NATION

PASSWORD

Booted from my own region and cant get back in

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Viladonia
Civilian

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Booted from my own region and cant get back in

Postby Viladonia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Hello

Ive been gone for a while and recently came back to restore my nation, when doing so i noticed that the region I CREATED was no longer in my possession, I had been removed from it (probably because i was gone for too long and the system did it automatically). I forgot the random password i put on there to invite my friend into it but i dont understand why i would need to enter that anyway as it is technically MY REGION. It still lists me as the founder on there.

It would be very helpfull if there was some way i could get back into the region.

Thebest27
Civilian

Founded: May 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Thebest27 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:59 pm

go to the region control and remove the password.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:36 pm

You weren't booted from your region, your nation ceased to exist. When you restore a CTEd nation, they are restored in one of the game created sinker regions (Osiris, Balder or Lazarus).

Since you are founder, you should still be able to access the admin control and remove the password.

Return to Technical