NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Possible post past ban in NS Olympic sign-ups

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

[Report] Possible post past ban in NS Olympic sign-ups

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:14 am

Rwekaza City wrote:RWEKAZALAND PLAYERS[/size] (Image) (I Had to used this alt because my main was not working)

That's an interesting claim. I can think of a few technical reasons for it (lost password, for example), but I can also think of a much more common reason. Could somebody look into this, please?
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:49 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Rwekaza City wrote:RWEKAZALAND PLAYERS[/size] (Image) (I Had to used this alt because my main was not working)

That's an interesting claim. I can think of a few technical reasons for it (lost password, for example), but I can also think of a much more common reason. Could somebody look into this, please?

What is his main? None of the Rwekaza* nations have anything on their forum records. Maybe he did just forget his password.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:That's an interesting claim. I can think of a few technical reasons for it (lost password, for example), but I can also think of a much more common reason. Could somebody look into this, please?

What is his main? None of the Rwekaza* nations have anything on their forum records. Maybe he did just forget his password.

I'm not sure. The Rwekaza* nations (and some others) seem to be R/D puppets, so I was hoping y'all would be able to figure out who was the puppet master.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Luna Amore
Issues Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Seems he is an underaged user and that particular nation slipped by. Ban applied.
Max: The code changelog says, "Added 'butthole' by mod request"
Lenyo: This dilemma needs an option that Luna would support in RL.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding

Return to Moderation