NATION

PASSWORD

Kenmorian Aggression (MT only, MATURE, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Kenmorian Aggression (MT only, MATURE, Closed)

Postby Kyundao » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Full disclaimer: This thread is based on the Munich massacre where Palestinian terrorists murdered most of the Israeli Olympic team as well as the events following their murder. As such, the events of the thread will show blood, gore and racially motivated terrorism. You as the reader have been warned.

Rules:

Modern tech only
No godmodding/metagaming

Story:

In the complex for housing athletes of international sports competitions that are to take place in Nacrad, a gruesome scene unfolded. A Kyundaoan athlete of Russian descent lies on the floor naked, his genitals severed and his body disemboweled. A Filipino Kyundaoan athlete is shot in the head after trying to free his fellow athletes. A Jewish Kyundaoan escaped by breaking a window open and running for the nearest police station, all while dodging the bullets that were fired at him; he would be the only survivor. The rest were taken to the airport via bus. Pro-WA terrorists from Kenmoria made their appearance on live television along with the Kyundaoan athletes they took hostage. On the airstrip the terrorists were met by helicopter and airliner pilots who had their hands up after preparing for the terrorists' escape and the athletes' evacuation, not daring to be shot by the Kenmorians. The Kenmorian terrorists loaded the Kyundaoan athletes onto the helicopters and a couple of the Kenmorians checked the airliner's interior. Once those same Kenmorian terrorists walked back down to the airstrip, the lights were turned on. Nacradian law enforcement opened fire, killing many of the Kenmorian terrorists. The Kenmorians returned fire and some of them shot the Kyundaoan athletes, immediately afterwards tossing grenades inside the helicopters, which blew up moments later. The shootout continued and the remaining Kenmorian terrorists were killed.

It didn't take long for the aftermath to be broadcast on news networks all over the world. Unsurprisingly, many nations are blaming the Kenmorian government for setting the stage for this act of terrorism. The Kyundaoan people in particular were rightly pissed, with many burning Kenmorian flags and crucified effigies of Kenmorian politicians. The Kyundaoan government is guaranteed to make a move.
Last edited by Kyundao on Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:43 am

Military officers gathered around a table in a fairly large room. With them was Chairman Sung, the leader of Kyundao. The officers present their findings, complete with pictures of the masterminds behind the terrorist attack.

Officer #1: These men right here are the masterminds. Sympathetic inside sources were present when the attack was being planned.

Officer #2: They all have connections with James Lewitt, the Kenmorian ambassador to the World Assembly.

Chairman Sung: Was he aware of this?

Officer #2: Yes, but he did nothing.

Chairman Sung: That complicit son of a bitch... These people really do want to destroy our sovereignty.

Officer #1: We already have several plans on how to take action. We've also been communicating with Nacrad.

Chairman Sung: Despite what the Kenmorian government may say, we are not savages. We don't murder unarmed athletes in foreign countries. Do whatever it takes to avenge these crimes against us.
Last edited by Kyundao on Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Kenmoria, 8 days later:

It didn't take long for all of the conspirators in Kenmoria to be found. One was shot in the chest and head by Welrod-like pistols. Another was blown up by an IED placed right above his front door upon walking out. A third one was blown up in his own apartment by semtex placed inside his phone. The fourth one was blown up in his own car, which was turned into a car bomb the night before.

Nacrad, 1 day afterwards:

The last conspirator was in Nacrad on vacation. Nacradian informed the Kyundaoan team of assassins where he was currently located. This was the same team that had assassinated the other four conspirators in Kenmoria and escaped. Knowing the last surviving piece of shit was still in Nacrad, they immediately set out to arrest him. Once they got there, the intel was solid; the man was there and he had no bodyguards. The target was rather short and scrawny compared to the average Kyundaoan and Nacradian, making him an easy target. They calmly approached him.

Kyundaoan assassin #1: You must be Harry Goebbels correct?

Harry Goebbels: How did you know?

Harry Goebbels' arms were suddenly forced behind him and handcuffed.

Harry Goebbels: What are you people doing?!

Kyundaoan assassin #2: You're under arrest for charges of terrorism.

Kyundaoan assassin #1: We know about your plot. You will stand trial in Kyundao.

Kyundao, hours later:

A Nacradian military cargo plane had just landed in Kyundao, the Kyundaoan military ready to finally bring the last conspirator to justice. Some time after landing, the cargo door was opened. The assassins were there with Harry Goebbels in handcuffs, Nacradian troops inside as well for extra security. Harry Goebbels was dragged out onto the pavement.

Kyundaoan officer: Harry Goebbels, we meet at last. We'll be taking this racist prick to a holding cell.

Harry Goebbels was handed over to the Kyundaoan military and forced inside a holding cell. He was going to be put on trial, a trial that may give him the death penalty for his actions.
Last edited by Kyundao on Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:23 pm

(OOC: As I have previously telegrammed you about, I am not participating in this roleplay. As such, I ask that you stop using my characters and nation in this thread, as these events have not occurred nor have those characters existed in my canon.

This thread is therefore voided.)
Last edited by Kenmoria on Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Kyundao
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyundao » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:47 pm

OOC: Even though no one else participated, this storyline is pretty much at an end whether you request that or not.

Return to International Incidents