NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Harassment/Griefing

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Harassment/Griefing

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:03 pm

These posts are all aimed at me, and taken together I'd argue constitute a prolonged campaign of harassment against me:

viewtopic.php?p=37149086#p37149086

viewtopic.php?p=37164965#p37164965

viewtopic.php?p=37149271#p37149271

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:You can be honest, you know. I'm not going to run to the jannies or anything.

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:[...] Anyway, one might get the impression that you're trying to bait someone into going off topic so you can tell the jannies someone's threadjacking (again). [...]

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:"uh, um, you talked about something unrelated to this particular conversation in another thread so it's okay to bring it up here"? You can skip to reporting me to the jannies for "threadjacking".
Last edited by The New California Republic on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Munkcestrian RepubIic
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:47 pm

I mention three times, the first and the second being months apart, the fact you report people you disagree with. And this is "Harassment/Griefing"? So, if Moderation accepts this report, they would be saying that anyone could dig through someone's post history, find a couple of similar statements they've made over time in conversations with a specific user, and get them banned.

If this is "Harassment/Griefing", what do you count the tendency by you and others to start bringing up Northumbria in completely unrelated conversations to try to discredit me as? (which is what you did in the two most recent posts you're reporting)
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:I mention three times, the first and the second being months apart, the fact you report people you disagree with.

There are six different times noted in the report, and I don't see it stopping at any point soon. Let's let the Mods deal with it.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:55 pm

Munkchester:

*** 3-day ban for harassment ***

You keep rocketing toward that DOS. You might want to stop.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:18 am

Thanks Lamoni.

Wave on, wave on

Return to Moderation