NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Trolling?

Postby Xmara » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=491533

Idk what you would call this, but saying that colleges should maintain a minimum suicide rate seems iffy.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Feline Goetland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Feline Goetland » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Xmara wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=491533

Idk what you would call this, but saying that colleges should maintain a minimum suicide rate seems iffy.

I’m not trolling. Instead I just posted some really horrible shit from the PRC for the rest of humanity to see. The mods can judge for themselves whether I actually endorse this shit. I don’t.

P.S. It is nice that normal PRC speech within the PRC Overton Window are actually so absurd that they are indistinguishable from trolling.
Last edited by Feline Goetland on Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goetland is not China.

China as a state is inherently evil which needs to be rectified by oppressed nations controlled by it regaining our righteous independence just like the independence of Finland, Baltic States, Poland and Ukraine from iterations of the Russian empire.

No more anti-Anglo, antisemitic and anti-Japanese nonsense, no more communist party, no more theft of wealth from Wu-speaking lands by Beijing, no more Boxer Rebellion-style xenophobia and it’s modern successors. America, Israel and Japan are inherently awesome.

Narvatus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Narvatus » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:43 pm

Feline Goetland wrote:
Xmara wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=491533

I’m not trolling. Instead I just posted some really horrible shit from the PRC for the rest of humanity to see.

This; not a mod, but he is quoting it and not saying it himself.

Feline Goetland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Feline Goetland » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Sorry I forgot to add the quotation marks. Now it should be very obvious that I was just quoting this ultra-Nazi shit.
Goetland is not China.

China as a state is inherently evil which needs to be rectified by oppressed nations controlled by it regaining our righteous independence just like the independence of Finland, Baltic States, Poland and Ukraine from iterations of the Russian empire.

No more anti-Anglo, antisemitic and anti-Japanese nonsense, no more communist party, no more theft of wealth from Wu-speaking lands by Beijing, no more Boxer Rebellion-style xenophobia and it’s modern successors. America, Israel and Japan are inherently awesome.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Not actionable; the edit Feline Goetland has made appears to have rectified any misunderstanding. I will note, however, that a slightly less vague thread title and a more substantive OP for that thread would have helped the all-round understanding of the content and intention behind it.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Return to Moderation