NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Racist comment against Poland/Polish people in P2TM RP

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Racist comment against Poland/Polish people in P2TM RP

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:51 am

Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 am

Same thread, same poster, shows a weird pattern of behaviour. This alone wouldn't be enough for a report, but it is enough in addition with the other comment.

viewtopic.php?p=37383170#p37383170
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:52 am

This has been brought to the attention of a more P2TM oriented mod. We'll see what happens after they awaken.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:38 am

⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:24 pm

I have a question about the ruling. Is it illegal now to say that “country X shouldn’t exist and be broken up/taken over by another country” ?

For example is it now illegal to say that the PRC should be dismantled and broken up into several different independent nations or is it also illegal to say that Canada should be annexed by the US? These are positions I’ve seen several people have and I hold the position that the PRC should be dismantled. Am I at risk of a warning?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:25 pm

Thermodolia wrote:

I have a question about the ruling. Is it illegal now to say that “country X shouldn’t exist and be broken up/taken over by another country” ?

For example is it now illegal to say that the PRC should be dismantled and broken up into several different independent nations or is it also illegal to say that Canada should be annexed by the US? These are positions I’ve seen several people have and I hold the position that the PRC should be dismantled. Am I at risk of a warning?

It was less about the position itself and more about the way it was said along with the context of the other posts. Hypercapital made it clear with their language that they are bluring the line between nations and people within nations ("They were asking for it;" "the Swiss"), hence their continued calls for the erasure of certain countries and borders can be read as an extended erasure/trolling of the real life people of those countries.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:56 am

Giovenith wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:I have a question about the ruling. Is it illegal now to say that “country X shouldn’t exist and be broken up/taken over by another country” ?

It was less about the position itself and more about the way it was said along with the context of the other posts. Hypercapital made it clear with their language that they are bluring the line between nations and people within nations ("They were asking for it;" "the Swiss"), hence their continued calls for the erasure of certain countries and borders can be read as an extended erasure/trolling of the real life people of those countries.

Ah. Thank you very much.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation