NATION

PASSWORD

A world in flames.....(simple scenario No.1!)

A place for governments-in-exile, plucky survivors, unlucky survivors, the horrifically mutated, and other assorted characters to ride out the nuclear hellstorm until it's safe to go outside again.
Imperial Logistics
Civilian

Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

A world in flames.....(simple scenario No.1!)

Postby Imperial Logistics » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Nothing lives in peace...

Hey there! My name is (Insert useless name) and I am here to set you scenarios! I will be uploading each one now and again! This is my first scenario so do send me a telegram to tell me what could make thinks better!

Here is the scenario:
The year is 2027. The Earth is a barren muddy landscape inhabiting no natural life. Barbed wire and trenches cover the entire planet as a war rages on. Every nation within NationStates is intertwined in a free-for-all for global dominance. The biggest of the superpowers are soon to collapse. You are one of the many neutral countries, closing in on an all-out conflict too as Russian guardsmen begin to enclose you. What do you do to rule the world?

I hope you can figure out an answer! Any suggestions are to be telegrammed to me. If you are unable to telegram you can write an email to -redacted- Thank you!
Last edited by Luna Amore on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal email

Return to Vault 41