NATION

PASSWORD

The People's Republic of Iorada Embassy Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

The People's Republic of Iorada Embassy Programme

Postby Iorada » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 am

Image



Greetings, nations of the world from The People's Republic of Iorada! After a number of years in isolation, consolidating the control of the Ioradan people over the means of production and establishing our glorious Proletarian Dictatorship, Eternal Leader Dong Qiumao has announced that the time has come to begin diplomatic relations with the world. We, the Ioradan Ministry of Foreign Affairs are proud now to open up this embassy application programme, and hope that diplomatic and cordial relations with the other nations of our world may commence!

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs

Embassy Locations

A number of cities are available to choose between for construction of your embassy.

1. Shuzan: The Ioradan Capital. Home to more than 11 million people. The city is sprawling with numerous modern skyscrapers, but also many ancient buildings of important cultural significance. It is closely located to the major central government offices and ministries. The embassies of our most prominent allies - Shinova and Spessia - are located here.
2. Dong Qiumao City: A large city named in honour of the Eternal Leader and home to around 2 million people. Construction of the city began in 2002 and was completed in 2013. Modern architecture is abundant and it is the fastest growing city in the country.
3. Yen Qiumao City: The old capital of the Ioradan Autonomous Socialist Republic when it was part of Shinova. A well-maintained, largely brutalist city from the 1960's. A cheap location to build.
4. Pareto Special Administrative City: Pareto SAC is an autonomous city located on the north-east coast. It is home to 4 million people and is one of the most developed cities in the country. The city operates under a unique economic system with more influence from the market. Building here is expensive.
5. Debkian: A smaller city located in the Ioradan midlands. Home to around 400,000 people, it is designated as a special zone for economic development. Exceptionally cheap construction costs and plentiful supply of labour.

Terms and Conditions

We are very proud to be opening up to developing greater international co-operation in the diplomatic sphere. For your application please note however certain restrictions are in place over the quantity of staff, weapons and vehicles. We would be very grateful if you adhere to these. Thank you.

DIPLOMATIC STAFF LIMITED TO 20
SECURITY STAFF LIMITED TO 10
SERVICE STAFF LIMITED TO 15
FIREARMS LIMITED TO HANDGUNS
NO MORE THAN 5 DIPLOMATIC VEHICLES AND 3 SECURITY VEHICLES


Code: Select all
[b]Full Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b]View of The People's Republic of Iorada:[/b]
[b]Name of Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Ambassador Family (If Applicable):[/b]
[b]No. of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]No. of Security Staff:[/b]
[b]No. of Service Staff:[/b]
[b]Will you be hiring locally?:[/b]
[b]Desired Architectural Style of Embassy:[/b]
[b]Desired location of Embassy:[/b]
[b]No. and Type of Weapons:[/b]
[b]No. and Type of Vehicles:[/b]

[b]Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to discuss a trade deal?:[/b]
[b]Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?;[/b]
[b]Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?:[/b]
Last edited by Iorada on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Free Stalliongrad
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Free Stalliongrad » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Free Stalliongrad
Type of Government: Communist Republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Friendly
Name of Ambassador: Red Sky
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): No
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 8
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Socialist Classicism
Desired location of Embassy: Dong Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Marerova Pistol, 10 Rubber Baton
No. and Type of Vehicles: 1 armored Koltezh, 3 Police Motorcycles

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Yes
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Allegiance with Iorada?: No

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:24 pm

Image



Greetings Free Stalliongrad, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you, our fellow comrades. Construction of your embassy in Dong Qiumao City will begin post-haste and it will be located in Sector 6, Unit 14. We are delighted to sign a non-aggression pact with you, and we are looking forward to trade negotiations and scientific co-operation. Our respective embassy application will be submitted shortly.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs


Free Stalliongrad wrote:Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Free Stalliongrad
Type of Government: Communist Republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Friendly
Name of Ambassador: Red Sky
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): No
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 8
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Socialist Classicism
Desired location of Embassy: Dong Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Marerova Pistol, 10 Rubber Baton
No. and Type of Vehicles: 1 armored Koltezh, 3 Police Motorcycles

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Yes
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Allegiance with Iorada?: No
Last edited by Iorada on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Kovkastan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kovkastan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Image
KOVKA REPUBLIC | КОВКА ХАНУБЛИКА
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS | АРТАРЕО ДЕЛСЕРИ НАМИНИСТРО
★ Duty – Honour – Fatherland | Мотаност – Тивест – Ковреник ★

To Jun Nieto,

As the minister responsible for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kovka Republic, I can announce our intention to open an embassy in the People's Republic of Iorado. As such, please find the attached application. We hope you find our application satisfactory; should there be any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,

Nazeli Voykova
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Attachment:
Full Name of Nation: Kovka Republic
Type of Government: Unitary dominant-party parliamentary republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Friendly
Name of Ambassador: Hovnatan Mardirov
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): N/A
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 20
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: For service staff only
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Brutalism
Desired location of Embassy: Yen Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 6 MP-443 Grachs & 4 MP5s
No. and Type of Vehicles: 4 Lada Vestas

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already established
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: Would definitely be open to discussions.
★ Ковкa Ханублика ★
"Мотаност – Тивест – Ковреник"
A post-Soviet anocracy located in the South Caucasus and a spiritual successor to Caucasian Albania. Ruled by PM Markar Kosorov, a de facto benevolent dictator whose regime practices a blended system of corporatism, market socialism, technocracy, and nationalism. Maintains close ties with Russia.

Overview | Parliament | Prime Minister | Embassy | National Anthem
KOVKAPRESS: Border cooperation with Armenia continues as tensions with Azerbaijan and Turkey threaten to boil over | Russia calls for calm amidst mounting crisis | PM Kosorov: We refuse to be bullied by Turkey or their allies | COVID-19 lockdown measures will continue for 'as long as necessary' says PM |

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:42 am

Image



Greetings Kovkastan, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you. Construction of your embassy in Yen Qiumao City will begin post-haste and it will be located in Sector 8, Unit 18. We are delighted to sign a non-aggression pact with you, and we are looking forward to negotiations over trade, scientific co-operation and possible alliance.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs


Full Name of Nation: Kovka Republic
Type of Government: Unitary dominant-party parliamentary republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Friendly
Name of Ambassador: Hovnatan Mardirov
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): N/A
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 20
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: For service staff only
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Brutalism
Desired location of Embassy: Yen Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 6 MP-443 Grachs & 4 MP5s
No. and Type of Vehicles: 4 Lada Vestas

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already established
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: Would definitely be open to discussions.

User avatar
The Army of DxD
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jun 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Army of DxD » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Full Name of Nation: Army of DxD
Type of Government: Stateless Army (in-lore), Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (in-game)
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Avmon Malguran
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Shara Malguran (née Gastron) (wife), Ovan Malguran (son), Leira Malguran (daugher)
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 9
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: Only for 8 positions in Service Staff
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: local style
Desired location of Embassy:
No. and Type of Weapons: 9× HG-1 handguns, 9× nightsticks
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2× limousines, 2× SUVs, 3× saloon cars

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; No
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No (we are neutral)
The Army of DxD is an army tasked with defending the world from supernatural threats that aim to bring chaos to or destroy it. It is, for the most part, neutral in human politics (though it does slightly favour NATO), but will actively try to prevent a world war, and, in a war, will take a side if its bases, puppet territories and/or concessions are attacked enough.

Most of the stuff here is WIP.

Diplomatic Mission Programme

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:14 am

Image



Greetings to The Army of DxD, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you. Your embassy will be located in Debkian, Sector 12, Unit 26 and construction will begin post-haste. We are delighted to sign a non-aggression pact with you, and we are looking forward to negotiations over trade and scientific co-operation.

However, due to the nature of your state we just wish to remind you that military activity is strictly forbidden in Iorada by non-state militias, and therefore we respectfully request that you adhere to this. Failure to do so will likely result in a total cessation of diplomatic relations between our nations.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs


The Army of DxD wrote:Full Name of Nation: Army of DxD
Type of Government: Stateless Army (in-lore), Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (in-game)
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Avmon Malguran
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Shara Malguran (née Gastron) (wife), Ovan Malguran (son), Leira Malguran (daugher)
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 9
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: Only for 8 positions in Service Staff
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: local style
Desired location of Embassy:
No. and Type of Weapons: 9× HG-1 handguns, 9× nightsticks
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2× limousines, 2× SUVs, 3× saloon cars

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; No
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No (we are neutral)
Last edited by Iorada on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
European Federation Reunified
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Jun 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby European Federation Reunified » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Full Name of Nation: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Type of Government: Federal Presidential Republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Grégorie Caron
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Wife Julie Caron, Son Félix Caron
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 20
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Modern Style
Desired location of Embassy: Pareto Special Administrative City
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock, 10 Tasers
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 Armored SUVs, 2 BMW

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already done
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 am

Image


Greetings European Federation Reunified, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you. Construction of your embassy in Pareto Special Administrative City will begin post-haste and it will be located in 4552 Danzuto Street. We are delighted to sign a non-aggression pact with you, and we are looking forward to negotiations over trade and scientific co-operation.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs


European Federation Reunified wrote:Full Name of Nation: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Type of Government: Federal Presidential Republic
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Grégorie Caron
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Wife Julie Caron, Son Félix Caron
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 20
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Modern Style
Desired location of Embassy: Pareto Special Administrative City
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock, 10 Tasers
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 Armored SUVs, 2 BMW

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already done
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No
Last edited by Iorada on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yuwa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Yuwa » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:48 am

Image

From :
Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. This agreement is also cemented on the Second Amendment of the Constitution of The Sultanate of Yuwa. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa


Full Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Type of Government: Costitutional Sultanate
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Veradya Astarmita
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): None
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 6
No. of Security Staff: 9
No. of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Classic Modern
Desired location of Embassy: Shuzan
No. and Type of Weapons: 5x Glock 19, 4x Taser Gun
No. and Type of Vehicles: 4x Crossover SUV

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already established
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No
NS:
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Exchange Program


6/10 scale, according to Nation's Power Index
NS Politeia Score : 1 (Open Anocracies), according to NSPoliteia Index of Democracy and Pluralism
IIC Score : 83.5 (Barely Corrupt), based on International Index of Corruption


Real Life : Physics Student

User avatar
Anentova
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:32 pm


Image
The People's Commonwealth of Anentova
Foreign Affairs


Kind regards to the people and leaders of the People's Republic of Iorada,

On behalf of all Anentova and the people, we are happy to hear the recent actions taken by its leaders and rulers.
For this, Foreign Affairs, on behalf of all Anentova and the People, would be pleased to initiate diplomatic relations between both nations.
As Anentova's Head of State, it is my duty to make decisions that contribute to a benefit for my nation as well as that of our partners, viewing them as equal and important.

Kindest Regards

Shaira Alumoni, Principal Director of Foreign Affairs and Head of State of the People's Commonwealth of Anentova
Image



Full Name of Nation: The People's Commonwealth of Anentova
Type of Government: Parliamentary Socialist State
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Miguel Davila
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Nicole Etxenoz (wife)
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 10
No. of Security Staff: 5
No. of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Brutalist Architecture
Desired location of Embassy: Yen Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 7 Tasers, 5 Smith & Wesson MP 9, 3 Pepper Gas, all of Self Defense
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 Diplomatic Vehicles KIA SORENTO and 2 Security Vehicles RENAULT KOLEOS

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: No, It is not necessary
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Yes
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?:Yes
Fighting for the power of the peoples!

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Image


Greetings Sultanate of Yuwa, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you. Construction of your embassy in Shuzan will begin post-haste and it will be located in Sector 4, Unit 10. We are delighted to sign a non-aggression pact with you, and we are looking forward to negotiations over trade and scientific co-operation.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs

Yuwa wrote:
(Image)

From :
Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. This agreement is also cemented on the Second Amendment of the Constitution of The Sultanate of Yuwa. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa


Full Name of Nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Type of Government: Costitutional Sultanate
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Veradya Astarmita
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): None
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 6
No. of Security Staff: 9
No. of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Classic Modern
Desired location of Embassy: Shuzan
No. and Type of Weapons: 5x Glock 19, 4x Taser Gun
No. and Type of Vehicles: 4x Crossover SUV

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: Yes
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Already established
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?: No
Last edited by Iorada on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Iorada
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Iorada » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Image


Greetings Anentova, we are pleased you have responded to our invitation and we are eager to develop friendly relations with you. Construction of your embassy in Yen Qiumao City will begin post-haste and it will be located in Sector 8, Unit 19. We are delighted to sign a treaty of alliance with you, and we are looking forward to negotiations over trade and scientific co-operation.

Sincerely, Jun Nieto
Ioradan Minister of Foreign Affairs

Anentova wrote:

(Image)
The People's Commonwealth of Anentova
Foreign Affairs


Kind regards to the people and leaders of the People's Republic of Iorada,

On behalf of all Anentova and the people, we are happy to hear the recent actions taken by its leaders and rulers.
For this, Foreign Affairs, on behalf of all Anentova and the People, would be pleased to initiate diplomatic relations between both nations.
As Anentova's Head of State, it is my duty to make decisions that contribute to a benefit for my nation as well as that of our partners, viewing them as equal and important.

Kindest Regards

Shaira Alumoni, Principal Director of Foreign Affairs and Head of State of the People's Commonwealth of Anentova
(Image)



Full Name of Nation: The People's Commonwealth of Anentova
Type of Government: Parliamentary Socialist State
View of The People's Republic of Iorada: Neutral
Name of Ambassador: Miguel Davila
Ambassador Family (If Applicable): Nicole Etxenoz (wife)
No. of Diplomatic Staff: 10
No. of Security Staff: 5
No. of Service Staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Desired Architectural Style of Embassy: Brutalist Architecture
Desired location of Embassy: Yen Qiumao City
No. and Type of Weapons: 7 Tasers, 5 Smith & Wesson MP 9, 3 Pepper Gas, all of Self Defense
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 Diplomatic Vehicles KIA SORENTO and 2 Security Vehicles RENAULT KOLEOS

Would you like to establish a non-aggression pact with Iorada?: No, It is not necessary
Would you like to discuss a trade deal?: Yes
Would you like Iorada to establish an Embassy in your nation?; Yes
Would you like to discuss possible scientific co-operation between Iorada and your nation?: Yes
Would you like to sign a Treaty of Alliance with Iorada?:Yes


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Altpeak, Gallia-, Google [Bot], Lillorainen, Prosorusiya, The Corparation, The New California Republic, Varenskjyr

Advertisement

Remove ads