 mph)
Range: 2,100 miles on internal fuel tanks, 3,500 on two external fuel tanks
Combat range: 900 miles on internal fuel, 1,100 on external fuel
Service ceiling: 58,000 feet
Wing loading: 157 lbs
Thrust/weight: 0.99

Armament
The C-58 is compatible with armaments from Langenia, the United States, Soviet Union/Russia, and western European nations. Currently the C-58 uses Langenian-made armaments, but we would appreciate partners that are willing to create dedicated munitions for this aircraft.

Avionics
-SRE-142 AESA radar system
-SFE-141 electro-optical targeting system
-International Global Navigating System (IGNS)/TFR/INS/HUD


We hope that you will be interested and join us.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.


SFAP Program Participants
-Langenia
-Police Inc
-Hebitaka
-Peoples Republic of Joyea
-Baydor


Code: Select all
[b]Memorandum of Understanding[/b]
[b]Full nation name:[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?:[/b]
[b]Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):[/b]
[b]Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):[/b]
[b]Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):[/b]
[b]Any other notes and/or questions?:[/b]
Last edited by Langenia on Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am, edited 19 times in total.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Marquesan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1756
Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:40 am

Image

Royal Marquesan Exports would like to submit for your national consideration, missile systems which appear to be compatible with the C-58 Aircraft and could replace the twenty two (22) missile systems C-58 is currently type rated for. Decreasing the complexity of the airframe by carrying fewer separate weapons systems lessens the logistical strain of purchasing multiple weapons systems from multiple countries with separate export regulations. We have evaluated these systems against the systems C-58 is rated for and believe the five (5) following weapons to be an efficient way to cover the roles your government has chosen C-58 to fulfill. Please feel free to respond with any questions, or follow one of these links for more information and ordering.

MHL.201 "Fire Lance" Heat-Seeking Missile: 150,000 NSD per missile.
Fire Lance is a multirole short-range missile less than 19 kilograms weight, 1.6 meters length and 80mm diameter which can be launched from 11-round pods carried on hardpoints, individually mounted to hardpoints, etc. Fire Lance carries a shaped-charge warhead and an advanced 3-color thermal seeker, effective against many examples of tracked or wheeled armor, pop-up threats like attack helicopters, or fixed-wing aircraft inside the missile's performance envelope. (6,900 meter range, 3,860 meter maximum climb, Mach 1.57 attack speed, 9 g maneuvering)

AAR.130 "Partizan" Aerial Artillery Rocket: 175,000 NSD per 7-round pod.
Partizan rockets are unguided but spin-stabilized high speed Air-to-Surface rockets carried in 7-round hardpoint-mounted pods commonly used for runway busting, destruction of materiel such as supply points, bridges or any reinforced buildings. Partizan rockets are 24 kilogram, 1.8 meter length, 140mm diameter weapons which fly at Mach 2.85 to a maximum range of 6,650 meters with a flat-shooting, accurate distribution pattern. The modular warhead carried by Partizan rockets is configurable for a number of different payloads, but the most common is 11 kilograms of high explosive filler.

OGM.189 "Misericorde" Multirole Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
Misericorde missiles are beyond-visual-range (BVR) high-speed missiles launched from hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays which has a distinctive pyramid-shaped nose housing a sophisticated 3-color thermal + LIDAR "Sensor Fusion" seeker that is highly resistant to countermeasures such as thermal-matched flares, etc. The missile is 180 kilograms in weight, 3.6 meters in length and 190mm in diameter. Misericorde missiles have an extremely wide "no escape zone" due to their extremely wide engagement envelope and rocket-augmented ramjet propulsion. The missile accelerates up to an attack speed above Mach 4, can cruise for more than 120 kilometers locking on after launch and can climb to a maximum altitude of 25,000 meters, or can engage ground and naval targets depending on the mission. Misericorde carries a powerful tandem warhead with a shaped charge primary and a large nearly 26 kilogram high explosive secondary warhead, designed to detonate behind armor. Employed against air targets, the Misericorde is extremely agile, capable of maneuvering at 80 g to engage and using its inertial guidance to help the seeker reject decoy flares. Since very few aircraft fly faster or higher than the missile's engagement envelope, Misericorde is a potent threat against even the most modern stealth aircraft.

RHM.147 "Corseque" Active Radar Homing Missile: 1,800,000 NSD per missile.
The Corseque missile, named for a medieval polearm is a large-frame radar homing missile fired from aircraft hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays. It is a 560 kilogram weapon, 4.99 meters in length and 340mm in diameter; the missile flies at Mach 4.27 for greater than 180 kilometers and can climb to nearly 29,000 meters to engage while maneuvering at 73 g, making it highly capable of engaging ground, naval or air targets depending on the mission profile. RHM.147 is designed to be fired into high threat environments without prior intelligence, using its broadband radar seeker to identify hostile radar sources and to terrain follow, sea skim or identify low-RCS aircraft without requiring the launching aircraft to have its radar switched on when the missile is fired. Corseque carries a massive copper-rod 96 kilogram annular blast/fragmentation warhead, powerful enough to knock out ground based radars with a single missile and to defeat large aircraft such as bombers or cargo aircraft, even with an indirect or near-miss detonation.

HTS.108 "Morningstar" Hard Target Standoff Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
The Morningstar missile is a heavy, long-range turbofan powered cruise missile which can be launched from ground or naval based hot canister launch cells, carried on aircraft hardpoints or launched from the weapons bays of strike fighters and bombers. Morningstar weighs 1,330 kilograms; it is 4.99 meters in length and has a wings-folded diameter of 460mm. It is a subsonic weapon which flies at Mach 0.91 to a maximum distance of 1,470 kilometers. The weapon follows its inertial guidance into the target area and uses a sophisticated Coherent Doppler Lidar seeker to follow terrain or fly 2-3 meters over wavetops in a sea-skimming engagement. The weapon banks to turn and goes around obstacles rather than popping up to fly over them if possible. Capable of engaging even heavily-armored naval targets, the TAPHEI warhead carried by the exportable version of the Morningstar missile carries a massive shaped charge primary rated to penetrate more than four meters of steel, rock, concrete or earth before detonating its nearly 300-kilogram high-explosive secondary. The Morningstar missile can be used to engage heavily reinforced bunkers, hydroelectric dams and other hard targets, such as armored battleships and aircraft carriers. The missile is agile and stealthy in shape; its low altitude mission profile makes the Morningstar missile challenging to intercept, it is a versatile missile in use across all branches of the Marquesan Armed Forces and broadly exported to its allies.
Last edited by Marquesan on Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris
@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Marquesan wrote:
Royal Marquesan Exports would like to submit for your national consideration, missile systems which appear to be compatible with the C-58 Aircraft and could replace the twenty two (22) missile systems C-58 is currently type rated for. Decreasing the complexity of the airframe by carrying fewer separate weapons systems lessens the logistical strain of purchasing multiple weapons systems from multiple countries with separate export regulations. We have evaluated these systems against the systems C-58 is rated for and believe the five (5) following weapons to be an efficient way to cover the roles your government has chosen C-58 to fulfill. Please feel free to respond with any questions, or follow one of these links for more information and ordering.

MHL.201 "Fire Lance" Heat-Seeking Missile: 150,000 NSD per missile.
Fire Lance is a multirole short-range missile less than 19 kilograms weight, 1.6 meters length and 80mm diameter which can be launched from 11-round pods carried on hardpoints, individually mounted to hardpoints, etc. Fire Lance carries a shaped-charge warhead and an advanced 3-color thermal seeker, effective against many examples of tracked or wheeled armor, pop-up threats like attack helicopters, or fixed-wing aircraft inside the missile's performance envelope. (6,900 meter range, 3,860 meter maximum climb, Mach 1.57 attack speed, 9 g maneuvering)

AAR.130 "Partizan" Aerial Artillery Rocket: 175,000 NSD per 7-round pod.
Partizan rockets are unguided but spin-stabilized high speed Air-to-Surface rockets carried in 7-round hardpoint-mounted pods commonly used for runway busting, destruction of materiel such as supply points, bridges or any reinforced buildings. Partizan rockets are 24 kilogram, 1.8 meter length, 140mm diameter weapons which fly at Mach 2.85 to a maximum range of 6,650 meters with a flat-shooting, accurate distribution pattern. The modular warhead carried by Partizan rockets is configurable for a number of different payloads, but the most common is 11 kilograms of high explosive filler.

OGM.189 "Misericorde" Multirole Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
Misericorde missiles are beyond-visual-range (BVR) high-speed missiles launched from hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays which has a distinctive pyramid-shaped nose housing a sophisticated 3-color thermal + LIDAR "Sensor Fusion" seeker that is highly resistant to countermeasures such as thermal-matched flares, etc. The missile is 180 kilograms in weight, 3.6 meters in length and 190mm in diameter. Misericorde missiles have an extremely wide "no escape zone" due to their extremely wide engagement envelope and rocket-augmented ramjet propulsion. The missile accelerates up to an attack speed above Mach 4, can cruise for more than 120 kilometers locking on after launch and can climb to a maximum altitude of 25,000 meters, or can engage ground and naval targets depending on the mission. Misericorde carries a powerful tandem warhead with a shaped charge primary and a large nearly 26 kilogram high explosive secondary warhead, designed to detonate behind armor. Employed against air targets, the Misericorde is extremely agile, capable of maneuvering at 80 g to engage and using its inertial guidance to help the seeker reject decoy flares. Since very few aircraft fly faster or higher than the missile's engagement envelope, Misericorde is a potent threat against even the most modern stealth aircraft.

RHM.147 "Corseque" Active Radar Homing Missile: 1,800,000 NSD per missile.
The Corseque missile, named for a medieval polearm is a large-frame radar homing missile fired from aircraft hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays. It is a 560 kilogram weapon, 4.99 meters in length and 340mm in diameter; the missile flies at Mach 4.27 for greater than 180 kilometers and can climb to nearly 29,000 meters to engage while maneuvering at 73 g, making it highly capable of engaging ground, naval or air targets depending on the mission profile. RHM.147 is designed to be fired into high threat environments without prior intelligence, using its broadband radar seeker to identify hostile radar sources and to terrain follow, sea skim or identify low-RCS aircraft without requiring the launching aircraft to have its radar switched on when the missile is fired. Corseque carries a massive copper-rod 96 kilogram annular blast/fragmentation warhead, powerful enough to knock out ground based radars with a single missile and to defeat large aircraft such as bombers or cargo aircraft, even with an indirect or near-miss detonation.

HTS.108 "Morningstar" Hard Target Standoff Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
The Morningstar missile is a heavy, long-range turbofan powered cruise missile which can be launched from ground or naval based hot canister launch cells, carried on aircraft hardpoints or launched from the weapons bays of strike fighters and bombers. Morningstar weighs 1,330 kilograms; it is 4.99 meters in length and has a wings-folded diameter of 460mm. It is a subsonic weapon which flies at Mach 0.91 to a maximum distance of 1,470 kilometers. The weapon follows its inertial guidance into the target area and uses a sophisticated Coherent Doppler Lidar seeker to follow terrain or fly 2-3 meters over wavetops in a sea-skimming engagement. The weapon banks to turn and goes around obstacles rather than popping up to fly over them if possible. Capable of engaging even heavily-armored naval targets, the TAPHEI warhead carried by the exportable version of the Morningstar missile carries a massive shaped charge primary rated to penetrate more than four meters of steel, rock, concrete or earth before detonating its nearly 300-kilogram high-explosive secondary. The Morningstar missile can be used to engage heavily reinforced bunkers, hydroelectric dams and other hard targets, such as armored battleships and aircraft carriers. The missile is agile and stealthy in shape; its low altitude mission profile makes the Morningstar missile challenging to intercept, it is a versatile missile in use across all branches of the Marquesan Armed Forces and broadly exported to its allies.


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern at Royal Marquesan Exports
Re: Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership (SFAP) for C-58 aircraft
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

Langenia appreciates your interest in the C-58 fighter. We have evaluated your products and believe that they are suitable for integration into the C-58's weapons suite. We will need you to provide us with a few samples of each product to be used in state tests of the C-58. We understand the need to decrease the complexity of the airframe by reducing the number of weapons systems in its suite and will deal with this accordingly.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.
Last edited by Langenia on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Marquesan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1756
Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:32 pm

Langenia wrote:
Marquesan wrote:
Royal Marquesan Exports would like to submit for your national consideration, missile systems which appear to be compatible with the C-58 Aircraft and could replace the twenty two (22) missile systems C-58 is currently type rated for. Decreasing the complexity of the airframe by carrying fewer separate weapons systems lessens the logistical strain of purchasing multiple weapons systems from multiple countries with separate export regulations. We have evaluated these systems against the systems C-58 is rated for and believe the five (5) following weapons to be an efficient way to cover the roles your government has chosen C-58 to fulfill. Please feel free to respond with any questions, or follow one of these links for more information and ordering.

MHL.201 "Fire Lance" Heat-Seeking Missile: 150,000 NSD per missile.
Fire Lance is a multirole short-range missile less than 19 kilograms weight, 1.6 meters length and 80mm diameter which can be launched from 11-round pods carried on hardpoints, individually mounted to hardpoints, etc. Fire Lance carries a shaped-charge warhead and an advanced 3-color thermal seeker, effective against many examples of tracked or wheeled armor, pop-up threats like attack helicopters, or fixed-wing aircraft inside the missile's performance envelope. (6,900 meter range, 3,860 meter maximum climb, Mach 1.57 attack speed, 9 g maneuvering)

AAR.130 "Partizan" Aerial Artillery Rocket: 175,000 NSD per 7-round pod.
Partizan rockets are unguided but spin-stabilized high speed Air-to-Surface rockets carried in 7-round hardpoint-mounted pods commonly used for runway busting, destruction of materiel such as supply points, bridges or any reinforced buildings. Partizan rockets are 24 kilogram, 1.8 meter length, 140mm diameter weapons which fly at Mach 2.85 to a maximum range of 6,650 meters with a flat-shooting, accurate distribution pattern. The modular warhead carried by Partizan rockets is configurable for a number of different payloads, but the most common is 11 kilograms of high explosive filler.

OGM.189 "Misericorde" Multirole Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
Misericorde missiles are beyond-visual-range (BVR) high-speed missiles launched from hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays which has a distinctive pyramid-shaped nose housing a sophisticated 3-color thermal + LIDAR "Sensor Fusion" seeker that is highly resistant to countermeasures such as thermal-matched flares, etc. The missile is 180 kilograms in weight, 3.6 meters in length and 190mm in diameter. Misericorde missiles have an extremely wide "no escape zone" due to their extremely wide engagement envelope and rocket-augmented ramjet propulsion. The missile accelerates up to an attack speed above Mach 4, can cruise for more than 120 kilometers locking on after launch and can climb to a maximum altitude of 25,000 meters, or can engage ground and naval targets depending on the mission. Misericorde carries a powerful tandem warhead with a shaped charge primary and a large nearly 26 kilogram high explosive secondary warhead, designed to detonate behind armor. Employed against air targets, the Misericorde is extremely agile, capable of maneuvering at 80 g to engage and using its inertial guidance to help the seeker reject decoy flares. Since very few aircraft fly faster or higher than the missile's engagement envelope, Misericorde is a potent threat against even the most modern stealth aircraft.

RHM.147 "Corseque" Active Radar Homing Missile: 1,800,000 NSD per missile.
The Corseque missile, named for a medieval polearm is a large-frame radar homing missile fired from aircraft hardpoints or carried in fighter and strike aircraft weapons bays. It is a 560 kilogram weapon, 4.99 meters in length and 340mm in diameter; the missile flies at Mach 4.27 for greater than 180 kilometers and can climb to nearly 29,000 meters to engage while maneuvering at 73 g, making it highly capable of engaging ground, naval or air targets depending on the mission profile. RHM.147 is designed to be fired into high threat environments without prior intelligence, using its broadband radar seeker to identify hostile radar sources and to terrain follow, sea skim or identify low-RCS aircraft without requiring the launching aircraft to have its radar switched on when the missile is fired. Corseque carries a massive copper-rod 96 kilogram annular blast/fragmentation warhead, powerful enough to knock out ground based radars with a single missile and to defeat large aircraft such as bombers or cargo aircraft, even with an indirect or near-miss detonation.

HTS.108 "Morningstar" Hard Target Standoff Missile: 1,600,000 NSD per missile.
The Morningstar missile is a heavy, long-range turbofan powered cruise missile which can be launched from ground or naval based hot canister launch cells, carried on aircraft hardpoints or launched from the weapons bays of strike fighters and bombers. Morningstar weighs 1,330 kilograms; it is 4.99 meters in length and has a wings-folded diameter of 460mm. It is a subsonic weapon which flies at Mach 0.91 to a maximum distance of 1,470 kilometers. The weapon follows its inertial guidance into the target area and uses a sophisticated Coherent Doppler Lidar seeker to follow terrain or fly 2-3 meters over wavetops in a sea-skimming engagement. The weapon banks to turn and goes around obstacles rather than popping up to fly over them if possible. Capable of engaging even heavily-armored naval targets, the TAPHEI warhead carried by the exportable version of the Morningstar missile carries a massive shaped charge primary rated to penetrate more than four meters of steel, rock, concrete or earth before detonating its nearly 300-kilogram high-explosive secondary. The Morningstar missile can be used to engage heavily reinforced bunkers, hydroelectric dams and other hard targets, such as armored battleships and aircraft carriers. The missile is agile and stealthy in shape; its low altitude mission profile makes the Morningstar missile challenging to intercept, it is a versatile missile in use across all branches of the Marquesan Armed Forces and broadly exported to its allies.


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern at Royal Marquesan Exports
Re: Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership (SFAP) for C-58 aircraft
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

Langenia appreciates your interest in the C-58 fighter. We have evaluated your products and believe that they are suitable for integration into the C-58's weapons suite. We will need you to provide us with a few samples of each product to be used in state tests of the C-58. We understand the need to decrease the complexity of the airframe by reducing the number of weapons systems in its suite and will deal with this accordingly.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.





Image

The National Policy Institute, Ministry of State.

• 18 Rue Lumière, Fatu Hiva, Préfecture Remire, îles Marquises.

• (+65) 1 22 57 66 32 90 • affairesdletat.min.mqs

• Dr. Claude Chalier, Minister.


OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE.
From the Office of the Primus Inter Pares,
La Citadelle Des Etoiles, Nuku Hiva, îles Marquises.

• To: Langenia.
• Importance: High.
• Subject: Confirmation of Evaluation Contract
• Encoding: Secure.


To All Whom These Presents Shall Come, Greetings.

The Marquesan Forces Marquises aux Armes (FMA) has agreed to provide 50 examples of each system to be transferred from existing inventories. Upon completion of the evaluation, please place an order with Royal Marquesan Exports including the Evaluation Contract costs of 266.25 Million NSD. These systems will arrive in 48 hours time by high-speed transport. Please reach out through diplomatic channels with any questions you may have during the evaluation process.



With Respect,


Image

Image
Last edited by Marquesan on Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris
@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"

User avatar
POLICE Inc
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Oct 13, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Corporation's Involvement

Postby POLICE Inc » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: The POLICE Corporation, Inc
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: We believe that these aircraft could be beneficial products in our support of similar countries.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):Yes, we have developed an external gun pod, specifically a modified Gua-22, built to be attached externally. The gun is built for multirole purposes, for both ground and air combat. It comes with 5000 rounds of ammunition, with additional pods being developed to carry 20000 rounds.
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):Yes, we plan on building spare engines.
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?:Negative

User avatar
Hebitaka
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Dec 07, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hebitaka » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:41 am

Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name:The Kingdom of Hebitaka
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?:To help in the higher development of scientific and aircrafts technologies in our as well as the other similar countries by contributing our support.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):Yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):Yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?:No
Permanent member of IFTC

Member of SETA
Member of New GRAIL

General Domestic Thread - Soccer Domestic League - Rugby Domestic League

12th U-18 WC Round of 16
13th GCF WT20 Quaterfinalists
1st STWC Finalists and Runners

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:07 am

POLICE Inc wrote:Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: The POLICE Corporation, Inc
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: We believe that these aircraft could be beneficial products in our support of similar countries.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):Yes, we have developed an external gun pod, specifically a modified Gua-22, built to be attached externally. The gun is built for multirole purposes, for both ground and air combat. It comes with 5000 rounds of ammunition, with additional pods being developed to carry 20000 rounds.
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):Yes, we plan on building spare engines.
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?:Negative


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern in the Police Inc
Re: Entry into SFAP program
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

we appreciate your interest in the Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership program. We have reviewed your application to join us in the development of the C-58 stealth multirole fighter and have decided to accept you into the program. The Langenian Revolutionary Air Force, the Langenian Revolutionary Navy, and the Langenian Revolutionary Marine Corps have evaluated your Gua-22 gun pod and decided that it is suitable for the C-58 aircraft. We will need for you to provide Langenia with domestic production rights license to produce the gun pod in our country. We also approve domestic production rights to the POLICE Corporation, Inc to make MJ-35 engines for the C-58 aircraft in your territory.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:10 am

Hebitaka wrote:Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name:The Kingdom of Hebitaka
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?:To help in the higher development of scientific and aircrafts technologies in our as well as the other similar countries by contributing our support.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):Yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):Yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?:No


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern in the Hebitakan government
Re: Entry into SFAP program
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

we appreciate your interest in the Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership program. We have reviewed your application to join us in the development of the C-58 stealth multirole fighter and have decided to accept you into the program. We also approve domestic production rights to the Kingdom of Hebitaka to spare parts for the C-58 aircraft in your territory.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Empirical Switzerland
Senator
 
Posts: 3831
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am

Memorandum of Understanding I understand.
Full nation name: The Imperial Alpine Federation of Switzerland (Just Empircial Switzerland)
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: For the extra military benefits.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): Yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): Yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: no.
Last edited by Empirical Switzerland on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism


Founder of GRAIL

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:15 am

Empirical Switzerland wrote:Memorandum of Understanding I understand.
Full nation name: The Imperial Alpine Federation of Switzerland (Just Empircial Switzerland)
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: For the extra military benefits.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): Yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): Yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): Yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: no.


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern in the Swiss government
Re: Entry into SFAP program
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

we appreciate your interest in the Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership program. We have reviewed your application to join us in the development of the C-58 stealth multirole fighter and have decided to accept you into the program. We also approve domestic production rights to the Imperial Alpine Federation of Switzerland to produce spare parts for the C-58 aircraft in your territory.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.
Last edited by Langenia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3151
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:33 am

Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: the 07 democracy
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: we have close ties with nations in and our air force is starting to lag behind technologically
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): no
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: can we put are main fighter in the program?
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:37 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: the 07 democracy
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: we have close ties with nations in and our air force is starting to lag behind technologically
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): no
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: can we put are main fighter in the program?


OOC: By main fighter, do you mean you want to replace that with the C-58?


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3151
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:44 am

Langenia wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: the 07 democracy
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: we have close ties with nations in and our air force is starting to lag behind technologically
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): no
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: can we put are main fighter in the program?


OOC: By main fighter, do you mean you want to replace that with the C-58?

OOC: no not replace just add to the fighter.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:01 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Langenia wrote:
OOC: By main fighter, do you mean you want to replace that with the C-58?

OOC: no not replace just add to the fighter.


Hmm. See, this is like the F-35 program. The objective is to replace the plane with the F-35, or in this case the C-58. But we can propose a tech-sharing agreement.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3151
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:04 am

Langenia wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:OOC: no not replace just add to the fighter.


Hmm. See, this is like the F-35 program. The objective is to replace the plane with the F-35, or in this case the C-58. But we can propose a tech-sharing agreement.

ok
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Peoples Republic of Joyea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 744
Founded: May 04, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:37 pm

YMemorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: Peoples Stratocracy of The Peoples Republic of Joyea
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: To assist the Langenian Government produce a new fighter aircraft.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: Are we able to buy this able to buy this aircraft?
Joyean Military Industries (Defense Company):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485669
Joyeah City International Airport:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471451
Air Joyea
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304

Proud police supporter
Incumbent General Secretary: Joyeah Andreyev
Incumbent Party Chairman: John Goodchild

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:24 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: the 07 democracy
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: we have close ties with nations in and our air force is starting to lag behind technologically
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): no
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO): yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO): yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: can we put are main fighter in the program?


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern in the Zarnicovian Novan government
Re: Tech-Sharing Agreement
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

we see that though you are not interested in acquiring the C-58 aircraft yourself. Instead we understand that you wish to upgrade the existing main fighter of your air force. To do this, we approve a technology-sharing agreement with the Zarnicovian Novan government.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:27 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:YMemorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: Peoples Stratocracy of The Peoples Republic of Joyea
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: To assist the Langenian Government produce a new fighter aircraft.
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO):yes
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):yes
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):yes
Any other notes and/or questions?: Are we able to buy this able to buy this aircraft?


Image

From: Ministry of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia
To: To whom this may concern in the Joyean government
Re: Entry into SFAP program
Encryption: Medium

Greetings from Langenia,

we appreciate your interest in the Strike Fighter Aircraft Partnership program. We have reviewed your application to join us in the development of the C-58 stealth multirole fighter and have decided to accept you into the program. We also approve domestic production rights to the Peoples Republic of Joyea to produce spare parts for the C-58 aircraft in your territory. Also, to answer your question, yes, this aircraft can be purchased by your nation. The objective of the SFAP program is, after all, to immediately deliver the C-58 stealth multirole fighter to your country to replace any and all aging aircraft in your nation's air force.

Sincerely,

Martin Gonzalez, Minister of National Defense of the Grand Catholic Republic of Langenia.
Last edited by Langenia on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:50 pm

OOC: Changed the image of the plane.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:06 am

Bump


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:46 am

Bump


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Silvedania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1213
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:22 am

OOC: You gotta love the SHIELD Logo, Langenia
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
News:Minions have taken over Silvedania. **Insert Minion Pic here**  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Millions binge the nation's new favorite TV show, Black Hawk Down.[/color]

Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney


User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:25 am

Silvedania wrote:OOC: You gotta love the SHIELD Logo, Langenia


OOC: Yeah, I liked it so much I had to use it as a seal.

Edit: But this thread isn't here to talk about that.
Last edited by Langenia on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Langenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2953
Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Langenia » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:57 pm

We will begin delivering C-58 fighters to all SFAP program participants. But first, we must ask the participants what variants of the aircraft they want.


NEWS: The monarchy returns!...in a way, 100 years after the end of the Caesardom.| Nicolas Furia announces tougher laws against littering. "Is it that hard to go to a trash can?"| COVID-19 vaccine is now ready for distribution. The government declares it will distributed immediately.| Aircraft carrier Simon Bolivar and battle group, ground forces, sent to waters near newly discovered land of Caustoles to defend Langenian allies and colonies, and observe Antartican-Piikalan confrontation. Langenia to attack Paisacratans for kidnapping scientists.|  SETA prepares for another intervention in Newark, in bid to refuce foreign influence of Tupeia and take out another slave market.| This is the Langenian Central News Agency.

User avatar
Baydor
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 111
Founded: Apr 27, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Baydor » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:51 am

Memorandum of Understanding
Full nation name: Kingdom of Baydor
Why do you wish to join the SFAP program?: to build long term strategic alliances and to modernize the royal air force of Baydor with a 5th gen fighter
Are you able to financially contribute to the development of the fighter? (YES/NO): YES
Do you want to produce spare parts for the C-58 in your country? (YES/NO):YES
Do you agree to abide by the rules of the SFAP program? (YES/NO):YES
Any other notes and/or questions?:no

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Technocratic Syndicalists

Advertisement

Remove ads