NATION

PASSWORD

Raxulan Imperial Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Raxulan Imperial Embassy

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:20 am

[Snip]
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
0=={]=====>

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:26 am

If you Lot are anti fascist, why are you associated with New Reich of Bunicken and Farkasfalka?
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:32 am

[Snip]
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
0=={]=====>

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:39 am

We have an embassy with Farkasfalka because of them being Conservative and Libertarian.

But they’re fascists as well, which means you aren’t anti fascist, as you quite obviously tolerate a region that has the fascist tag and is commonly associated with die hard fascists like Borenzo
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:42 am

[Snip]
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
0=={]=====>

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:38 am

Rost Dreadnorramus wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:
But they’re fascists as well, which means you aren’t anti fascist, as you quite obviously tolerate a region that has the fascist tag and is commonly associated with die hard fascists like Borenzo

The embassy with Farkasfalka has been scheduled for demolition.

Did'nt chat all that much any way.

Good job. Nice to see regions take action when questioned about this instead of the common response, which is to get defensive and make a bad name for yourself in the process.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:27 pm

North Prarie wrote:Good job. Nice to see regions take action when questioned about this instead of the common response, which is to get defensive and make a bad name for yourself in the process.

Their logo sucks. It's pixelated and the outline's color doesn't fit it at all. Somebody half-assed it. >_>
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:14 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:
North Prarie wrote:Good job. Nice to see regions take action when questioned about this instead of the common response, which is to get defensive and make a bad name for yourself in the process.

Their logo sucks. It's pixelated and the outline's color doesn't fit it at all. Somebody half-assed it. >_>

Yeah. That should be improved.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Rost Dreadnorramus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rost Dreadnorramus » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:31 am

[Snip]
Last edited by Rost Dreadnorramus on Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
0=={]=====>

Pharoahs Second Haven
Civilian

Founded: Feb 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pharoahs Second Haven » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:05 am

Long time no see. Been a while.

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Revival of the Raxulan Imperial Embassy

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:41 pm

Legatio
Raxulan Empire

in NationStates

"Deus Noster Virtus"

About the region

Reflecting the cultures of and around the Eurasian Steppe, both Nomadic and Sedentary, both Scythian and Roman, we wish to build a great Empire and a new culture of people that extend outwards from the Empire to the ends of the Earth and to the Heavens, with a Warrior Spirit in service of our Lord Jesus Christ, with a large collection of territories, a strong supporter of our allies, and a safe haven for the dreamers and outcasts of society, and all others who seek a refuge in this Empire.

Me Autem Et Domum Meam Serviemus Domino.

Imperator Et Kan: Rusticus I Damianus
Imperatrix Et Khanum: Emerald I Blossom-Damianus
Minister et Delegatus: Raxulan Bell
Minister et Successor: Haltora
Minister et Successor: FederationofAmerica
Minister et Successor: Mary Dahl
Minister et Successor: Cuban GMS
Decessor Noster et Conditor: Sovereign Rost Dreadnorramus
Praetoriae: Saturn 51 XT
Raxula Episcopus: CrimsonScribbles
Last edited by Rusticus I Damianus on Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Free Trade, Imperialist, Libertarian, Monarchist, Raxulan, Religious, Separatist

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:53 am

July 4 was the day that the Continental Congress voted to adopt the Declaration of Independence. July 2 is the day that the Congress voted to break away from Britain.

Happy Independence Day America.

Last edited by Rusticus I Damianus on Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Free Trade, Imperialist, Libertarian, Monarchist, Raxulan, Religious, Separatist

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:02 am

Happy 4th of July America!

Last edited by Rusticus I Damianus on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:04 pm

Right, latest news out of Raxula.

I hearby declare that the Official Ideology of the Raxulan Empire, shall be Libertarian Monarchism.

"Libertarian Monarchism (LibMon) is an economically right, civically libertarian, culturally variable, but generally right-wing and  Monarchist ideology which believes that a libertarian society should be ruled over by a  Constitutional Monarchy. He loves his guns and swords, being rich, and hating those damn commies!"

We have a new Constitution.

And in another matter, we're pleased to see that the founder of the First French Empire conceal the closure of it's embassy with us, after raiders attempted to get rid of it, and a few other embassies. We are glad to be able to have embassies with a region that is themed off of the Great Empire of Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:26 am

Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.

Philippians 2:3‭-‬4 NLT

Too those among our enemies, allies, and members that falsely believe that we are Fascists, and or support Fascism, let me direct your attention too this factbook and in particular the section dealing with Fascism.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1718585
Last edited by Rusticus I Damianus on Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:44 am

I think we did pretty well for ourselves seeing as we only had, at max, three people running things.

Congrats to the top factions and the ones that we clashed blades with.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Jewish Underground State
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jewish Underground State » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:28 pm

You have some good taste in youtube content. I can tell because you linked a lot of good channel in your region's description.
My new main is Jewish Partisan Division

The beliefs posted by this nation don't reflect my current views.

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:45 pm

IRL/OOC Jerusalem Declaration.

In response to Australia's denouncement of Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel, the Raxulan Empire shall officially recognize Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel and being a city that rightfully belongs to the Jewish people, and whomever they wish to allow into their city.

The Empire sends its best wishes to our Jewish friends and hope that a peaceful resolution can be made between them and their Palestinian neighbors.

Signed: Rusticus I Damianus Emperor of the Raxulan Empire and its territories.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:42 pm

General is over here, guy.
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:24 am

Reiterating what Koth said. I cannot think of a worse venue for trying to sort the Middle East Peace Process than NationStates Gameplay.

Rusticus I Damianus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rusticus I Damianus » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:04 am

IC Omnione Declaration.

It has come to our attention that the region of Omnione has recently made threats of war and destruction towards The Kingdom of Pruss Vraston, as well as the regions connected to it in anyway shape or form and in light of this unprovoked aggression, the Raxulan Empire hereby denounces the leadership of Omnione for their Bellicose behavior and furthermore demands that they cease these aggressions immediately.

Signed: Rusticus I Damianus, Emperor of the Raxulan Empire.
Last edited by Rusticus I Damianus on Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEUS NOSTER VIRTUS

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay