NATION

PASSWORD

Does Fiona Look Like Cameron Diaz?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Yes
44%
No
13%
Who Cares? No one cares. This thread is bad and you should feel bad. What kind of terrible, terrible person comes up with such a useless, pointless, boring thread?
44%

Total votes : 16

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:46 pm

Shrek is an excellent film about a cursed princess who falls in love with an Ogre. Her curse is that at night she herself turns iinto an Ogre. Whilst it's an excellent film, that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about one character and her voice actress

So the cursed princess who becomes and Ogre is named Fiona. She's voiced by Cameron Diaz. This is the crux of the question

My mother and father and I got into an argument about whether or not Fiona, in human form, looks like a styalosed her voice actress. I think that she does, but my parents don't. I've seen other people online who also think she does, so I was in the opinion of the NationStates community. That's where you guys come in. What do you think? Does Fiona look like Cameron Diaz?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:50 pm

I don't like Shrek.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Cameron looks old(er) than she did last time I saw her in anything... which was about 10 years ago.

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm

Not at all! The only similarity I see in them are the thin brows.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:59 pm

No. Hair’s different. Hair color’s different. Facial construction or whatever is different. One’s a princess, one’s a voice actor.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Return to Arts & Fiction