NATION

PASSWORD

is there a point where certain stats can't increased anymore

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Wealthatonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

is there a point where certain stats can't increased anymore

Postby Wealthatonia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:20 pm

I seem to have gone stagnant with wealth gaps and my divides, every time i've picked an option that according to NSResults increases a wealth gap, it hasn't. Should I start reversing course to increase wealth gaps?
Wealthatonian Ambassador JP Rockefeller

"Fine dining, grand buffets, and money used as napkins as far as the eye can see.

Gold-topped everything for Wealthatonia" what New Scaiva and Horshenwurst thinks the average meal is like in our nation

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Wealthatonia wrote:I seem to have gone stagnant with wealth gaps and my divides, every time i've picked an option that according to NSResults increases a wealth gap, it hasn't. Should I start reversing course to increase wealth gaps?

You are definitely not at any existing cap for wealth gap: https://www.nationstates.net/page=list_ ... censusid=4
I don't know if there is a mechanical cap, but I'd image the higher it gets, the harder it is to get it even higher, and while a lot of information is shown, there is a lot behind the scenes that affects stats and whatnot. I know WA resolutions affect stats somewhat, and at a glace, the top few on wealth gap are all non-WA while you are in the WA, so its possible that resolutions passed in the WA have brought your wealth gap down some.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Wealthatonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Wealthatonia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Well, i keep leaving and reentering the WA, so i'll just join it in my "What i think is the right answer nation"

thank you
Wealthatonian Ambassador JP Rockefeller

"Fine dining, grand buffets, and money used as napkins as far as the eye can see.

Gold-topped everything for Wealthatonia" what New Scaiva and Horshenwurst thinks the average meal is like in our nation

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:05 am

There are a few stats which are strictly capped at a certain value, but they're a minority.

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:09 am

Mostly no; but for some, yes.

In short, yes; but also no.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Return to Technical