NATION

PASSWORD

messed up my nations civil rights

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Mount Aris
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 12, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

messed up my nations civil rights

Postby Mount Aris » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:46 pm

When it came to decency issue, I chose a response that my subjects should wear clothing at all times and that brought the civil rights down to below average. Is there any way to fix that?

Tinhampton
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Mount Aris wrote:When it came to decency issue, I chose a response that my subjects should wear clothing at all times and that brought the civil rights down to below average. Is there any way to fix that?

Yes - wait for more issues that will allow you to increase it, including but not limited to a reversal. Banning nudity in public is a restriction of the freedom of @@DEMONYMPLURAL@@ to wear whatever they want outside.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador ~ Achievements
3 SC Resolutions + 0 co-authored:
A: SC#250, Repeal "Liberate Femdom Empire" (87%)
A: SC#251, Commend Alasdair I Frosticus (91%)
A: SC#267, Repeal "Liberate The East Pacific" (90%)

1 GA Resolution + 1 co-authored:
A: GA#484, Disease Naming Compact (54%)
C: GA#491, Rights of the employed (54%)

0 Issues + 1 co-authored:
C: #1115, One in the Arm for @@LEADER@@?

73rd Cup of Harmony - CHAMPIONS

Brinckerhoff
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Brinckerhoff » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Mount Aris wrote:When it came to decency issue, I chose a response that my subjects should wear clothing at all times and that brought the civil rights down to below average. Is there any way to fix that?

- If you get the breastmilk issue, let mothers sell their milk. It'll cancel the ban.

Return to Got Issues?