NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible flame against me in F7

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

[R] Possible flame against me in F7

Postby Ghost Land » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 am

In the Max Barry nation thread, Gandoor seems to be a bit snide toward me for, as far as I'm concerned, no discernible reason. Quotes are provided for posterity in case the posts get edited.
Gandoor wrote:
Ghost Land wrote:The nation of Violet was more than likely an impostor, especially considering that while its last activity date was 21 January 2003, its population at the time of ceasing to exist was only 69 million.

Yeah an imposter account that had its name retired 'for belonging to a former moderator'.

Yeah mate why don't you stop acting like you know what you're even talking about - because you blatantly don't.

Gandoor wrote:
Ghost Land wrote:Yeah mate, why don't you stop being rude to people for no reason - because now just doing some quick math, 50% of your responses to my posts under this nation have been rude, and I don't appreciate the condescension.

Why don't you try deleting your account and doing something useful for once in your life? Instead of wasting your time 'calculating' how 'rude' I've been to you without realizing it's entirely because you're a smug wanna-be know-it-all who literally knows jack and shit about anything relating to this game.

Whatever, blocked.

Not only is deleting one's own nation not possible, but the bold (emphasis mine) is a pretty blatant personal attack, especially considering I have been on this site for over 8 years and the purpose of my initial post in that thread was just to clear up confusion and get a serious answer in there, jokes and memes aside. Me being on his foe list is now mutual, by the way.
Last edited by Ghost Land on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:19 am

⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Return to Moderation