NATION

PASSWORD

Ongoing Factbook projects

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Free Federal States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Ongoing Factbook projects

Postby Free Federal States » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:00 am

Here’s somewhere to post your ongoing factbooks as you develop the details of your nation.
Here’s my central page: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... id=1399052

Know that “overview” is the only tab with a working link right now and that it is an incomplete Wikipedia-style page

As I come up with details for my country, I scrawl them down in other factbooks for my own reference which is why most of my stuff is cringy. Details, especially details related to the names of important leaders and historical specifics are hard to remember so forgive me for having some not excellent factbooks.
Don’t use NS stats except for changes in economics, political freedoms, or civil rights which may eventually make their way into written canon if I get tired of worldbuilding.

-Daniel Sanchez, President of the Federal States

Doreania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Doreania » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:08 am

The Constitutional Monarchy Of Doreania - La Monarchie Constitutionnelle De Doreania
———————————————————————————
Doreania is a French speaking constitutional monarchy located in Western Europe. We are well known for our rich culture, technology, and beautiful environment. NS states not used for population, economy and HDI.
Couloire:  234 people contract COVID-19 after attending Costitution Day Parade, public alarmed, authorities contemplate lockdown.
COVID-19 In Doreania (Stage 2: Minor Transmission ) Total Cases: 241  Total Deaths:  2 Active Cases: 239 New Cases: 234 Recoveries: 0

Know More About Doreania

Return to Factbooks and National Information