NATION

PASSWORD

Area 6-Z Q&A (IC & OOC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Area 6-Z
Attaché

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Area 6-Z Q&A (IC & OOC)

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 pm

A TV screen turns on and on the screen you see a chair in a dark room. The room is then illuminated as a single light bulb comes on showing some dust particles in the air that surrounded the room you can tell that this room has been abandon for quite some time. A woman wearing a hood walks into the room and sits in the chair as she stares at the camera that was recording everything in the room. After a few minutes of silence passed by the woman takes off her hood and smiles to the camera doing a small wave to anyone watching the recording before she looked towards her right and then nodded at someone before looking back at the camera again. The woman does a quick 'ahem' to clear her throat and she begins to speak to the camera.

"Greetings everyone sorry for the delay me and my crew were having trouble setting this up. We thought these cameras weren't going to work, but luckily we found one that was still functioning. Anyway... Hello everyone my name is Victoria Quinn current Overseer of Area 6-Z." The woman who introduced herself as Overseer Quinn with a smile on her face still.

"It has come to my attention that there are some people that don't know that much about my community Area 6-Z and there are others who don't know much about me either, so I got the idea of using a camera to record myself answering your questions that you may have about me and the current society that I live in. However, do note there is one rule that you must follow before asking me any question and that rule is not to ask me what I think about communism, democracy, monarchies, or other political ideologies. I do not care for political ideologies my only concern is making sure my people survive in this fallen world, so please refrain from those type of questions. Anyway with the rules out of the way go ahead and ask any question you want!"

If you guys want to ask me questions personally then please mark your question as OOC and I will try my best to answer them. Just don't ask me where I live or what I do only ask me about questions relating to my nation.
Puppet account of Aeritai.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.
My flag is not canon to the Area 6-Z Lore, so PLEASE don't ask about my flag.

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am

OOC: Bump
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:42 am

Bump
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:52 am

"Does this thing work? Hmmm... lemme' try this... Dammit! Nope... Yep, workin' now just fine! This is Aodh, and the warband of 9 men and 4 women too! We are bored and we are plannin' to hunt a lil' bit, so we could get new impressions, and decorate a mansion, we live in with new exotic trophies. And then we find out, that there is some Area 6-Z, where you are beset by some sort of fungus infected zombies and ya' could really use some aid! So, here is the deal, we wanna go to your zone and hunt!

What are the types of fungus zombies are there beside clickers and bloaters? Maybe there is some lifeform exotic enough, we could be extremely proud to display it's head on one of our walls? Here is what we plan to do, we ride and play power metal at all it's loudness, and when those clicker echolocation goes haywire from all the loudness and epicness, we just shoot em' slahs em' and bash their skulls till they ain't movin'!

Such an adventure, plus, we help ya' to survive! Nah, ya' don't need to worry, we are Skyhookers! Hardy folks, and diseases barely hurt us. So, are there more infested areas, so we could clear em' for good? And what do ya' think of our offer? And would ya' like some food and good ol' booze? just like that, cuz we are good dudes! Ya'll need it to stay strong and fit!"-Warband.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:43 pm

A weak, heavilly distorted radio lets loose loud static in the Overseer's room before a faint voice, still laced with static, came through.

"Hello? Hello? Oh! Greetings from TurtleShr..... uhh. T-Turtle. Yes. Turtle. I represent the Holy Compassion Board, which is TurtleShr- Turtle's foreign aid division."

"Several years back, during the Z-Day Plague, we managed to contain a zombie outbreak with help of our regional neighbors. Perhaps, given your peoples are beset by a similar apocalyptic nightmare, y'all would be willing to accept food and aid?"

"Or maybe some nukes?"

"As your nation is clearly facing an existensial threat, we would be honored to dispatch food, medicine, aid, and water. Also guns. LOTS of guns. Just let me look up our diplomatic and satellite records of your region to find any specialty weapons..."

(There is a very long pause, lasting about twenty minutes.)

"I do declare, the beasts y'all fight scare us on a deep, personal level. We too have a massive, thinking, giant f-fungal presence in our country. Except they aren't c... c-converted men."

"Anyway. Aid. You want it? It's yours, my friend. I need to get out of here. I'm gone have nightmares tonight."
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Does this thing work? Hmmm... lemme' try this... Dammit! Nope... Yep, workin' now just fine! This is Aodh, and the warband of 9 men and 4 women too! We are bored and we are plannin' to hunt a lil' bit, so we could get new impressions, and decorate a mansion, we live in with new exotic trophies. And then we find out, that there is some Area 6-Z, where you are beset by some sort of fungus infected zombies and ya' could really use some aid! So, here is the deal, we wanna go to your zone and hunt!

What are the types of fungus zombies are there beside clickers and bloaters? Maybe there is some lifeform exotic enough, we could be extremely proud to display it's head on one of our walls? Here is what we plan to do, we ride and play power metal at all it's loudness, and when those clicker echolocation goes haywire from all the loudness and epicness, we just shoot em' slahs em' and bash their skulls till they ain't movin'!

Such an adventure, plus, we help ya' to survive! Nah, ya' don't need to worry, we are Skyhookers! Hardy folks, and diseases barely hurt us. So, are there more infested areas, so we could clear em' for good? And what do ya' think of our offer? And would ya' like some food and good ol' booze? just like that, cuz we are good dudes! Ya'll need it to stay strong and fit!"-Warband.

"Ah Skyhook I have heard about your nation before I don't mind you guys hunting for the Infected in fact it will make our jobs a lot easier to find food without having to worry about any of them sneaking up on us. As for exotic lifeforms? We only have Clickers and Bloaters that can be considered 'exotic' we also have normal Infected as well the ones that haven't had fungus grow out of their head's yet and that's a good plans to confuse the Clickers! As for the most infested areas I would say the old town hall is filled with a bunch of Infected according to my scouts, so you can have a good look there. As for food and booze? While I am thankful for the aid I'm afraid it won't work, for some reason every time we get aid from an outside nation it disappears... But you clearing out some of the Infected would be good enough!"

"Also if I missed any question do let me know!"

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:A weak, heavilly distorted radio lets loose loud static in the Overseer's room before a faint voice, still laced with static, came through.

"Hello? Hello? Oh! Greetings from TurtleShr..... uhh. T-Turtle. Yes. Turtle. I represent the Holy Compassion Board, which is TurtleShr- Turtle's foreign aid division."

"Several years back, during the Z-Day Plague, we managed to contain a zombie outbreak with help of our regional neighbors. Perhaps, given your peoples are beset by a similar apocalyptic nightmare, y'all would be willing to accept food and aid?"

"Or maybe some nukes?"

"As your nation is clearly facing an existensial threat, we would be honored to dispatch food, medicine, aid, and water. Also guns. LOTS of guns. Just let me look up our diplomatic and satellite records of your region to find any specialty weapons..."

(There is a very long pause, lasting about twenty minutes.)

"I do declare, the beasts y'all fight scare us on a deep, personal level. We too have a massive, thinking, giant f-fungal presence in our country. Except they aren't c... c-converted men."

"Anyway. Aid. You want it? It's yours, my friend. I need to get out of here. I'm gone have nightmares tonight."

"Thanks for the offer! But as I mentioned to Aodh a while ago I'm afraid that nations outside our universe can't send supplies or any other form of aid to us. It just disappears as soon as it shows up to our universe."
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:06 pm

There was a long, long silence on the radio before a voice replied.

"Your apocalypse is so far-reaching that you cannot receive aid? God have mercy..."

"I-is there anything we can send to ease your suffering? Anything at all? I mean, our prayers are with y'all, but we'd like to do more than just supplicate Our Lord to do it for us..."
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:23 am

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:There was a long, long silence on the radio before a voice replied.

"Your apocalypse is so far-reaching that you cannot receive aid? God have mercy..."

"I-is there anything we can send to ease your suffering? Anything at all? I mean, our prayers are with y'all, but we'd like to do more than just supplicate Our Lord to do it for us..."

"Well if you want you can send a team to help us clear out highly infested areas just like the team from Skyhook want to do."
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:08 pm

Area 6-Z wrote:"Well if you want you can send a team to help us clear out highly infested areas just like the team from Skyhook want to do."

"Roger that. How will we be able to transport our weapons over such hostile terrain? Y'all said that any shipments would be destroyed due to the Fungus Men intercepting them and the hostile environment. Wouldn't this mean, then, that we would have to get makeshift weapons from Area Six."

"If it doesn't, we have nukes. Is your bunker resistant to fallout? We don't mean a direct strike in that area, but rather, a move on one of the countless Fungus Men Cores."

"Speaking of which. Does the Fungus Men infection do anything to other fungi? I might as well tell the truth: we are called TurtleShroom for a reason. We have giant fungi, but they aren't anthropomorphic and are essentially sapient mushrooms. They use weak telekinesis in place of their hands and they float above the floor about three inches. They might be immune..."
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information