NATION

PASSWORD

Two one-of-a-kind cards for sale (Sold!)

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Neo Prutenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Two one-of-a-kind cards for sale (Sold!)

Postby Neo Prutenia » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:31 am

I have two cards I'm willing to sell, that are apparently one-of-a-kind. That is, I'm the sole owner of these two:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 2/season=2 X

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 4/season=2 X

I know some people care about rarity. I do not. But the nations behind them are both gone, so maybe they'll remain one-of-a-kind. Currently they definitely are.

If anyone wants them, just make me a fair deal.

Both have been sold. Thank you
Last edited by Neo Prutenia on Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook: The Prut Meritocracy | Prutopaedia (TG feedback appreciated) | National Policies | φ(._.) - Shoot me a TG if you want to RP with me

Always assume I'm the exact same tech level/reality as you are, with access to the exact same technology/abilities; I just happen to prefer very strict MT. IC name: Prut Meritocracy

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Bid 1.00 on Gabe Republic because it looks fun.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Neo Prutenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Prutenia » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Sure, here you go ^_^
Factbook: The Prut Meritocracy | Prutopaedia (TG feedback appreciated) | National Policies | φ(._.) - Shoot me a TG if you want to RP with me

Always assume I'm the exact same tech level/reality as you are, with access to the exact same technology/abilities; I just happen to prefer very strict MT. IC name: Prut Meritocracy

Return to Trading Cards