NATION

PASSWORD

[Discussion? / Q?] Thread ownership for Vault 41.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[Discussion? / Q?] Thread ownership for Vault 41.

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

A good day to you!

So I was told that this would be the best place to ask and discuss about this and as the title suggests - is there a possibility of a thread ownership in Vault 41? Mind you, my intent and the reason on why I want to have such a thing is not to have a thread where feedback can't be given. On the contrary, suppose that I write updates and reports on the N-Day itself, and I want a thread of myself just so that I can collate everything in one place. In the meantime, there can be a OOC / Discussion thread to suggest changes and all that. It's like an IC and OOC thread of a RP, except that I am planning to write news uninterrupted on one thread, while using another thread to get insights and changes. One thing I am afraid of my own suggestion is where thread ownership may be abused.

May I ask if that will be possible? Or am I better off using a Dispatch, or doing it like other NSGP threads where the official updates are interspersed in-between posts? Either way will be fine, but I just thought I will ask here.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day! ♥
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Return to Moderation