NATION

PASSWORD

Issue gave no results or change

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Issue gave no results or change

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

As stated in the title, when I solved issue #61 (Should the Government Grant Estates and Titles of Nobility?) and chose option number 2 the result of that choice never came.
The page reloaded to the result page of the legislation, but the only change was that it was passed.
as shown in the picture below, there is no change in the trends of the many aspects of your country.

can someone tell me if this is a bug, and if this is somehow fixable?



Image

User avatar
Indian Genius
Attaché
 
Posts: 80
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Indian Genius » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

Well, I don't think that's a technical issue.

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1719
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:40 am

Vilys Solitamair wrote:As stated in the title, when I solved issue #61 (Should the Government Grant Estates and Titles of Nobility?) and chose option number 2 the result of that choice never came.
The page reloaded to the result page of the legislation, but the only change was that it was passed.
as shown in the picture below, there is no change in the trends of the many aspects of your country.

can someone tell me if this is a bug, and if this is somehow fixable?



(Image)

It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)

Retired Regional Military Director of Lazarus
Posts OOC unless marked otherwise.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira

The MT Army Warrior
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
GA#494 Regulating Desalination
GA#498 Ban on Forced Blood Sports
GA#502 Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"
GA#507 Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"
GA#511 Ensuring Effectual Recycling

SC#315 Commend Vippertooth33
SC#320 Condemn Noahs Second Country
SC#324 Commend The Red Fleet

User avatar
Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:44 am

Honeydewistania wrote:It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.


So it isn't odd that even though I chose this option no parameters changed which do happen with any other issue?

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1719
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:47 am

Vilys Solitamair wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:It’s a feature. You choosing the option changed nothing at all in the nation, since it’s business as usual. I’ve had it a few times.


So it isn't odd that even though I chose this option no parameters changed which do happen with any other issue?

It's uncommon but not odd or unusual or a techie problem.
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)

Retired Regional Military Director of Lazarus
Posts OOC unless marked otherwise.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira

The MT Army Warrior
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
GA#494 Regulating Desalination
GA#498 Ban on Forced Blood Sports
GA#502 Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"
GA#507 Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"
GA#511 Ensuring Effectual Recycling

SC#315 Commend Vippertooth33
SC#320 Condemn Noahs Second Country
SC#324 Commend The Red Fleet

User avatar
Vilys Solitamair
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vilys Solitamair » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:53 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Vilys Solitamair wrote:
So it isn't odd that even though I chose this option no parameters changed which do happen with any other issue?

It's uncommon but not odd or unusual or a techie problem.


If this the case of such an uncommon situation I will no longer question it.
thanks for the explanation.
I think this topic is "solved" then

User avatar
Sanctaria
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 7544
Founded: Sep 12, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:45 am

Just to fully close this, I checked the instance of you answering this issue and, everything worked as intended. Nothing changed in your nation, and that's ok. It happens sometimes.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258
Member of UNOG

Dr. Katherine Saunders ORD DSJ, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads