NATION

PASSWORD

Oil sales(Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Oil sales(Open)

Postby Nazi Auremena » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Nazi Auremena now sells oil.It is 100% pure crude oil.
The cost of one barrel: 20NS$
Other values ​​instead of money were accepted.

Code: Select all
[b]How much oil do you want?[/b] :
[b]The customer[/b]:
[b]Delivery location[/b]:
[b]Is this a repeat purchase?[/b] :
[b]If yes, then how often?[/b] :
Last edited by Nazi Auremena on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Ardgellardoland
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ardgellardoland » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:10 pm

How much oil do you want? :25 000 000 barrel
The customer:Ardgellardoland
Delivery location:All Naval ports
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? :Twice a year every 6 months.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Ardgellardoland wrote:How much oil do you want? :25 000 000 barrel
The customer:Ardgellardoland
Delivery location:All Naval ports
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? :Twice a year every 6 months.


Your order has been accepted. Our oil tankers will immediately begin delivery to all your ports. Thank you for your purchase.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:35 pm

bump

User avatar
Drihidnua
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 03, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Drihidnua » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:55 pm

How much oil do you want? :45 000 000 barrel
The customer:Drihidnua
Delivery location:Our tankers will come and deliver oil to Drihidnua.
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once a year
Last edited by Drihidnua on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:16 am

Drihidnua wrote:How much oil do you want? :45 000 000 barrel
The customer:Drihidnua
Delivery location:Our tankers will come and deliver oil to Drihidnua.
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once a year


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

User avatar
Union of Rossiya
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Feb 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Buying Oil

Postby Union of Rossiya » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:08 am

TO: Führer Wetle Massey, Nazi Auremena

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru


Return Adress: Mr Tomaz Krubnik, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ

Greetings,

Our clients would be interested in boosting their oil reserves, thus this offer of sale is the cause of much excitement in the boardroom.

Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

How much oil do you want? : 12,500,000 Barrels
The customer: KDE Global Inc
Delivery location: Smolenko Wharf
Is this a repeat purchase? : Yes
If yes, then how often? : Quarterly per Annum


This contracted amount is for one year exactly, totalling 50 million Barrels of Crude overall.

$1,000,000,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Tomaz Krubnik

Chief Asset Acquisition Officer
Kriegsvonmak Defence & Export
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wage-slave now, miss my NEET bucks. Taxation is theft
Pre-emptive Strike Policy - M.A.D. if you can hit me
IATA Member

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Union of Rossiya wrote:
TO: Führer Wetle Massey, Nazi Auremena

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru


Return Adress: Mr Tomaz Krubnik, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ

Greetings,

Our clients would be interested in boosting their oil reserves, thus this offer of sale is the cause of much excitement in the boardroom.

Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

How much oil do you want? : 12,500,000 Barrels
The customer: KDE Global Inc
Delivery location: Smolenko Wharf
Is this a repeat purchase? : Yes
If yes, then how often? : Quarterly per Annum


This contracted amount is for one year exactly, totalling 50 million Barrels of Crude overall.

$1,000,000,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Tomaz Krubnik

Chief Asset Acquisition Officer
Kriegsvonmak Defence & Export


TO:Mr Tomaz Krubnik
Return Adress:Führer Wetle Massey, Nazi Auremena

Greetings,

We hereby inform you that your order has been accepted. Black ships have already sailed out of port carrying oil.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards,
Wetle Massey,Führer 5th Elasian Reich

User avatar
New Carthagea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jul 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Carthagea » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:24 am

How much oil do you want? : 15 Million Barrels
The customer: New Carthaginian Oil Corporation
Delivery location: Port of Olivieres, Olivieres, New Carthagea
Is this a repeat purchase? : No
If yes, then how often? : -
The Phoenician Kingdom of New Carthagea
Brief Overview | ♛ Government | ♖ People
The Father Has Come:  The Pope has started his 5 day visit to New Carthagea today in Phoenicia. He will meet HM The King later this day, and will address the joint session of the Parliament.
America Leaves Egypt! In a surprising turn of events, US President Biden has announced that he will be ordering the retreat of all American troops from American-occupied Egypt, says will work towards restoration of democracy.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

New Carthagea wrote:How much oil do you want? : 15 Million Barrels
The customer: New Carthaginian Oil Corporation
Delivery location: Port of Olivieres, Olivieres, New Carthagea
Is this a repeat purchase? : No
If yes, then how often? : -


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

User avatar
Oneid
Envoy
 
Posts: 249
Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Oneid » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:17 am

How much oil do you want? : 111 Milion Barrels
The customer: Oneid
Delivery location: Arengilus naval port
Is this a repeat purchase? : Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once every three years
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

User avatar
Dar Al-Fitra
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Nov 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dar Al-Fitra » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:08 am

"We do not want people to buy oil from degenerate Neo-Nazis rather than ourselves. As such we will hereby forbid the shipment of such oil through our territories. If this continues we may send privateers to raid your oil tankers and our Dar Al-Fitra Air Cavalry to airstrike your infrastructure."

-Dar Al-Fitra Ministry of Friendship
A Bedouin tribal coalition following Islamic natural law . Contains beautiful desert scenery, beautiful mosques and lots of oil.

User avatar
Imperial Muhang
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Muhang » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:22 am

How much oil do you want? :10 million barrels
The customer: Imperial Muhang
Delivery location: Muhangan transport hub (we don't have a port btw)
Is this a repeat purchase? : yes
If yes, then how often? : every 6 months

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:02 am

Oneid wrote:How much oil do you want? : 111 Milion Barrels
The customer: Oneid
Delivery location: Arengilus naval port
Is this a repeat purchase? : Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once every three years


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

Imperial Muhang wrote:How much oil do you want? :10 million barrels
The customer: Imperial Muhang
Delivery location: Muhangan transport hub (we don't have a port btw)
Is this a repeat purchase? : yes
If yes, then how often? : every 6 months


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:09 am

Dar Al-Fitra wrote:
"We do not want people to buy oil from degenerate Neo-Nazis rather than ourselves. As such we will hereby forbid the shipment of such oil through our territories. If this continues we may send privateers to raid your oil tankers and our Dar Al-Fitra Air Cavalry to airstrike your infrastructure."

-Dar Al-Fitra Ministry of Friendship


Who threatens us, poor little worm. We have a stronger economy, army, population, navy and air force than you. By the will of the National Socialist Reich, we are declaring war on you. Our armies will burn your cities, rape your land for natural resources and exterminate the population. Your 8 million citizens have no chance to fight against our magnificent nation.

-Führer Wetle Massey

User avatar
Naribobastan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Jul 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naribobastan » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:24 pm

How much oil we want:21,000,000 barrels
Customer:Naribobastani Oil Company

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:12 am

Naribobastan wrote:How much oil we want:21,000,000 barrels
Customer:Naribobastani Oil Company


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

User avatar
Naribobastan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Jul 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Naribobastan » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Nazi Auremena wrote:
Naribobastan wrote:How much oil we want:21,000,000 barrels
Customer:Naribobastani Oil Company


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

thanks
you get to be allies with me and mombasa port,located in my nation is accepting trade offers across the world

User avatar
Dar Al-Fitra
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Nov 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dar Al-Fitra » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Nazi Auremena wrote:
Dar Al-Fitra wrote:
"We do not want people to buy oil from degenerate Neo-Nazis rather than ourselves. As such we will hereby forbid the shipment of such oil through our territories. If this continues we may send privateers to raid your oil tankers and our Dar Al-Fitra Air Cavalry to airstrike your infrastructure."

-Dar Al-Fitra Ministry of Friendship


Who threatens us, poor little worm. We have a stronger economy, army, population, navy and air force than you. By the will of the National Socialist Reich, we are declaring war on you. Our armies will burn your cities, rape your land for natural resources and exterminate the population. Your 8 million citizens have no chance to fight against our magnificent nation.

-Führer Wetle Massey

"Our population is 25 million, we have conscription and we are hiring mercenaries"
A Bedouin tribal coalition following Islamic natural law . Contains beautiful desert scenery, beautiful mosques and lots of oil.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:35 am

Dar Al-Fitra wrote:
"Our population is 25 million, we have conscription and we are hiring mercenaries"


We have 2 billion inhabitants, more soldiers than your national population, a bigger and stronger economy and a larger area than you. You lose the war anyway.


-Führer Wetle Massey

User avatar
Untecna
Diplomat
 
Posts: 946
Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Untecna » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:41 pm

How much oil do you want? : Your entire nation
The customer: Untecna
Delivery location: My territory claims
Is this a repeat purchase? : No
If yes, then how often? :
Somehow still arguing in the WA since 2020.
A Middle East nation that hates extremists of all stripes, and loves to keep his policies except for some that he needs to get rid of due to unfairness. Except the Death Penalty. We use it fairly, we are going to keep it.
Part of: SETA | IFTC | GRAIL | CATO
My storefronts: Palo

I denounce you

User avatar
Lodhs beard
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lodhs beard » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

The Loddhist people’s stand United against the spectre of nazism, and we demand that you cease exporting your oil to other nations. Failure to comply will result in military conflict.
Loddhus Regem est. Rex Deum Est

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:35 pm

Untecna wrote:How much oil do you want? : Your entire nation
The customer: Untecna
Delivery location: My territory claims
Is this a repeat purchase? : No
If yes, then how often? :


"Request denied"

Lodhs beard wrote:The Loddhist people’s stand United against the spectre of nazism, and we demand that you cease exporting your oil to other nations. Failure to comply will result in military conflict.


"Request denied"
Last edited by Nazi Auremena on Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Astonia3
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astonia3 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:39 am

How much oil do you want? :11.000.000
The customer:Astonia3 Ministry of Energy
Delivery location:Astonia3 all naval port
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once in five years
Last edited by Astonia3 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nazi Auremena
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nazi Auremena » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:02 am

Astonia3 wrote:How much oil do you want? :11.000.000
The customer:Astonia3 Ministry of Energy
Delivery location:Astonia3 all naval port
Is this a repeat purchase? :Yes
If yes, then how often? : Once in five years


Your order has been accepted.Thank you for your purchase.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads