NATION

PASSWORD

Umayyad Embassy Exchange Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Umayyad Embassy Exchange Program

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:06 pm

Welcome, for this is the Embassy Exchange Program for the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania, or better known as the the Umayyad Sultanate or Spain. This program was created under the orders of Sultan Enrique V and maintained by the Vizierate of Foreign Affairs, with assistance from the Grand Vizier, to open up relationships between the Umayyad Sultanate and foreign nations, and to provide services for expatriates of our country and foreign states.

The Umayyad Sultanate is a large, multi-continental Empire, centered in Iberia, with all former Spanish & Portuguese colonies, Algeria, Tunisia, the former Kingdom of Two Sicilies, Papal States, and the majority of the Greek Islands. The Sultanate’s total population is a large 1.096 billion citizens, with the majority living in the New World. The large population in the Empire are Sunnites, and a colonialist bunch, though less expansionist due to the sheer scale of the Empire in its current state. However, the nation is largely against war, and would prefer to solve disputes diplomatically, but bolsters a large military to back up its diplomacy.

The Sultanate is a parliamentary monarchy led by the Sultan, Enrique V ibn Idris Omeya de Cordoba inheriting the throne in 2002 after the death of his grandfather, Idris VI. Politically, most Spanish citizens are right-leaning, favoring conservative factions and military over the left parties, though this is slowly changing through the generations, with more young liberals being able to vote, and older conservatives dying. The nation is heavily capitalist.

The two official languages of the Sultanate are Spanish, and Andalusi Arabic, which is standard Arabic written in the Latin script. Though being a European power, the nation still sees itself as a Sunni bastion, though being geographically isolated from the other Muslim powers for more than 1000 years.

Regulations

In order for an embassy or consulate application to be approved, some regulations must be followed. No exceptions will be guaranteed by the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania. For your convenience, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has elaborated the following list detailing the current regulations and requirements:

Location: Embassies may be located in Lishbuna, the capital city of the Sultanate; al-Maksik, on the ruins of former Tenochitilan, located in the Colony of Iisbania al-Jadida; Hafina, a major trade port in the Caribbean, the capital city of the colony of Juzur al-Antil; Rio de Janeiro, the largest city in the colony of al-Barasil; Goa, the main trade port of the East Indian Trade Company; Ruma, the historic city located in the Emirate of Ruma; or the city of Tangier, located in the tourist center of Morocco.
Weapons: Only some small arms are allowed in embassies or consulates. The list of allowed weapons include: handguns (revolvers, pistols, derringers and machine pistols), muskets/rifled muskets, shotguns, rifles and their respective ammunition. No explosives are allowed. The Sultanate reserves the right to deny access to the country to any other type of weaponry.

Vehicles: A maximum of 10 ground vehicles, and one helicopter is allowed in embassies and consulates. No planes or any other flying vehicle is allowed. Vehicles can be armoured but not armed.

Personnel: A maximum of 50 personnel is allowed at embassies, while a maximum of 30 is allowed at consulates. (the nation applying may adjust the number as they wish, but must not be exceeded). All personnel must be vaccinated against infectious diseases.

Sovereignty: The territory where an embassy or consulate is located is still considered to be part of the Spanish territories, but Spanish laws do not apply on them, and instead, they are subject to the applying nation's laws. It is responsibility of the applying nation to maintain the embassy in good conditions. The Sultanate will terminate all embassies or consulates that are found to be abandoned or in deplorable conditions.
Please note that even if an application complies with all the above stated regulations, the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can deny the opening of embassies or consulates for any given reason.

Embassy Application:
Code: Select all
[b][size=120]Embassy Application Form[/size][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]SECTION I - GENERAL INFORMATION[/b]
[i]Full name of nation:[/i]
[i]Short name of nation:[/i]
[i]Form of government:[/i]
[i]Head of State:[/i]
[i]Head of Government:[/i]
[i]Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent:[/i]

[b]SECTION II - AMBASSADOR'S INFORMATION[/b]
[i]Name of appointed Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Family accompanying:[/i]
[i]Health issues:[/i]
[i]Other relevant information (optional):[/i]

[b]SECTION III - STAFF AND EQUIPMENT INFORMATION[/b]
-STAFF MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE IN TOTAL-
[i]Diplomatic staff:[/i]
[i]Service staff:[/i]
[i]Security staff:[/i]
[i]Will you be hiring locally?:[/i]
[i]Number and type of weapons:[/i]
[i]Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10):[/i]

[b]SECTION IV - OTHER[/b]
[i]Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions):[/i]
[i]Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate:[/i]
[i]Please specify the location of the requested Embassy.[/i]
[i]Do you have any other requests?:[/i]

Thank you, Montevento for the Embassy Application Template.
Last edited by Umayyad Hispania on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Umayyad Sultante of All Hispania
Use the Factbooks not NS stats/policies.
The military is an 8-9-7 according to this index.
A tier 6, level 0, type 5 civilization according to this index.
Islamic terrorist organizations pledge their allegiance to the Caliph. Terror attacks on European and Anatolian targets cease, while terrorist forces counter rebels in Iraq. || Allah Save the Caliph!

Eurasies
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:13 pm

Umayyad Hispania wrote:(Image)

Welcome, for this is the Embassy Exchange Program for the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania, or better known as the the Umayyad Sultanate or Spain. This program was created under the orders of Sultan Enrique V and maintained by the Vizierate of Foreign Affairs, with assistance from the Grand Vizier, to open up relationships between the Umayyad Sultanate and foreign nations, and to provide services for expatriates of our country and foreign states.

The Umayyad Sultanate is a large, multi-continental Empire, centered in Iberia, with all former Spanish & Portuguese colonies, Algeria, Tunisia, the former Kingdom of Two Sicilies, Papal States, and the majority of the Greek Islands. The Sultanate’s total population is a large 1.096 billion citizens, with the majority living in the New World. The large population in the Empire are Sunnites, and a colonialist bunch, though less expansionist due to the sheer scale of the Empire in its current state. However, the nation is largely against war, and would prefer to solve disputes diplomatically, but bolsters a large military to back up its diplomacy.

The Sultanate is a parliamentary monarchy led by the Sultan, Enrique V ibn Idris Omeya de Cordoba inheriting the throne in 2002 after the death of his grandfather, Idris VI. Politically, most Spanish citizens are right-leaning, favoring conservative factions and military over the left parties, though this is slowly changing through the generations, with more young liberals being able to vote, and older conservatives dying. The nation is heavily capitalist.

The two official languages of the Sultanate are Spanish, and Andalusi Arabic, which is standard Arabic written in the Latin script. Though being a European power, the nation still sees itself as a Sunni bastion, though being geographically isolated from the other Muslim powers for more than 1000 years.

Regulations

In order for an embassy or consulate application to be approved, some regulations must be followed. No exceptions will be guaranteed by the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania. For your convenience, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has elaborated the following list detailing the current regulations and requirements:

Location: Embassies may be located in Lishbuna, the capital city of the Sultanate; al-Maksik, on the ruins of former Tenochitilan, located in the Colony of Iisbania al-Jadida; Hafina, a major trade port in the Caribbean, the capital city of the colony of Juzur al-Antil; Rio de Janeiro, the largest city in the colony of al-Barasil; Goa, the main trade port of the East Indian Trade Company; Ruma, the historic city located in the Emirate of Ruma; or the city of Tangier, located in the tourist center of Morocco.
Weapons: Only some small arms are allowed in embassies or consulates. The list of allowed weapons include: handguns (revolvers, pistols, derringers and machine pistols), muskets/rifled muskets, shotguns, rifles and their respective ammunition. No explosives are allowed. The Sultanate reserves the right to deny access to the country to any other type of weaponry.

Vehicles: A maximum of 10 ground vehicles, and one helicopter is allowed in embassies and consulates. No planes or any other flying vehicle is allowed. Vehicles can be armoured but not armed.

Personnel: A maximum of 50 personnel is allowed at embassies, while a maximum of 30 is allowed at consulates. (the nation applying may adjust the number as they wish, but must not be exceeded). All personnel must be vaccinated against infectious diseases.

Sovereignty: The territory where an embassy or consulate is located is still considered to be part of the Spanish territories, but Spanish laws do not apply on them, and instead, they are subject to the applying nation's laws. It is responsibility of the applying nation to maintain the embassy in good conditions. The Sultanate will terminate all embassies or consulates that are found to be abandoned or in deplorable conditions.
Please note that even if an application complies with all the above stated regulations, the Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs can deny the opening of embassies or consulates for any given reason.

Embassy Application:
[hr][/hr]

[i]Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions):[/i]
[i]Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate:[/i]

Embassy Application Form

SECTION I - GENERAL INFORMATION
Full name of nation: The Federal Republic of Eurasies
Short name of nation: Eurasies
Form of government: Federal Presidential Republic
Head of State: President César Ramírez
Head of Government: President César Ramírez
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Julien Sundstedt

SECTION II - AMBASSADOR'S INFORMATION
Name of appointed Ambassador:
Family accompanying: No.
Health issues: No.
Other relevant information (optional): No.

SECTION III - STAFF AND EQUIPMENT INFORMATION
Diplomatic staff: 20
Service staff: 7
Security staff: 15
Will you be hiring locally?: Probably
Number and type of weapons: 7 pistols, 3 shotguns
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 2 armored cars of the Eurasian Intelligence Agency (EIA)

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Yes, here : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=eur ... id=1388149
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: Security dogs, small trees for decoration, drinks (coffee, natural juice, beers)
Do you have any other requests?: He wants to be part of the Eurasian Alliance Pact (EAP)
The Federal Republic of Eurasies
"Federation, Libereco & Capitalismo"

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Eurasies wrote:
Umayyad Hispania wrote:(Image)

Regulations

Embassy Application:
[hr][/hr]

Embassy Application Form

Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 2 armored cars of the Eurasian Intelligence Agency (EIA)

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Yes, here : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=eur ... id=1388149
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: Security dogs, small trees for decoration, drinks (coffee, natural juice, beers)
Do you have any other requests?: He wants to be part of the Eurasian Alliance Pact (EAP)

Just want to let you know, you forgot your ambassador’s name
Islamic terrorist organizations pledge their allegiance to the Caliph. Terror attacks on European and Anatolian targets cease, while terrorist forces counter rebels in Iraq. || Allah Save the Caliph!

Eurasies
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Umayyad Hispania wrote:
Eurasies wrote:Embassy Application Form

SECTION IV - OTHER

Ohhh sorry, I felt something was missing, it's Mrs. Mia Eskew.

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Eurasies wrote:
Umayyad Hispania wrote:

Ohhh sorry, I felt something was missing, it's Mrs. Mia Eskew.

Sorry on my part, I forgot to ask where you wanted the Embassy in the Application, it will be updated. Where would you like the Embassy?

Osculo
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Osculo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: The Sovereign Union of Osculo
Short name of nation: Osculo
Form of government: Representative Republic
Head of State: Benjamin Toast
Head of Government: Benjamin Toast
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Jeanne Krystallos

Name of appointed Ambassador: Rodger Organon
Family accompanying: His wife, Sonia Organon, and his two children, Banji and Raen
Health issues: None known
Other relevant information (optional):

Diplomatic staff: 3
Service staff: 14
Security staff: 5
Will you be hiring locally?: Some service staff will be hired locally.
Number and type of weapons: 5 MP-4 assault rifles, 12 handguns, and a sword.
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 3 large, black SUVs.

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions):
Osculo does not currently have an embassy program in place.
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate:
A small stash of alcohol will be stored in reserve for the Osculan staff.
Do you have any other requests?:
We would prefer the embassy to be situated in a small building in Tangier.
If there's anything wrong with our application, please let us know.
Benjamin Toast
Administrator of the Sovereign Union of Osculo
The Holy Pingdom

Eurasies
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm

Umayyad Hispania wrote:
Eurasies wrote:Ohhh sorry, I felt something was missing, it's Mrs. Mia Eskew.

Sorry on my part, I forgot to ask where you wanted the Embassy in the Application, it will be updated. Where would you like the Embassy?

in Lishbuna, please and thanks.

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Eurasies wrote:Embassy Application Form

SECTION IV - OTHER

Dearest President Ramirez,
We would like to inform you that you have been accepted to establish an Embassy in the Umayyad Sultanate, the address is, 4845 W. Amal Avenue, Lishbuna, Burtughal al-Munasaba, Hispania Proper. Congratulations, the building will be ready for Mrs. Mia Eskew and her family in the coming days and we will be awaiting their arrival.
Last edited by Umayyad Hispania on Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Osculo wrote:Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: The Sovereign Union of Osculo
Short name of nation: Osculo
Form of government: Representative Republic
Head of State: Benjamin Toast
Head of Government: Benjamin Toast
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Jeanne Krystallos

Name of appointed Ambassador: Rodger Organon
Family accompanying: His wife, Sonia Organon, and his two children, Banji and Raen
Health issues: None known

Diplomatic staff: 3
Service staff: 14
Security staff: 5
Will you be hiring locally?: Some service staff will be hired locally.
Number and type of weapons: 5 MP-4 assault rifles, 12 handguns, and a sword.
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 3 large, black SUVs.

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions):
Osculo does not currently have an embassy program in place.
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate:
A small stash of alcohol will be stored in reserve for the Osculan staff.
Do you have any other requests?:
We would prefer the embassy to be situated in a small building in Tangier.
If there's anything wrong with our application, please let us know.

Dearest Mr. Benjamin Toast,
We would like to inform you that you have been accepted to establish an Embassy in the Umayyad Sultanate, the address is, 758 N. Hilal Avenue, Tangier, Emirate of Tunaja, al-Maghrib. Congratulations, the building will be ready for Mr. Rodger Organon and his family in the coming days and we will be awaiting their arrival.

Yuwa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuwa » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:36 am

Jesper Adam
Minister of Foreign Affair
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Vizierate of Foreign Affairs
Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. This agreement is also cemented on the Second Amendment of the Constitution of The Sultanate of Yuwa. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa

Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Short name of nation: Yuwa
Form of government: Constitutional Sultanate
Head of State: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Head of Government: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Jesper Adam

Name of appointed Ambassador: Dirja Hakadiya
Family accompanying: Farah Gustara (Wife), Tambri Hakadiya (Son)
Health issues: None
Other relevant information (optional): Tambri Hakadiya had just graduate from elementary (or primary) school, and he would like to continue his education to secondary school in Hispania.
Diplomatic staff: 7
Service staff: 6
Security staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Number and type of weapons: 5x Glock 19, 4x Taser Gun
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 5x Crossover SUV (all armored)
Other relevant information (optional): None

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Yes, here is the link to our nation's embassy exchange program
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: None
Please specify the location of the requested Embassy: Lishbuna
Do you have any other requests?: None
Last edited by Yuwa on Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS:
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Exchange Program

6/10 scale, according to Nation's Power Index
NS Politeia Score : 1 (Open Anocracies), according to NSPoliteia Index of Democracy and Pluralism
IIC Score : 83.5 (Barely Corrupt), based on International Index of Corruption

Real Life : Physics Student

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:45 am

Yuwa wrote:
(Image)

Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa
To :
Vizierate of Foreign Affairs
Umayyad Sultanate of All Hispania

The Ministry of Foreign Affair of The Sultanate of Yuwa had come to an agreement with Sultan Yuwa Zara to start establishes embassies with other nations. This agreement is also cemented on the Second Amendment of the Constitution of The Sultanate of Yuwa. I, as the Minister of Foreign Affair The Sultanate of Yuwa, hereby request to establish an embassy of The Sulanate of Yuwa in your nation. Below this letter is our embassy application form as mentioned in your nation's embassy program. I kindly hope that this request will be accepted.

Signed,
Jesper Adam
The Sultanate of Yuwa

Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: The Sultanate of Yuwa
Short name of nation: Yuwa
Form of government: Constitutional Sultanate
Head of State: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Head of Government: Sultan Yuwa Zara
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Jesper Adam

Name of appointed Ambassador: Dirja Hakadiya
Family accompanying: Farah Gustara (Wife), Tambri Hakadiya (Son)
Health issues: None
Other relevant information (optional): Tambri Hakadiya had just graduate from elementary (or primary) school, and he would like to continue his education to secondary school in Hispania.
Diplomatic staff: 7
Service staff: 6
Security staff: 6
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Number and type of weapons: 5x Glock 19, 4x Taser Gun
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 5x Crossover SUV (all armored)

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Yes, here is the link to our nation's embassy exchange program
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: None
Please specify the location of the requested Embassy: Lishbuna
Do you have any other requests?: None

Dearest Sultan Yuwa Zara,
We would like to inform you that you have been accepted to establish an Embassy in the Umayyad Sultanate, the address is, 6440 N. Umayya Avenue, Lishbuna, Burtughal al-Munasaba, Hispania Proper. Congratulations, the building will be ready for Mr. Dirja Hakadiya and his family in the coming days and we will be awaiting their arrival. Young Tambri has also been enrolled in the most prestigious school in Lishbuna, where the Sultan’s sons also attend.

Montevento
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Montevento » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
3 July 2020 / Venerdì 3 luglio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of the Sultanate.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.

Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: Serenissima Repubblica di Montevento / Most Serene Republic of Montevento
Short name of nation: Montevento
Form of government: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: His Serenity, the Doge Christian Saavedra
Head of Government: His Serenity, the Doge Christian Saavedra
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Mr. Fabiano Grado

Name of appointed Ambassador: Lorenzo Cappetta
Family accompanying: Massima Quartuccio (Wife, 40)
Health issues: None at the moment.

Diplomatic staff: 5
Service staff: 10
Security staff: 3
Will you be hiring locally?: Security and service staff will be hired locally
Number and type of weapons: 3x Beretta 92 and 3x Tasers X26P.
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 2 Toyota Highlander Hybrids

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Already established
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: The embassy would also like permission to bring two (sterilised) Agoutis (Dasyprocta leporina) as the embassy's mascots (Montevento's national animal) and 10 iris flower plants (Iris florentina) (Montevento's national flower) for decorative purposes.
Please specify the location of the requested Embassy. Ruma
Do you have any other requests?: -
Other relevant information (optional):-

SERENISSIMA REPUBBLICA DI MONTEVENTO
An Italian colony in South America formed after Thornton's Expedition of 1608

Umayyad Hispania
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Umayyad Hispania » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:10 am

Montevento wrote:
(Image)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montevento
3 July 2020 / Venerdì 3 luglio 2020
Palazzo Bertolotti, Città di San Giovanni

To whom it may concern:

Let me introduce myself, I am Fabiano Grado, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene Republic of Montevento under the administration of His Serenity, the Doge of the Republic, Mr. Christian Saavedra. On behalf of the government and the citizens of our small but honorable republic, I am pleased to present to you the attached application for the opening of an embassy of Montevento in the territories of the Sultanate.

Montevento is a nation that firmly believes in diplomacy as the only way to resolve its conflicts, in addition to seeking to promote international cooperation to achieve common goals. Because of this, it is of paramount importance to us to establish diplomatic relations with your honorable nation and begin to build a prosperous and friendly relationship between our governments and citizens.

With nothing more to add, please consider our application and give a prompt response to it.

Embassy Application Form

Full name of nation: Serenissima Repubblica di Montevento / Most Serene Republic of Montevento
Short name of nation: Montevento
Form of government: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: His Serenity, the Doge Christian Saavedra
Head of Government: His Serenity, the Doge Christian Saavedra
Minister of Foreign Relations or Equivalent: Mr. Fabiano Grado

Name of appointed Ambassador: Lorenzo Cappetta
Family accompanying: Massima Quartuccio (Wife, 40)
Health issues: None at the moment.

Diplomatic staff: 5
Service staff: 10
Security staff: 3
Will you be hiring locally?: Security and service staff will be hired locally
Number and type of weapons: 3x Beretta 92 and 3x Tasers X26P.
Number and type of vehicles (maximum: 10): 2 Toyota Highlander Hybrids

SECTION IV - OTHER
Would you like The Sultanate to establish an embassy in your nation? (if yes, please provide a link or instructions): Already established
Please specify any alcohol, drugs, animals or plants (seeds included) you will be bringing to The Sultanate: The embassy would also like permission to bring two (sterilised) Agoutis (Dasyprocta leporina) as the embassy's mascots (Montevento's national animal) and 10 iris flower plants (Iris florentina) (Montevento's national flower) for decorative purposes.
Please specify the location of the requested Embassy. Ruma
Do you have any other requests?: -
Other relevant information (optional):-

(Image)

Dearest Serene Doge Christian Saavedra,
We would like to inform you that you have been accepted to establish an Embassy in the Umayyad Sultanate, the address is 1445 N. Hishami Avenue, Ruma, Emirate of al-Rumwan. Congratulations, the building will be ready for Mr. Lorenzo Cappetta and his wife in the coming days and we will be awaiting their arrival. The agoutis will be permitted to join the ambassador and his wife in the Embassy.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information