NATION

PASSWORD

The American Dream (Alt-Hist|Sandbox|RP - Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Voxija wrote:I still want to play Fascist Israel; I'll post tomorrow.

The Oz thing was annoying tho.

8)

Understandable, have a good day (seriously, since I'm the OP and I know how it feels to take-in alot of buffoonery or have my ideas laughed-at constantly)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:53 am

Country Name: A literal drug cartel why is this allowed The Eagle Cartel

Ideology: Money

Flag(s): 2 AK-47s in an X shape on a red and white horizontal flag, with red on the top and white on the bottom. A biohazard symbol at the top, between the two AKs.

Land/map/Geography: Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and Central America, including Mexico.

Head-of-State: Marcos "El Polvo Blanco" Cortez

Head of-Gov't: John "Pink Socks" Layton

Religion(s): Bitcoin

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): Marcos Cortez is a normal looking drug cartel inspiration, taking some inspiration from both his indigenous Mexican roots and that of his allies in Chicago. John Layton is generally seen wearing a nylon suit, with his nickname pink socks coming from his infamous pink socks.

History/Bio: After the beginning of the War on Drugs started by Nixon and later strengthened by Reagan, the drug cartels, along with other organised crime syndicates such as in Chicago, St. Louis and Las Vegas, deciding to wage war back. They bought surplus military equipment from arms smugglers in former Soviet states, in the Middle East and further, arming and training themselves to act as a professional army. They slowly swarmed the southern US, keeping a fragile peace with the US government in many areas, but also actively coup d'etating the governments of Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, El Salvador and Honduras, allowing them to rule less as a nation but rather as warlords with a professional army. They maintain their rule with violence and with bloodshed, ready to expand their greed to the rest of the world.

Other: Also owns Femboy Hooters.
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Tschandon
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tschandon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:59 am

Country Name: Zweites Heiliges Römisches Reich/Zweites Deutsches Königreich/Imperium Romanum Sacrum/Viertes Reich

Ideology: Ultra-Consumerism, Ultra-Monarchism, Pan-European, German Nationalism, Roman Republicanism, Political Correctivism (Social Democrat, Liberal, Feminist, etc.) Anarcho-Totalitarian-Fascisy-Communist-Libertarianism (all in all codified under the 10 Principles of Der Kaiser, Johann von Schimdt, Holy Roman Emperor)

Flag(s): HRE flag but with SPQR inside it
Land/map/Geography: All of European Union, North Africa, Turkey, Balkans, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq

Head-of-State: Johann I von Schmidt, Holy Roman Emperor

Head of-Gov't: Council of Electors: Macorn, Grand Leader of France; Markerl, Chancellor of the German States; Slavini, Consul of Italia; Obran, Grand Prince of the Magyars; Adrogan, Sultan of the Ottomans

Religion(s): Christianity and Islam (majority), Schimditism (official)

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): Obergruppenführer John Smith from TMITHC (HoS), leaders of states in irl europe (HoG)

History/Bio: in 2008 following the market crash germany decided to unite the EU, it is supported by other eu countries and nato except USA, then turkey helped EU to invade middle east, and Spain and Italy invades North Africa
| |TSCHANDONISCHES REPUBLIK| |
An ex-German Empire colonial republic located in Shandong, China
The perfect blend of German and Chinese culture, with a Germanized variant of Mandarin as primary language
A Libertarian democratic Republic with high freedom index
Capitalist and free ideology, mainly Lutheran religion, with Confucian characteristics

V E R E N I G T

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Also owns Femboy Hooters.

please stop pelase please stop plest stop
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:18 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Country Name: A literal drug cartel why is this allowed The Eagle Cartel

Ideology: Money

Flag(s): 2 AK-47s in an X shape on a red and white horizontal flag, with red on the top and white on the bottom. A biohazard symbol at the top, between the two AKs.

Land/map/Geography: Texas, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and Central America, including Mexico.

Head-of-State: Marcos "El Polvo Blanco" Cortez

Head of-Gov't: John "Pink Socks" Layton

Religion(s): Bitcoin

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): Marcos Cortez is a normal looking drug cartel inspiration, taking some inspiration from both his indigenous Mexican roots and that of his allies in Chicago. John Layton is generally seen wearing a nylon suit, with his nickname pink socks coming from his infamous pink socks.

History/Bio: After the beginning of the War on Drugs started by Nixon and later strengthened by Reagan, the drug cartels, along with other organised crime syndicates such as in Chicago, St. Louis and Las Vegas, deciding to wage war back. They bought surplus military equipment from arms smugglers in former Soviet states, in the Middle East and further, arming and training themselves to act as a professional army. They slowly swarmed the southern US, keeping a fragile peace with the US government in many areas, but also actively coup d'etating the governments of Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, El Salvador and Honduras, allowing them to rule less as a nation but rather as warlords with a professional army. They maintain their rule with violence and with bloodshed, ready to expand their greed to the rest of the world.

Other: Also owns Femboy Hooters.

Declined. It's crystal-clear to me that y'all're trolling.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Tschandon wrote:Country Name: Zweites Heiliges Römisches Reich/Zweites Deutsches Königreich/Imperium Romanum Sacrum/Viertes Reich

Ideology: Ultra-Consumerism, Ultra-Monarchism, Pan-European, German Nationalism, Roman Republicanism, Political Correctivism (Social Democrat, Liberal, Feminist, etc.) Anarcho-Totalitarian-Fascisy-Communist-Libertarianism (all in all codified under the 10 Principles of Der Kaiser, Johann von Schimdt, Holy Roman Emperor)

Flag(s): HRE flag but with SPQR inside it
Land/map/Geography: All of European Union, North Africa, Turkey, Balkans, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq

Head-of-State: Johann I von Schmidt, Holy Roman Emperor

Head of-Gov't: Council of Electors: Macorn, Grand Leader of France; Markerl, Chancellor of the German States; Slavini, Consul of Italia; Obran, Grand Prince of the Magyars; Adrogan, Sultan of the Ottomans

Religion(s): Christianity and Islam (majority), Schimditism (official)

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): Obergruppenführer John Smith from TMITHC (HoS), leaders of states in irl europe (HoG)

History/Bio: in 2008 following the market crash germany decided to unite the EU, it is supported by other eu countries and nato except USA, then turkey helped EU to invade middle east, and Spain and Italy invades North Africa

Nope. Declined. Never in ten trillion years.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:27 pm

No dates.

This is a free-floating timeline, much like The Simpsons. Yes, old stuff can be mentioned, but no "in 2008" crap.

I do this to keep things easier and less of you having to remember certain events.

Plus, South America is South America. It makes sense for them to be rping criminal gangsters with drugs in the Breaking Bad style of things. But in the US?

Reagan, for starters, wouldn't put-up with that shit.

Every other President since Reagan would be harsh on South America and immigration (much like irl Trump)

Tulsi just recalled some of their acts and ended the War on Drugs.

Yes, it's my ideal universe/timeline, but that shit still happened, for Simplicity's sake.

I changed the Democratic Party, made them less autistic and also made Thirdparty Candidates viable. I'm angered w/ the fact that the US hasn't had a third-party candidate since Wash., and Wash was bad (normally your First isn't your best.)

Stop trying to retcon the American Republic and its background/history and start trying to be original and make-up something cool and creative.

One: I've already freed Europa. Stop trying to do that spastic shit here, Sard.

Two: Europa don't play that shit; you would've had rebels and instability up your ass.

Three: Germania didn't unite shit, since I have a different approach to the Germans.

I wanted others to feel free and not feel like they have a stack of bricks on their back every time they tried to do something new, but now, I just want to keep Euramerica essentially the same, and not spastic.

I did Feminia Italia because I was kinda annoyed w/ the whole "polaria can't be pagan reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" thing and just said; "Welp. This is my series. I do what I want, bitch. I can have Italy post-Roman Empire go Radicalist. I can try stuff w/ Radical Feminism/ Female Supremacy, since I've literally seen no one do that in an alt-hist."

Now, I just think this series needs more European and Mideastern players. There's literally so many people in every other continent (welp, they're inactive or absent now, but still.) and I need a balance.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Almadaria
Attaché

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Almadaria » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 pm

There is no goddamn reason nor motivation for posting here anymore

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Almadaria wrote:There is no goddamn reason nor motivation for posting here anymore

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm happy that you participated, though.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Tschandon
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Tschandon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:20 pm

Hypercapital wrote:No dates.

This is a free-floating timeline, much like The Simpsons. Yes, old stuff can be mentioned, but no "in 2008" crap.

I do this to keep things easier and less of you having to remember certain events.

Plus, South America is South America. It makes sense for them to be rping criminal gangsters with drugs in the Breaking Bad style of things. But in the US?

Every other President since Reagan would be harsh on South America and immigration (much like irl Trump)

Yes, it's my ideal universe/timeline, but that shit still happened, for Simplicity's sake.

I changed the Democratic Party, made them less autistic and also made Thirdparty Candidates viable. I'm angered w/ the fact that the US hasn't had a third-party candidate since Wash., and Wash was bad (normally your First isn't your best.)

Stop trying to retcon the American Republic and its background/history and start trying to be original and make-up something cool and creative.

Two: Europa don't play that shit; you would've had rebels and instability up your ass.

Three: Germania didn't unite shit, since I have a different approach to the Germans.

I wanted others to feel free and not feel like they have a stack of bricks on their back every time they tried to do something new, but now, I just want to keep Euramerica essentially the same, and not spastic.

I did Feminia Italia because I was kinda annoyed w/ the whole "polaria can't be pagan reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" thing and just said; "Welp. This is my series. I do what I want, bitch. I can have Italy post-Roman Empire go Radicalist. I can try stuff w/ Radical Feminism/ Female Supremacy, since I've literally seen no one do that in an alt-hist."

Now, I just think this series needs more European and Mideastern players. There's literally so many people in every other continent (welp, they're inactive or absent now, but still.) and I need a balance.

i am not "sard" i dont know who your talking
Ok then I will make another app

Country Name: Liberal Caliphate of al-Qadiya

Ideology: full blown radicalism, consumerism, profit, oil, Aladdinism

Flag(s): wadiya flag

Land/map/Geography: middle east, caucasus, turkey, iran, egypt, north africa, central asia

Head-of-State: The Great Caliph Admiral General Al ad-Deen

Head of-Gov't: same as above

Religion(s): Islam (majority), al ad-Deenism (official)

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): sacha baron cohen

History/Bio: two years ago, Rotshcilds and Rockefellers plotted with the revolutionary general of arabia, and the illuminati supports general al ad-Deen to overthrow govt and invade other countries, he founded a coup, in turkey iran and caucasus so that it will join Qadiya. The general, then implemented radical liberalism, politically correct and feminist in Arabia, to be more progresisve
| |TSCHANDONISCHES REPUBLIK| |
An ex-German Empire colonial republic located in Shandong, China
The perfect blend of German and Chinese culture, with a Germanized variant of Mandarin as primary language
A Libertarian democratic Republic with high freedom index
Capitalist and free ideology, mainly Lutheran religion, with Confucian characteristics

V E R E N I G T

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:07 am

I mean, if you read further, they bought arms from Middle Eastern terrorists and from the Former Soviet Union, using their wealth to arm themselves like a proper military. But on another note, how is cartels arming themselves and defeating the US government - who is notoriously inept at fighting guerilla forces - somehow more realistic than "female supremacy" existing and takin over Italy?

It's not a joke, but I do have another nation idea, one in the Middle East.
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:15 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

I mean, if you read further, they bought arms from Middle Eastern terrorists and from the Former Soviet Union, using their wealth to arm themselves like a proper military. But on another note, how is cartels arming themselves and defeating the US government - who is notoriously inept at fighting guerilla forces - somehow more realistic than "female supremacy" existing and takin over Italy?

Even though I'm banned, let me put up a rather sarcastic comment: Reality can be whatever I want.

That pretty much sums up the roleplay.
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:20 am

Sarderia wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I mean, if you read further, they bought arms from Middle Eastern terrorists and from the Former Soviet Union, using their wealth to arm themselves like a proper military. But on another note, how is cartels arming themselves and defeating the US government - who is notoriously inept at fighting guerilla forces - somehow more realistic than "female supremacy" existing and takin over Italy?

Even though I'm banned, let me put up a rather sarcastic comment: Reality can be whatever I want.

I don't actually know what degree of non-realism is allowed. Like Rome turning into a gynarchy is far more unrealistic than drug cartels invading the United States.
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:23 am

Tschandon wrote:

i am not "sard" i dont know who your talking
Ok then I will make another app

Country Name: Liberal Caliphate of al-Qadiya

Ideology: full blown radicalism, consumerism, profit, oil, Aladdinism

Flag(s): wadiya flag

Land/map/Geography: middle east, caucasus, turkey, iran, egypt, north africa, central asia

Head-of-State: The Great Caliph Admiral General Al ad-Deen

Head of-Gov't: same as above

Religion(s): Islam (majority), al ad-Deenism (official)

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional): sacha baron cohen

History/Bio: two years ago, Rotshcilds and Rockefellers plotted with the revolutionary general of arabia, and the illuminati supports general al ad-Deen to overthrow govt and invade other countries, he founded a coup, in turkey iran and caucasus so that it will join Qadiya. The general, then implemented radical liberalism, politically correct and feminist in Arabia, to be more progresisve

Nope.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:24 am

Sarderia wrote:Even though I'm banned, let me put up a rather sarcastic comment: Reality can be whatever I want.

I don't actually know what degree of non-realism is allowed. Like Rome turning into a gynarchy is far more unrealistic than drug cartels invading the United States.

I wasn't born yesterday. Being fed-up with the Status Quo and then becoming radicalized happens all the time.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am

There's also this phrase, I don't know...

Murphy's Law.

Plus, crazier shit has happened throughout history. I'll use DJT's win in 2016 as an example.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:33 am

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I don't actually know what degree of non-realism is allowed. Like Rome turning into a gynarchy is far more unrealistic than drug cartels invading the United States.

I wasn't born yesterday. Being fed-up with the Status Quo and then becoming radicalized happens all the time.

Oh please, no women's rights movement in history has ever called for supremacy. The femboy hooters thing was a joke (well, sort of. It's a PG-13 implication to their side business of prostitution) but the rest of is far more realistic than "female supremacists" - who, if even existing, I presume are far less militant, wealthy and armed than Central American drug cartels - taking over Italy. Let me be clear: these are people as well armed as any terrorist group, far more wealthy and with much higher skill than your average random terrorist. Plus, it's not just the drug cartels in Mexico. It was a strike back from groups in Chicago, New York (albeit that one failed too), Nevada and more.
Hypercapital wrote:There's also this phrase, I don't know...

Murphy's Law.

Plus, crazier shit has happened throughout history. I'll use DJT's win in 2016 as an example.

Like the War on Drugs backfiring (AS IT DID IN REAL LIFE) and strengthening the cartels?
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:39 am

Country Name: The Caliphate of the Children of Allah

Ideology: Sunni Wahabbism, but far, far worse and as a Doomsday Cult

Flag(s): A black flag with the arabic text "في الاختطاف ليتحرر أبناء الله", meaning "In the rapture, let Allah's sons be free"

Land/map/Geography: Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Southeastern Anatolia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Iran (this has been a problematic region with all the Shi'ite revolts), Yemen and Oman

Head-of-State: "The Great Prophet", only known as Biranjar Nashwat Al-Turb, meaning "Bringer of the Rapture"

Head of-Gov't: "The Defendant Angel", only known as Qdys Rijal Al'Ard, meaning "Saint of the Earthly Men"

Religion(s): An even more fringe form of Sunni Wahabbism known as Al-Nashuaism, and is an Islam-based Doomsday Cult, albeit has rejected many of the main tenets of Islam when necessary, such as Zakat and other tenets not directly helpful to the theocracy.

Appearance (of both HoS and HoG, optional):

History/Bio: A caliphate formed out of the Doomsday Cult, ready to "drench the world in blood" before the Rapture was coming, in the next 20-30 years.
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:48 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Oh please, no women's rights movement in history has ever called for supremacy. The femboy hooters thing was a joke (well, sort of. It's a PG-13 implication to their side business of prostitution) but the rest of is far more realistic than "female supremacists" - who, if even existing, I presume are far less militant, wealthy and armed than Central American drug cartels - taking over Italy. Let me be clear: these are people as well armed as any terrorist group, far more wealthy and with much higher skill than your average random terrorist. Plus, it's not just the drug cartels in Mexico. It was a strike back from groups in Chicago, New York (albeit that one failed too), Nevada and more.

Murphy's Law.

Like the War on Drugs backfiring (AS IT DID IN REAL LIFE) and strengthening the cartels?

Two different kinds of Feminism, toxic and nontoxic. Italy's is the toxic kind that oppresses men. The feminism I've demonstrated in/with Polaria is the nontoxic kind.

Sojourner Truth's kind was nontoxic. Middle Eastern feminism is nontoxic.

BuzzFeed Feminism and Anita Sarkeesian is toxic. Stop playing Coy.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:50 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Murphy's Law.

That'd mean walls don't work and that the AR in past administrations was weak, which I doubt hard.

I also doubt how, in this universe/reality, America would get cucked to Guerrilla Warfare when the American Republic had won the Vietnamese War.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:58 am

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Oh please, no women's rights movement in history has ever called for supremacy. The femboy hooters thing was a joke (well, sort of. It's a PG-13 implication to their side business of prostitution) but the rest of is far more realistic than "female supremacists" - who, if even existing, I presume are far less militant, wealthy and armed than Central American drug cartels - taking over Italy. Let me be clear: these are people as well armed as any terrorist group, far more wealthy and with much higher skill than your average random terrorist. Plus, it's not just the drug cartels in Mexico. It was a strike back from groups in Chicago, New York (albeit that one failed too), Nevada and more.

Two different kinds of Feminism, toxic and nontoxic. Italy's is the toxic kind that oppresses men. The feminism I've demonstrated in/with Polaria is the nontoxic kind.

Toxic for...critiquing video games like any other medium? If oppression to you is having video games critiqued like film, TV and non-video games...Then you need to grow up.

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Oh please, no women's rights movement in history has ever called for supremacy. The femboy hooters thing was a joke (well, sort of. It's a PG-13 implication to their side business of prostitution) but the rest of is far more realistic than "female supremacists" - who, if even existing, I presume are far less militant, wealthy and armed than Central American drug cartels - taking over Italy. Let me be clear: these are people as well armed as any terrorist group, far more wealthy and with much higher skill than your average random terrorist. Plus, it's not just the drug cartels in Mexico. It was a strike back from groups in Chicago, New York (albeit that one failed too), Nevada and more.

That'd mean walls don't work and that the AR in past administrations was weak, which I doubt hard.

I also doubt how, in this universe/reality, America would get cucked to Guerrilla Warfare when the American Republic had won the Vietnamese War.

The US was unprepared for a war on home soil, of course. And walls don't work in a military sense, they haven't since the 1800s. A man with a rocket launcher can take down whatever barrier or wall you put in front of him, understand?
Please Watch

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:36 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Country Name: The Caliphate of the Children of Allah

Flag(s): A black flag with the arabic text "في الاختطاف ليتحرر أبناء الله", meaning "In the rapture, let Allah's sons be free"

Land/map/Geography: Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Southeastern Anatolia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Iran (this has been a problematic region with all the Shi'ite revolts), Yemen and Oman

Head-of-State: "The Great Prophet", only known as Biranjar Nashwat Al-Turb, meaning "Bringer of the Rapture"

Head of-Gov't: "The Defendant Angel", only known as Qdys Rijal Al'Ard, meaning "Saint of the Earthly Men"

Religion(s): An even more fringe form of Sunni Wahabbism known as Al-Nashuaism, and is an Islam-based Doomsday Cult, albeit has rejected many of the main tenets of Islam when necessary, such as Zakat and other tenets not directly helpful to the theocracy.

History/Bio: A caliphate formed out of the Doomsday Cult, ready to "drench the world in blood" before the Rapture was coming, in the next 20-30 years.

That's... cool, but I feel like this is a Trojan Horse.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:37 am

Hypercapital wrote:

Toxic for...critiquing video games like any other medium? If oppression to you is having video games critiqued like film, TV and non-video games...Then you need to grow up.

Hypercapital wrote:

The US was unprepared for a war on home soil, of course. And walls don't work in a military sense, they haven't since the 1800s. A man with a rocket launcher can take down whatever barrier or wall you put in front of him, understand?

:rofl:
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:08 am

Hypercapital wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Country Name: The Caliphate of the Children of Allah

That's... cool, but I feel like this is a Trojan Horse.

Truth be told I was invited by the people you said were trolling, but I thought "very few rules, so might as well piss around"

It's literally just a doomsday cult with guns, honestly. I thought it'd be hilarious.
Please Watch

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse