NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming in “Repeal Access to Abortion”

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

[R] Flaming in “Repeal Access to Abortion”

Postby Nepleslia » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:57 am

Tinfect wrote:OOC:
Nevermind what I've said before, this is officially the worst repeal argumentation I've ever seen. You manage to set a new bar every time you come back, it's genuinely incredible.

Rather self-explanatory, in my opinion, though apologies if flaming is the wrong “category” for this kind of behavior - as my post count indicates, I’m more of a lurker then a poster.

Edit: I’m also reporting the following posts for flaming, though in both instances it - in my opinion - is a lot less “obvious” (for want of a better term).

The New California Republic wrote:The reasons given for repeal is largely an exercise in picking at straws. The environmental argument in particular really is laughably bad.

Godular wrote:"Yeah, that's a big nope. I see several disingenuous arguments, the most egregious of which is the environmental impact argument. That right there is just silly."
Last edited by Nepleslia on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Nepleslia wrote:
Tinfect wrote:OOC:
Nevermind what I've said before, this is officially the worst repeal argumentation I've ever seen. You manage to set a new bar every time you come back, it's genuinely incredible.

Rather self-explanatory, in my opinion, though apologies if flaming is the wrong “category” for this kind of behavior - as my post count indicates, I’m more of a lurker then a poster.

Edit: I’m also reporting the following posts for flaming, though in both instances it - in my opinion - is a lot less “obvious” (for want of a better term).

The New California Republic wrote:The reasons given for repeal is largely an exercise in picking at straws. The environmental argument in particular really is laughably bad.

Godular wrote:"Yeah, that's a big nope. I see several disingenuous arguments, the most egregious of which is the environmental impact argument. That right there is just silly."

I loomed on the first one, it's borderline. viewtopic.php?p=37496697#p37496697

The other two are not actionable.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Nepleslia wrote:Edit: I’m also reporting the following posts for flaming, though in both instances it - in my opinion - is a lot less “obvious” (for want of a better term).

I'm aware that this has been deemed not actionable, and that's great and all, but just to point out to Nepleslia that I was attacking the substance of the draft, not the person behind the draft. Nowhere in that quote do I even come close to attacking the author. I just want to point that out, because if you report all criticism of drafts in the WA subforum then you'll be here filing reports forever.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:46 am

Thanks Farnhamia and noted, NCR - I was debating on whether or not to include yours and Godular’s posts, as - prior to Farn clarifying things - they fell into what I thought was a “gray area” of sorts.

Return to Moderation