NATION

PASSWORD

Question

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Question

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Quick question, how do you see your nation's id? I never remebered from my only CTE, so I have no clue, and I also can't just look at my non-existant card
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

Holland DS6
Envoy

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holland DS6 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:39 pm

NVM, it still shows your id even if you don't have a card, woops
If you want to send me any cards, best if you send it to this one, Holland DS6, I just need more bank on this account if I want to upgrade the limit, but I just keep wanting to buy cards worth more, cards I like or cards for a collection that I am working on, I already had a lot of cards in the catagory, so mind as well make it an official collection that I could possibly already complete. I try not to break the rules, so if I do it by accident, please just tell me mods, although it would have to be through the TG only for mods, like Ransium had to due to class region. I didn't really check for spellings, so it may be a little unclear, sorry. :P More in my factbook on card+gifts.
Finally getting my own card soon!

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:23 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=boneyard
You can search for any nation in the boneyard (even non CTE'd ones) and find their profile, including the nation identification number.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Return to Technical