NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Flaming/trolling in MAGAthread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Flaming/trolling in MAGAthread

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Saiwania wrote:A ton of people who support or supported Trump knew ahead of time that he was racist (like myself) but this was never a flaw but rather a feature. Now it just isn't enough. Even though there likely won't be another President who'll be of like mindedness on this, he's just been too disasterously bad for the country to where it'd be irresponsible to continue backing him. There is just too little upside to be had in the midst of everything declining or having collapsed. He failed completely on Coronavirus which in turn wrecked the economy more than had to be the case.

Donald Trump on record as being classist or in favor of housing discrimination in a July 29th tweet:

"I am happy to inform all of the people living their Suburban Lifestyle Dream that you will no longer be bothered or financially hurt by having low income housing built in your neighborhood. Your housing prices will go up based on the market, and crime will go down. I have rescinded the Obama-Biden AFFH Rule. Enjoy!"

Your lack of integrity, basic logic, and self-awareness is inspiring as always and exemplary of the average Trump supporter's justifications for any nonsense reasons they had for supporting him in the first place. Thanks for shifting the United States towards corporate fascism.

Pardon the dust and vomit.

An apology is appreciated but of course not expected.

Flaming Sai and trolling Trump supporters.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks Arch!
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Return to Moderation