NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Transportation for @@CAPITAL@@

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
The Nation of the People of the Nation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[DRAFT] Transportation for @@CAPITAL@@

Postby The Nation of the People of the Nation » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:51 pm

The streets of @@CAPITAL@@ are packed to the brim, and so is your office with all of the people offering solutions.

1. "Why hello, you dashingly handsome leader." Says Tom Mcallister, CEO of Roads R Us Ltd. "If you merely give us the contract to build all of the roads in @@CAPITAL@@, we will ensure there is no traffic again. Ignore the part of the plan that bulldozes your grandma's house."
Fallout: 1/8 of the population of @@CAPITAL@@ is now homeless due to road construction.

2. "Roads are not the answer!" Screams the tie-die clad man that just climbed through your window. "We need bikes, more bikes, free bikes. Furthermore let's ban cars from @@CAPITAL@@, too much pollution."
Fallout: @@CAPITAL@@ is just a network of bike lanes interrupted by mutual co-ops growing kale.

3. "There is a rational middle ground." The bureaucrat from the 16th floor tells you. "Let's build a new metro line, and charge a congestion charge to fund it."
Fallout: The Public Transportation Budget has increased 3 fold.

4. "What if we just flattened @@CAPITAL@@." The shadowy voice over your shoulder tells you. "The problem is congestion, so get rid of the root cause, flatten the city!"
Fallout: All that remains in @@CAPITAL@@ is your office.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:05 pm

This issue already exists in many forms
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?