NATION

PASSWORD

Why is calling Coronavirus 'China Virus' considered racist?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Mizialand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1280
Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Why is calling Coronavirus 'China Virus' considered racist?

Postby Mizialand » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:07 am

President Trump has often referred to the Coronavirus as 'China Virus' or 'Kung Flu' or even 'Wuhan Virus' for which he has been criticised on the grounds of racism. Racism can be viewed as systemic and active structural discrimination on the basis of race and ethnicity. It differs from stereotype and prejudice in that it is the outward and practical manifestation of the same. In this context, calling coronavirus as 'China Virus' or 'Kung Flu' may be considered racist because it perpetuates the cause of the virus being those from the Asian American community (in the US) or from China. It may perpetuate the member of such community to be victim of hate crime.

However, merely calling the Coronavirus as 'China Virus' is not racist because:

1. The virus originated form Wuhan, China. Often the organisms are named on the basis of the place they were discovered/originated from eg., the New Delhi Super Bug.

2. Even though the WHO has named the virus, in common parlance, diseases are often referred to in terms of the places eg., Spanish flu.

3. Calling it the China virus is not aggression against the Chinese but merely a reiteration of the responsibility that China must bear in being the originating country of the virus and then deliberately obfuscating facts and manipulating data, not to mention its attempt to hide/downplay the outbreak initially.

4. It emphasises that China must be held responsible for the current state of global economy and receding of millions into the state of poverty and hunger, potentially reversing hard gained global efforts in these areas.

5. There is no evidence that calling it the 'Wuhan Virus', the 'China Virus', or 'kung flu' has led to rise in incidence of hate crime against Asian Americans or the Chinese.

6. Terminology depicting racial characters are often in Medicine without prejudice to any community for eg., Mongoloid facies in Thalessemia.

Still, do you think that calling the virus by such terms should be considered racist? How do you counter the above arguments?
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzlOOC&IC Me
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7223
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 am

In theory it isn't. In practice alot of people don't just view it as a virus from China, but as a Chinese people virus.
Last edited by Borderlands of Rojava on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy If you don't think tanks are always the answer, you're big dumb

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
-Ocelot-
Minister
 
Posts: 2048
Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby -Ocelot- » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:09 am

Because the Chinese Communist Party said so and you better obey.

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7223
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:11 am

-Ocelot- wrote:Because the Chinese Communist Party said so and you better obey.


They have way too much power on our shores.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy If you don't think tanks are always the answer, you're big dumb

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Untecna
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 355
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Untecna » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:11 am

It's because if the CCP hears that one more time, they're going to nuke us
Pacifism, economic growth, capitalism, Trump, gay rights, abortion rights, birth control, stopping global warming, knowing Delaware is a real state, cheese
Buy my oil, it's quality oil
Biden, fake news, socialism/communism, constant war, old Sonic design, Nazism

News: King Alab Makda III rises to power, people are being more sarcastic, cheese is now being marketed as medicine.

Proclaimed doubleposter of AN Video Game: make an achievement

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7223
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 am

Untecna wrote:It's because if the CCP hears that one more time, they're going to nuke us


"This is the limit! Im pushing it.. Now!"

-Xi
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy If you don't think tanks are always the answer, you're big dumb

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Mizialand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1280
Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:14 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
Untecna wrote:It's because if the CCP hears that one more time, they're going to nuke us


"This is the limit! Im pushing it.. Now!"

-Xi


I just saw the mushroom cloud outside! Help!
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzlOOC&IC Me
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

User avatar
Aeritai
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1850
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aeritai » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:19 am

Why do I have a feeling this thread isn't going to be productive? Also shouldn't this be placed in the coronavirus thread?
Who needs Waifus on flags, when you can have crewmates on flags?
Note: If my replies to you in F7 are low-effort or I made a mistake please let know! I want to better myself when it comes to responding to others!
I am a Human Male

User avatar
Glorious Hong Kong
Diplomat
 
Posts: 680
Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:19 am

Everyone's supposed to call it Covid-19 now. This is an obvious exercise in political correctness by the China-centric WHO that the USA rightly defunded and withdrew from. I agree that Kung Flu crosses a line and in Trump's case, it was an honest mistake and he should refrain from saying it. I haven't heard him say it ever since. This is a good thing. But China virus and Wuhan virus are purely geographic and geopolitical. Chinese virus is somewhat ambiguous but still not racist. Again, the President has dropped Chinese virus in favor of China virus. I would prefer that Trump use the term CCP virus as this is purely a political term. But China virus is fine.
Last edited by Glorious Hong Kong on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
The case against communism (Dispatch) [WIP]

User avatar
Des-Bal
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30076
Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:20 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:In theory it isn't. In practice alot of people don't just view it as a virus from China, but as a Chinese people virus.

I see just as many people pretending it's a virus that just happens to have started in China to preserve the notion that a culture cannot have a problem if it isn't yours. The virus was caused by the behaviors of chinese people and it's spread was aided by the response of the chinese government.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54250
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:24 am

Mizialand wrote:President Trump has often referred to the Coronavirus as 'China Virus' or 'Kung Flu' or even 'Wuhan Virus' for which he has been criticised on the grounds of racism. Racism can be viewed as systemic and active structural discrimination on the basis of race and ethnicity. It differs from stereotype and prejudice in that it is the outward and practical manifestation of the same. In this context, calling coronavirus as 'China Virus' or 'Kung Flu' may be considered racist because it perpetuates the cause of the virus being those from the Asian American community (in the US) or from China. It may perpetuate the member of such community to be victim of hate crime.

However, merely calling the Coronavirus as 'China Virus' is not racist because:

1. The virus originated form Wuhan, China. Often the organisms are named on the basis of the place they were discovered/originated from eg., the New Delhi Super Bug.

2. Even though the WHO has named the virus, in common parlance, diseases are often referred to in terms of the places eg., Spanish flu.

3. Calling it the China virus is not aggression against the Chinese but merely a reiteration of the responsibility that China must bear in being the originating country of the virus and then deliberately obfuscating facts and manipulating data, not to mention its attempt to hide/downplay the outbreak initially.

4. It emphasises that China must be held responsible for the current state of global economy and receding of millions into the state of poverty and hunger, potentially reversing hard gained global efforts in these areas.

5. There is no evidence that calling it the 'Wuhan Virus', the 'China Virus', or 'kung flu' has led to rise in incidence of hate crime against Asian Americans or the Chinese.

6. Terminology depicting racial characters are often in Medicine without prejudice to any community for eg., Mongoloid facies in Thalessemia.

Still, do you think that calling the virus by such terms should be considered racist? How do you counter the above arguments?


Anti-Asian hate crimes up 21% in UK during coronavirus crisis

COVID-19 and the surge in anti-Asian hate crimes

Reports of Anti-Asian Assaults, Harassment and Hate Crimes Rise as Coronavirus Spreads

Coronavirus: Sinophobia

But it's totally not down to the attempts of certain parties to associate the virus with Asians in general and the Chinese in particular. Totally nothing like that. :roll:
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Kexholm Karelia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 756
Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kexholm Karelia » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 am

Because it offends winnie the pooh
Right wing conservative
Trump 2024!
Anti socialist, communist, and all other leftists
orange man bad. diversity is our strength. real communism hasn’t been tried yet. the hong kong protestors are paid by the cia. antifa protestors are good, hong kong protestors are american bootlickers. China is a better alternative to America. uyghur genocide isn’t real, and it is western propaganda. Trump should not have killed Soleimani. gender is a social construct invented by white supremacists.

User avatar
Torisakia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15492
Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 am

Because then everyone will tie it to everything and anything Chinese including Chinese food and I don't want my Chinese food restaurants shut down.
Royal Alexandre Hockey Invitational II Champions, NS Sports' Unofficial Champions of Life™
Pro: truth
Anti: Uptight short sided narrow minded hypocrites, neurotic psychotic pigheaded politicians, short-haired yellow-bellied sons of Tricky Dick who try to mother-hubbard soft soap me with pockets full of hopes, tight-lipped condescending mama's little chauvinists, Schizophrenic egocentric paranoiac primadonnas
#GodzillaIsMyPresident

User avatar
Estanglia
Senator
 
Posts: 3857
Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Estanglia » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:28 am

I don't think it's racist.

Probably my biggest gripe with 'China Virus' is that it's really vague. You only know they're talking about COVID-19 because that's the big virus from China right now.

I dunno, I'm just mildly annoyed at the use of a vague term when a less-vague term exists.
Yeah: Egalitarianism, equality
Meh: Labour, the EU
Nah: pointless discrimination, authoritarianism, Brexit, Trump, both American parties, the Conservatives
I flop between "optimistic about the future" and "pessimistic about the future" every time I go on NSG.

(Taken 29/08/2020)
Political compass test:
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

8values thinks I'm a Libertarian Socialist.

Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 196700
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:31 am

Des-Bal wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:In theory it isn't. In practice alot of people don't just view it as a virus from China, but as a Chinese people virus.

I see just as many people pretending it's a virus that just happens to have started in China to preserve the notion that a culture cannot have a problem if it isn't yours. The virus was caused by the behaviors of chinese people and it's spread was aided by the response of the chinese government.


Be that as it may, it’s ridiculous to call it China virus. That only contributes to promote anti-Asian sentiment worldwide because stupid and ignorant people can’t distinguish. I’ll refer to it by its scientific name: SARS-CoV-2. Come the fuck on.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Mizialand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1280
Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:31 am

Estanglia wrote:I don't think it's racist.

Probably my biggest gripe with 'China Virus' is that it's really vague. You only know they're talking about COVID-19 because that's the big virus from China right now.

I dunno, I'm just mildly annoyed at the use of a vague term when a less-vague term exists.


Well, calling it China Virus reminds us of that the action of one country has had on life of millions, especially the most vulnerable in the developing world. China cannot and will not pay for all this, but must it be not be blamed and shamed ?
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzlOOC&IC Me
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54250
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:33 am

Mizialand wrote:
Estanglia wrote:I don't think it's racist.

Probably my biggest gripe with 'China Virus' is that it's really vague. You only know they're talking about COVID-19 because that's the big virus from China right now.

I dunno, I'm just mildly annoyed at the use of a vague term when a less-vague term exists.


Well, calling it China Virus reminds us of that the action of one country has had on life of millions, especially the most vulnerable in the developing world. China cannot and will not pay for all this, but must it be not be blamed and shamed ?


So how does not referring to it using epithets somehow absolve the Chinese government of blame?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Estanglia
Senator
 
Posts: 3857
Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Estanglia » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:34 am

Mizialand wrote:
Estanglia wrote:I don't think it's racist.

Probably my biggest gripe with 'China Virus' is that it's really vague. You only know they're talking about COVID-19 because that's the big virus from China right now.

I dunno, I'm just mildly annoyed at the use of a vague term when a less-vague term exists.


Well, calling it China Virus reminds us of that the action of one country has had on life of millions, especially the most vulnerable in the developing world. China cannot and will not pay for all this, but must it be not be blamed and shamed ?


Blaming and shaming will do absolutely nothing.

The PRC isn't going to suddenly topple and keel over if you chant "China Virus" five times. China's too valuable of a trade partner to the West for the West to actually do something other than virtue signal, and if something was to change that, I'd imagine it'd be the thousands of corpses and the long-term economic damage, not the name of a virus. At best, calling it China Virus is a petty 'victory', and I don't particularly care about petty 'victories'.

Plus, if you're going to blame and shame, blame the CCP by using GHK's suggestion, rather than China as an entity.
Last edited by Estanglia on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah: Egalitarianism, equality
Meh: Labour, the EU
Nah: pointless discrimination, authoritarianism, Brexit, Trump, both American parties, the Conservatives
I flop between "optimistic about the future" and "pessimistic about the future" every time I go on NSG.

(Taken 29/08/2020)
Political compass test:
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.05

8values thinks I'm a Libertarian Socialist.

Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"

User avatar
Mizialand
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1280
Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:34 am

Vassenor wrote:
Mizialand wrote:
Well, calling it China Virus reminds us of that the action of one country has had on life of millions, especially the most vulnerable in the developing world. China cannot and will not pay for all this, but must it be not be blamed and shamed ?


So how does not referring to it using epithets somehow absolve the Chinese government of blame?


It won't but no country in the world has guts to call out China. China is worse than the USSR.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzlOOC&IC Me
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

User avatar
Senkaku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19502
Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Senkaku » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:35 am

Because people use it to whip up hatred towards Asian-Americans? case closed I think

Des-Bal wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:In theory it isn't. In practice alot of people don't just view it as a virus from China, but as a Chinese people virus.

I see just as many people pretending it's a virus that just happens to have started in China to preserve the notion that a culture cannot have a problem if it isn't yours. The virus was caused by the behaviors of chinese people and it's spread was aided by the response of the chinese government.

And... subsequently by the behaviors of American people and the American government lol what's your point
Left-Instagay

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54250
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:36 am

Senkaku wrote:Because people use it to whip up hatred towards Asian-Americans? case closed I think

Des-Bal wrote:I see just as many people pretending it's a virus that just happens to have started in China to preserve the notion that a culture cannot have a problem if it isn't yours. The virus was caused by the behaviors of chinese people and it's spread was aided by the response of the chinese government.

And... subsequently by the behaviors of American people and the American government lol what's your point


Clearly we need to start calling it the Trump virus then given how his attitude towards it has spawned a great many problems.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Greater Malegron
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 369
Founded: Apr 10, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Greater Malegron » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:36 am

Because it is.

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7223
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Everyone's supposed to call it Covid-19 now. This is an obvious exercise in political correctness by the China-centric WHO that the USA rightly defunded and withdrew from. I agree that Kung Flu crosses a line and in Trump's case, it was an honest mistake and he should refrain from saying it. I haven't heard him say it ever since. This is a good thing. But China virus and Wuhan virus are purely geographic and geopolitical. Chinese virus is somewhat ambiguous but still not racist. Again, the President has dropped Chinese virus in favor of China virus. I would prefer that Trump use the term CCP virus as this is purely a political term. But China virus is fine.


We call it covid-19 cause thats the actual scientific name.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy If you don't think tanks are always the answer, you're big dumb

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 196700
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 am

Estanglia wrote:
Mizialand wrote:
Well, calling it China Virus reminds us of that the action of one country has had on life of millions, especially the most vulnerable in the developing world. China cannot and will not pay for all this, but must it be not be blamed and shamed ?


Blaming and shaming will do absolutely nothing.

The PRC isn't going to suddenly topple and keel over if you chant "China Virus" five times. China's too valuable of a trade partner to the West for the West to actually do something other than virtue signal, and if something was to change that, I'd imagine it'd be the thousands of corpses and the long-term economic damage, not the name of a virus. At best, calling it China Virus is a petty 'victory', and I don't particularly care about petty 'victories'.


We know where it came from. It’s well known. No ones going to forget the hand the CCP played in spreading it world-wide. No need to call the virus by that name. It’s clear that all that does is increase anti-Asian sentiment around the world because stupid people do abound who are incapable of exercising discernment.
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Heartless, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', & a d*ck.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7223
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:38 am

Des-Bal wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:In theory it isn't. In practice alot of people don't just view it as a virus from China, but as a Chinese people virus.

I see just as many people pretending it's a virus that just happens to have started in China to preserve the notion that a culture cannot have a problem if it isn't yours. The virus was caused by the behaviors of chinese people and it's spread was aided by the response of the chinese government.


The actions of some Chinese people. Saying that Chinese people in general are the reason it spread is racist, especially when the target is like second or third generation Asian Americans including people who aren't even Chinese.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy If you don't think tanks are always the answer, you're big dumb

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: An-Tanwir, Dylar, Esalia, Ethel mermania, Forestbrooks, Free Las Pinas, Gallade, Greed and Death, Ifreann, Infected Mushroom, Ivan De Witte, Kenmoria, New yugoslavaia, Nova Vandalia, Old Tyrannia, Page, The New California Republic, The Reassemblers, The Shadow Lotus, Tinhampton, United Kingdom of British Isles, Voxija

Advertisement

Remove ads