NATION

PASSWORD

Question about average income statistic?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Adeimantus
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Question about average income statistic?

Postby Adeimantus » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Is the average income of my nation in the statistics before or after income taxes?

Dome Artan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dome Artan » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:59 pm

Before, your nation has a separate statistic for after tax average income called disposable income.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:59 pm

To supplement that answer, here's me again, the Graph Guy, to help you out! So I have plotted Average Income (X) against Average Disposable Income (Y), against Freedom from Taxation, which is the "Z-axis", that is, the color map.

As you can see, pretty much reinforces the answer that the Average Income (before tax) >= Average Disposable Income (after taxes). The blue line of nations represent those that are free from taxes / no tax rate, and the Average Income and Average Disposable Income goes at a 1:1 ratio.

I just love doing this now and then. :D

(Data accurate as of 8th to 11th June, 2020)
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:03 pm

Unlike my overly prepared AN, I only need two more sentences. The average income is before income tax. To see the income after income tax, check Average Disposable Income.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Minskiev wrote:Unlike my overly prepared AN, I only need two more sentences. The average income is before income tax. To see the income after income tax, check Average Disposable Income.

I would take that as an insult. It took me 4+ days to get that data, might as well make a full good use of it before doing another trawl!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Return to Gameplay