NATION

PASSWORD

Tribal Disputes (PT, Jif and Kiu Ghesik Only!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:32 pm

People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:
Who do they go to? Is it an Ari level threat now?

Yeah, sure, why not? They're not going there yet, they're probably just gonna camp for a bit, unless birb has something else to say.

Once the warlords feel they've put enough distance between themselves and the oncoming horde, they set up a makeshift camp to rest for the night. They will need to ride on in the morning, and there are messengers to dispatch, but their horses need time to rest. They need time to rest, and to plan.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché

Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Sure thing. I mean, I don't think birb has anything else to say so feel free to go ahead with rping them going back and eventually warning Ari or whoever. Then it will be interesting...

The bird seems normal for the time in the camp, not flying away, and acying calm in the presence of the man, almost like a pet if you would use that term.
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:45 pm

The man gives the birb a pat on the head, because it is a good birb.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché

Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:47 pm

The Bird squawks in approval and thanks...

It's tummy growls, he is a hungy birb.
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:06 pm

The man scrounges about in his saddlebags and pulls out a bit of bread, then puts it to the birb's beak. It's stale, but it'll do.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

-Birb-
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Birb- » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:08 pm

The Bird gobbles it up and squawks in approval, it seems actually happy for once.
Just the worst ES puppet ever, literally a meme. Just for rping with Kiu Ghesik about Tribal Disputes with People who say Jif instead of Gif!

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Birb receives another scratch on the noggin for its goodness.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

-Birb-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Birb- » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:13 pm

The bird is relaxed
Just the worst ES puppet ever, literally a meme. Just for rping with Kiu Ghesik about Tribal Disputes with People who say Jif instead of Gif!

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 pm

As -Birb- is relaxed, the man is relaxed. Birb is good birb.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

-Birb-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Birb- » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:09 pm

The bird suddenly flies up unto his shoulder and puts it's beak next to his ear, as to whisper to him...

He hears a faint voice in his head...

"What is your name human?"

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 pm

The man sat for a moment, rather surprised. I mean, you would be too, if a birb asked you your name? Right?

Right?

Well, never mind that. The man pulled the bird close to his mouth and in a conspiratorial tone whispered, "Kuvhes."

What that meant was not in the present context and company at all important.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

-Birb-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Birb- » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm

The birb smiles

"I wike that name."

"Tell me about yourself Kuvhes."

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:32 pm

"Well, In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days I mean, I'm just a guy, really. No one important. I was out hunting, one of those assholes tried to make me his dinner, he got my horse instead, and now I'm here."
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

-Birb-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Birb- » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool!

"I see, any family?"

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents