NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Taken for Granted?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Draft] Taken for Granted?

Postby ArmedKing » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:34 am

[Descp] When you start your day and head to the office along with a congressman, your car is surrounded by Protesters.Apparently, Investigation Reveal that Rich People and companies are taking Occupied Lands and Disposing Former Residents by showing a Grant issued by Congressmen, Who didn't Consult you and went ahead with the Grants.
[Option 1]"We, Who having been living in @@NAME@@ For Centuries are now Removed.And for what? Because of a Stupid Grant.@@LEADER@@,WAKE UP! They are taking you and me for granted.” Says Former Resident of Yankeeland, Which was taken by a Company called Emoticon, @@RANDOMMALENAME@@."There is still time.You can Take back those grants and Forbide any grants for Occupied land.Please @@LEADER@@, Grant me my Wish!"
[Fallback]@@LEADER@@ is the Boon of the Natives and a bane for the Economy.
[Option 2]"Shouldn't we have a say?"Asks Congressman @@RANDOMMALENAME@@,Who desperately tries to cover his pockets,but to no avail and allows suspicious Money to fall out,"Look no Offence but you have taken the people for granted.You Can't decide all things.We will make laws that may displace people but we do it for the betterment of me..I mean our country."
[Fallout]For Companies to be Big, they must Bribe Congress.
Last edited by ArmedKing on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Proud Member of the Autumnal Court.
Semper Ad Dei,
We will rise from the ash....
Deus Will rise again.....

Caer Sidi is my Home now :3
MORE GLITTER!
Best Replies

Corner taken quickly...Origi!!!

Bruh.No.We are going to start again, with rules

Harmonic Empire be like...Canabilism

Founder of SACO

ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby ArmedKing » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:27 am

If edit needed,tell me.
Semper Ad Dei,

MORE GLITTER!
Best Replies

Founder of SACO

ArmedKing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby ArmedKing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:40 am

Hello?
Semper Ad Dei,

MORE GLITTER!
Best Replies

Founder of SACO

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:48 am

ArmedKing wrote:Hello?

Jeez, be patient. Most people haven’t noticed your draft yet, and the ones that did like me probably couldn’t read past your description due to the appalling number of grammatical errors. Please, use grammarly or google docs before you draft.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:54 pm

First of all, your grammar is all over the place. Read the stickied spoiler thread to see other issues which are written grammatically. Capital letters are used at the start of sentences or when there is a proper noun, spaces come after commas, etc.

Second, I assume this is an issue on eminent domain? I assume that because you're talking about the seizure of land (i'm assuming you meant land grant, not just grant) and the draft talks about people being forced off their property. We already have an issue on that, issue 216, so the overlap is too large for this issue to be useable.

A good rule of thumb is to bump your thread when 24 hours have elapsed, or when your thread is off the first page. Your attitude in the The Writers' Block is not helpful at all -- you will notice that others commented on other people's threads because they were more legible and easier to understand. Fix your grammar and the comments should come more quickly (although these are slow moving forums so responses may still take a while). Good luck.

edit: Also you should put ideas for issues in The Writer's Block first (or check the spoilers thread) to see if there is an overlap first before you draft. Otherwise you're just wasting your effort that can be used in more productive areas.
Last edited by Electrum on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Return to Got Issues?