NATION

PASSWORD

The Malayan Emergency [CLOSED][OOC | SIGN-UPS] (1948 PT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Chia Dal wrote:What nations could i play as preferably American nations?

Uh, America is already taken. I believe Americae Roma encompasses all of North America.

You can play as either a character or a faction though, maybe American corporations or PMCs? Or an American volunteer to one of the sides of the conflict.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:08 pm

Sorry I dropped off the radar here. I'll read the IC and see what I can add, though I fear that Brazil is going to able to send only a destroyer or two for now.
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Langenia wrote:Sorry I dropped off the radar here. I'll read the IC and see what I can add, though I fear that Brazil is going to able to send only a destroyer or two for now.

War has not yet started, actually.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Langenia
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:10 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Langenia wrote:Sorry I dropped off the radar here. I'll read the IC and see what I can add, though I fear that Brazil is going to able to send only a destroyer or two for now.

Really? Just political unrest and stuff?
LANGENIA
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:13 pm

Langenia wrote:

Yep. I mean, this RP was always planned to be slow-paced. I wanna flesh-out the characters first. So far it's mostly been me and RR talking about strategy.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:14 pm

To everyone, I recommend using the current time to build your characters. Who are the commanders of your volunteers? What's the views/opinions of the men on the current situation? etc., etc.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Langenia
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Langenia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:15 pm

Langenia wrote:

Yep. I mean, this RP was always planned to be slow-paced. I wanna flesh-out the characters first. So far it's mostly been me and RR talking about strategy.

Ah. Thank you, much appreciated.
LANGENIA

Kommunst
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunst » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:14 am

Kommunst wrote:
COUNTRY REGISTRATION FORM

Nation Name: The Emprie of Romaiania
Leader: Constantin Nicolescu
Government Type: Milltary Dictaorship
Ruling Party: The Iron Guard
State Religion: Orthodox Christianity
Capital: Bucharest
Military Strength: 270,400
Which major nation will you be supporting? The Philippine Social Republic
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Spreading its influence and becoming a superpower, as well as creating an empire that will span form Italy to Greece
RP Sample: (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498122&start=50)
"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said
"Well you know that nation that I was telling you about? The royal rats?"
"Yes you told me yesterday..."
"Well those rats haven't responded and I need a res...." Kozlov got interrupted by his radio stuck on Nicastian to get intel, the news talk about his letter.
"Give me a second Viktor" Kozlov said listening carefully as he hanged up
"Those little dirty bas..." Kozlov curses to himself "It was only supposed to be known by their leaders, not everyone... that's it.... BRINKERHOFF?!!!"

Brinerhoff runs in sweating and stands in front of Kozlov
"Yes Kozlov?"
"I want you to get the Communist Mass Media Divviosn, ASAP! We have to hack into their communications... it's the only way....
"But sir.... you know how underfunded the CMMD has been.... there has been no need for it since the Great war of 1926..."
"I need you to listen to me.... " Kozlov said while jotting on-a map. He shows Brinkerhoff the map it looks like this
(Image)
The black is military ships, the blue is blocking ships and ships that will stop trade. All the blue dots are the places we will set these ships. On top of this we will do Operation Muscle, which will be an offensive mission attempting to get to the capital as quickly as possible. While that is happening I need CMMD to hack into communications in Nicastia.... we need to be subtle but strong.... hm what can we use......"

Brinkerhoff is silent and thinks... "I got it.... "

Brinkerhoff ran off

A few hours later on almost a 1/3 of all Nicastia news channels, regular programming is interrupted by a man in tuxedo who starts speaking
"Dear Nicastia, we would like to reward you for your loyalty by giving all of you a sum of 3,000 dollars in your currency. Thank you

The channels went back to normal. Meanwhile hundreds of social media profiles were created, most having opposition against Nicastia and pro-Sonaland, and these profiles appeared out of nowhere. Many of the profiles spread stories about fiancé and the stock market. Hackers in Kommunst bought thousands of shares of companies, while also printing and giving free money to everybody in Nicastia. The stock market went an all-time high as prices of goods and services increased drastically, while incomes stayed stagnant. Then those same shares were sold twice as quickly as they’re rare bought, causing the market to plummet. What would happen next?

Ok so I don't know what the specific nation is called in this universe, however, in real life the area is called Romania (on the map it's the yellow territory right next to the USSR). If it has a different name here tell me. Also, can I make up the name of the nation or does it have an already decided name (just in case gonna stay with Romania)?

Sorry man. I can't let you in to this RP since you have to select a very specific nation from PAS' canon. Maybe in the MT ones though, just not here because it'll determine PAS canon.

If you still wanna app, I can let you in as Romania but you have to write-up the history of Romania yourself aligned with PAS' canon (taking into consideration Cairene Arabia, the rise of Strasserism in this AU's Germany, Trotskyist USSR, etc.)

So is there any other nations I could choose that already has written canon and history for them?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:18 am

Kommunst wrote:
Sorry man. I can't let you in to this RP since you have to select a very specific nation from PAS' canon. Maybe in the MT ones though, just not here because it'll determine PAS canon.

If you still wanna app, I can let you in as Romania but you have to write-up the history of Romania yourself aligned with PAS' canon (taking into consideration Cairene Arabia, the rise of Strasserism in this AU's Germany, Trotskyist USSR, etc.)

So is there any other nations I could choose that already has written canon and history for them?

Check the OP.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Kommunst
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunst » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:45 am

Nation Name:The State of Japan
Leader: Emperor Hirohito
Government Type: Communist puppet of the USSR
Ruling Party: The Japanese Communist Party (JCP)
State Religion: State Atheism
Capital: Toyoko
Military Strength: 230,500
Which major nation will you be supporting? Neutral
What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? To gain independence from the USSR and establish a capitalist independent nation
RP Sample: ((https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498122&start=50))
"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said
"Well those rats haven't responded and I need a res...." Kozlov got interrupted by his radio stuck on Nicastian to get intel, the news talk about his letter.
"Those little dirty bas..." Kozlov curses to himself "It was only supposed to be known by their leaders, not everyone... that's it.... BRINKERHOFF?!!!"

"Yes Kozlov?"
"I want you to get the Communist Mass Media Divviosn, ASAP! We have to hack into their communications... it's the only way....
"But sir.... you know how underfunded the CMMD has been.... there has been no need for it since the Great war of 1926..."
"I need you to listen to me.... " Kozlov said while jotting on-a map. He shows Brinkerhoff the map it looks like this
The black is military ships, the blue is blocking ships and ships that will stop trade. All the blue dots are the places we will set these ships. On top of this we will do Operation Muscle, which will be an offensive mission attempting to get to the capital as quickly as possible. While that is happening I need CMMD to hack into communications in Nicastia.... we need to be subtle but strong.... hm what can we use......"

Brinkerhoff ran off

A few hours later on almost a 1/3 of all Nicastia news channels, regular programming is interrupted by a man in tuxedo who starts speaking
"Dear Nicastia, we would like to reward you for your loyalty by giving all of you a sum of 3,000 dollars in your currency. Thank you

The channels went back to normal. Meanwhile hundreds of social media profiles were created, most having opposition against Nicastia and pro-Sonaland, and these profiles appeared out of nowhere. Many of the profiles spread stories about fiancé and the stock market. Hackers in Kommunst bought thousands of shares of companies, while also printing and giving free money to everybody in Nicastia. The stock market went an all-time high as prices of goods and services increased drastically, while incomes stayed stagnant. Then those same shares were sold twice as quickly as they’re rare bought, causing the market to plummet. What would happen next?

I really hope this app is good.
Last edited by Kommunst on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reksonegoro
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reksonegoro » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:49 am

FACTION REGISTRATION FORM

Faction Name: Haluan Jati Trowulan (T'he True Way of Trowulan)
Which major nation will you nominally a part of? The Kesultanan Besar of Malaya
Brief Description of the Faction: After the conquest of Majapahit, the Javanese are gradually deposed of their strategic political position. This pushed the Javanese elites to entrepreneurship in order to maintain its hegemony, by which they managed to gain the upper hand in many of Majapahit's former region. Generations later, Haluan Jati Trowulan is a Javanese organization formed by powerful merchants to advocate Javanese political rights and representation. The faction includes a small, non-offensive, armed security force mainly used to secure the assets of Javanese business.
What does your faction attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Restore Javanese governance over Java by means of higher level of autonomy, advocate for more Javanese representative in Malaya's central government and commence Javanese cultural renaissance.
RP Sample: I have never roleplayed in forum before, but let me try.
The sun sets on the coast of Makassar, the sky gleaming of light red. Hadi Yosonegoro, or simply Hadi as his colleagues call him, walks out of the hotel near the coast he had stayed in along with a peer and senior of his. They had secured a deal with the municipal government of Makassar the day before The senior, Budiman Mangunkerta, a renown middleman originally from Central Java, had agreed to export agriculture equipment to the region's plantation in exchange for a plot of land in the Malino highland. Hadi and his new peer Yusuf Hamangkubuwana are apprentices of Budiman, who is soon retiring.
"This is just between us three. " Budiman whispers to Hadi and Yusuf.
"But wouldn't it be better if we..." Hadi's whisper interrupted by Budiman's suddenly stern look. Yusuf remains silent and avoids any commotion, knowing well the risk of refusal means social excommunication.
The sound of the car they've been waiting breaks the silence. The three enters the car right away, transporting them to the port Budiman's private yacht anchored at.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:15 pm

Reksonegoro wrote:
FACTION REGISTRATION FORM

Faction Name: Haluan Jati Trowulan (T'he True Way of Trowulan)
Which major nation will you nominally a part of? The Kesultanan Besar of Malaya
Brief Description of the Faction: After the conquest of Majapahit, the Javanese are gradually deposed of their strategic political position. This pushed the Javanese elites to entrepreneurship in order to maintain its hegemony, by which they managed to gain the upper hand in many of Majapahit's former region. Generations later, Haluan Jati Trowulan is a Javanese organization formed by powerful merchants to advocate Javanese political rights and representation. The faction includes a small, non-offensive, armed security force mainly used to secure the assets of Javanese business.
What does your faction attempt to accomplish in its involvement? Restore Javanese governance over Java by means of higher level of autonomy, advocate for more Javanese representative in Malaya's central government and commence Javanese cultural renaissance.
RP Sample: I have never roleplayed in forum before, but let me try.
The sun sets on the coast of Makassar, the sky gleaming of light red. Hadi Yosonegoro, or simply Hadi as his colleagues call him, walks out of the hotel near the coast he had stayed in along with a peer and senior of his. They had secured a deal with the municipal government of Makassar the day before The senior, Budiman Mangunkerta, a renown middleman originally from Central Java, had agreed to export agriculture equipment to the region's plantation in exchange for a plot of land in the Malino highland. Hadi and his new peer Yusuf Hamangkubuwana are apprentices of Budiman, who is soon retiring.
"This is just between us three. " Budiman whispers to Hadi and Yusuf.
"But wouldn't it be better if we..." Hadi's whisper interrupted by Budiman's suddenly stern look. Yusuf remains silent and avoids any commotion, knowing well the risk of refusal means social excommunication.
The sound of the car they've been waiting breaks the silence. The three enters the car right away, transporting them to the port Budiman's private yacht anchored at.

Oooooh. This would be a nice faction ngl.

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Kommunst
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kommunst » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Kommunst wrote:

What does your nation attempt to accomplish in its involvement? To gain independence from the USSR and establish a capitalist independent nation
RP Sample: ((https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=498122&start=50))
"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said

"Yes Kozlov?"
(Image)

Brinkerhoff ran off

Just wondering if my app is gonna be accepted now.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Kommunst wrote:
Kommunst wrote:

"Viktor?"
"Yes sir?" Viktor said

"Yes Kozlov?"
(Image)

Brinkerhoff ran off

Just wondering if my app is gonna be accepted now.

Fine. However, because you chose a major nation like Japan, if you do anything that I do not feel can be canon, I reserve the right to ask you to change things about your post or delete altogether.

NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Chia Dal
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Chia Dal » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:34 pm

What nations overall are still available?
Government Type: Federation
Leader: President Alexis Potter
Tech Level: MT/PMT
Territories: All of Europe, the Islands of the Caribbean, the Azores off the coast of Africa, Diego Garcia, the Soloman Islands, Namibia, South Africa and all of Russia west of the Ural Mountains
Country name: The European Federation
Founding Year: 1918

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Chia Dal wrote:What nations overall are still available?

1. The State of Irian Jaya - Also known as Papua, the Easternmost core territory of the Bruneian Empire was conquered by the Japanese Empire in late 1942 with little resistance. In the aftermath of the Second World War, democratic revolutionaries composed of disgruntled colonial army officers and civilized natives under the leadership of Simon Singarimbun, seceded amidst the political confusion in Malaya. With a force composed of less than 100,000 troops, they are vulnerable to conquest by one of the 3 major belligerents in Malaya.
  2. The State of Japan - The victorious Soviet Union occupied Japan with an iron fist immediately following the surrender of the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere. Looting, petty crime, and sexual assault became rampant throughout the country the moment Trotsky's Red Army landed from the Soviet Far East. The Japanese Communist Party (JCP) was put into power to maintain order but Japan remains a nation of deep civil strife, with some believing that appealing to the USSR for their independence may be the only way forward; and others, mostly disenchanted Zaibatsu leaders and military officials, believing that only a coup-d'etat can save Japan. Many believe that the answer will largely depend on whichever faction Emperor Hirohito chooses to favor. Taken.
  3. The Kingdom of Siam - The failure of the 1932 revolution marked a relative era of stability for Siam in the years leading up to the Second World War. This ended when the country was forced to concede defeat following the nuclear annihilation of Singapura, whereby the Siamese lost much of their territories to the Federation of New Nusantara and the Union of Burma. King Prajadhipok (Rama VII), rules over his humiliated territories in old age, with Soviet military strength nominally being the deciding factor in national policy. It is likely that he will pass on the crown to his nephew, Ananda Mahidol - but until then, the fate of the nation remains largely unknown.
  4. The Democratic Republic of Viet Nam - Bảo Đại, the last surviving member of the Nguyen Dynasty, realizing the situation on the frontline was dire, prepared to surrender to the allies in August of 1945, stating "I would prefer to be a citizen of an independent country rather than Emperor of an enslaved one". This surrender would never happen, as on September 29 of 1945, a nuclear bomb would completely obliterate Saigon and take, among many others' lives, the Emperor's. Control of the vast territories of the old Empire was placed under the rule of Ho Chi Minh, a member of the Viet Minh, who had both popular and the Soviet Union's support. Reactionary elements fight a guerilla war against Communist forces in the jungles of South Vietnam, but are unlikely to take back the country from the Communists without external military aid.
  5. The Reorganized National Government of China - During the Second World War, Wang Jingwei (nominally in control of the Chinese Republic), brokered a non-aggression pact with the Japanese to fight a unification war against the remaining warlords of the Zhili Clique in Western China. As the last surviving state that had signed the Anti-Soviet Pact, it is likely that the Soviet Union will exert influence through an old rival, an upstart revolutionary that has established a base area in and around the mountainous region of Shanxi: Chairman Mao Zedong of the Communist Party of China.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents